It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Needle virtual New Years Show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This was jaw dropping to watch. I’m not certain of all the tech behind it but I read it uses sky mapping, pretty incredible what they can do now.
My brother that lives in Seattle said they watched it, I’m a bit jealous.
Enjoy!

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Very cool light show indeed.

Also, I love the comment section of this video.

References to project blue beam and hoax alien landings give me some hope for the masses.

Happy New Worl err. Year.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:45 AM
link   
It reminds me London olympics or that stupid satanic colorful underground "temple". It's pompous but ugly, empty and full of subliminals at the same time. Like Hollywood. You need to be a kid (or a stoned liberal) to be fascinated. Technology and narrative use to be in the wrong hands

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I'm sorry to be 'that' guy, but what you're seeing isn't being projected onto the sky in 3D, it's a digital overlay of real scenes, that can only be viewed on a screen.

Trust me, if that tech were available, or even a thing, I'd know, and I'd be busting my balls trying to figure out how to get my hands on some.

Still, very cool to look at!

Happy New Year all, hopefully it's better than last year (yeah, fat chance, lol)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaTribeEntity
I'm sorry to be 'that' guy, but what you're seeing isn't being projected onto the sky in 3D, it's a digital overlay of real scenes, that can only be viewed on a screen.

Trust me, if that tech were available, or even a thing, I'd know, and I'd be busting my balls trying to figure out how to get my hands on some.

Still, very cool to look at!

Happy New Year all, hopefully it's better than last year (yeah, fat chance, lol)

Uh yeah.you ever seen a MIku miku concert? The floor is a projector and can produce lifelike holograms. Still the Space needl was NOT that tech. Oh look up that light show with evangelion music added to it. its bad ass.

top topics

join