It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The computer nerds found the ‘Kraken’ — ‘Looks like Trump won’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:44 PM
link   
First I've heard of this did the Georgia Senate Election Committee vote 9-2 to decertify the election tally for Biden. I do not know about this? searching for verification. Or am I totally mishearing what he is suggesting?

In an effort to expand on this topic and remain pristine among ATS standards.

Some of this was touched on during the Rudy G hearing, I mentioned then that I was getting the feeling some of the Republicans were interested in how to proceed and asked Constitutional scholar, Dr. Eastman? several pertinent questions such as do they need a supermajority or majority so I do find it interesting they did vote and there was it included some Democrats agreeing, at least according to Electionwiz.com.

Overall I was impressed with Georgia's questioning and the approach they certainly did not seem as standoffish as say Michigan or Arizona seemed when I watched their hearings.

As to the new information, it seems some computer experts have identified when the vote switches occurred in real-time, the telltale sign was negative votes being shown briefly when the negative vote totals being flashed briefly at a time when there should have been only positive totals this happened in 3 rural smaller counties that they tested and the totals were enough to reverse the election.

electionwiz.com...

January 1, 2021

During his latest episode of “Coffee with Scott Adams,” the creator of the Dilbert, Scott Adams, said it looks like Trump won based on the latest news out of Georgia.

Adams said until now, it’s been difficult to wrap our minds around what occurred in the 2020 election because it’s “complicated.” But Adams said that changed this week.

Adams explained that if alleged election fraudsters made any alleged mistakes, it was getting “computer nerds” interested. “Until the nerds were interested, it was the prefect crime,” Adams remarked.

Adams asked, “Do you know what nerds can do?” The nerds can “simplify,” he replied.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

IMPORTANT: New (old) Standards Are Being Enforced (again) For New Threads
edit on Fri Jan 1 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-1-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
For some unknown reason , the creator of Dilbert seems to get the Georgia news before anyone else.
Something I have noticed over the years.
How ?
Who knows ?

Time will tell

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
As it stands as of now in the electoral college:
Biden-306. Trump-232.

Hypothetically, let's give Georgia's and Pennsylvania's votes to Trump.

Georgia has 16.
Pennsylvania has 20.

The count then would be:
Biden-270. Trump 268.

In the already unlikely but not impossible event they overturn GA and PA, Trump would need another state to overturn its call.
edit on 1-1-2021 by Psilocyborg because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I can’t find anything on it either. I imagine if it were true the networks would be on fire right about now. Even though they dislike Trump, I feel like they’d want to be the first to break news as big as this would be.

Wait and see I suppose.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I can’t find anything on it either. I imagine if it were true the networks would be on fire right about now. Even though they dislike Trump, I feel like they’d want to be the first to break news as big as this would be.

Wait and see I suppose.

I find it all interesting, historic, and crazy that it has happened in my home state and it's relevance with the upcoming senatorial runoff election. If this has legs the January 5th election is likely off.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Did you ever read the dilbert comics?
Did you watch the cartoon?

Not sure what you're on about, but dilbert knew exactly what was happening.

Enjoy your tomeato sandwich, average citizen.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe

Wait and see I suppose.

I find it all interesting, historic, and crazy that it has happened in my home state and it's relevance with the upcoming senatorial runoff election. If this has legs the January 5th election is likely off.

I imagine you do. I can’t quit following it and I live in a state that was called 20 seconds after the polls closed. I think we are all watching history unfold before us whether we know it or not. But don’t feel any kind of way for being into it. I think it’s abnormal not to be. It’s our country after all.

I am hoping your runoff races go red. Mitch may have sunk that boat though. Here’s to hoping!

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
Biden-306. Trump-232.

Georgia has 16.
Pennsylvania has 20.

The count then would be:
Biden-270. Trump 268.

In the already unlikely but not impossible event they overturn GA and PA, Trump would need another state to overturn its call.

I seriously doubt any of that will happen, hell I'm not sure Id want it to happen it would have the potential to get extremely crazy. Where he mentioned it was across party lines was the first time I've heard any democratic even infer something was amiss. As I've mentioned before it has to be a coalition across party lines for it to get widespread recognition or acceptance, we seem so far from that.

Pretty sure the gambit is these two states were wrong, no way for Congress to guarantee/certify a secure election, therefore it goes to a 1 state 1 vote with VP Pence presiding. I'm sure somebody will correct me if I am wrong, I've heard so many scenarios.

edit on 1-1-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Biden-306. Trump-232.

Georgia has 16.
Pennsylvania has 20.

The count then would be:
Biden-270. Trump 268.

I think if there was enough evidence of fraud in two states resulting in a change of electoral votes, the whole election should be redone and investigated. I’m not sure what laws or legislation are in place that govern such a scenario, but that’s where I’d start.
edit on 2-1-2021 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 11:42 PM
link   
On Jan 6 when the votes are counted it will be realized that neither candidate has the 270 to win.

What a time to be alive, eh.

I present Exhibit X...

Raise your hand if you’re alive...

+8 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 11:49 PM
link   
When Judges, the FBI, the DHS, Justices, Congress, all cover their eyes and refuse to look, even blatant cheating like this: twitter.com... will not be seen.

As President Trump said about Attorney General William Barr, "He refused to look!"

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

What makes you think it works that way? Oops you cheated and we caught it a few times so we will assume you didn’t cheat and are in good faith!

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Veryolduser
a reply to: Psilocyborg

Biden-306. Trump-232.

Georgia has 16.
Pennsylvania has 20.

The count then would be:
Biden-270. Trump 268.

What makes you think it works that way? Oops you cheated and we caught it a few times so we will assume you didn’t cheat and are in good faith!

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

When Judges, the FBI, the DHS, Justices, Congress, all cover their eyes and refuse to look, even blatant cheating like this: twitter.com... will not be seen.

As President Trump said about Attorney General William Barr, "He refused to look!"

I just can't give up this guy. Trump is so bad ass he will do what ever he has to do
to defeat these weak communist cowards. Man I just want to hang out with him
long enough to clock somebody!

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Biden-306. Trump-232.

Georgia has 16.
Pennsylvania has 20.

The count then would be:
Biden-270. Trump 268.

that story sound fishy first of all who the hell would include a negative vote function in a voting machine... seriously

second if true the nerds only confirm the possibility to be done... not that it was done.

If i was you guys i would be tired to wait on Rudy for evidence i don't think he know what it is... to this day we're still waiting for the Ukrainian epic evidence on the Biden family that he promise would be out in 2 weeks 1 year ago

Same for Trump... when did he ever prove any allegation he made... seriously just name one

central park 5...end up been innocent clear by dna
Obama...was born in the state
Ted Cruz... dady did not kill Kennedy
Hillary...never went to jail...
million off people got bus from mexico to vote in California he even launch a commission that found that there was no election fraud in 2016

and all the intelligence agency have only found a handful of voter fraud in the 2020 and mostly where commit by trump voter that voted twice cause trump told them so

i think its gonna hit really hard when you realize how much of a con he is

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Yes ZoiD. Your spot on. Them republicans must be feeling the burn by now.
Who would include a negative count function?!? Hmmmm. Perhaps the software developers or machine designers?!
? Much like the concerns being raised since forever about dominion voting machines? Maybe!?!
? Luckily those nerds only showed it was Possible! Not definitely probable or, gakh, likely!
Fricken lucky that.

a reply to: THeGreaTZoiD

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 06:09 AM
link   
All I've heard here in Georgia is that Giuliani is running around bipartisanly pissing people off, especially the governor and the GBI, who did the recount and signature audit in Cobb County and found nada.

Not sure anyone's "voted" on decertifying anything. The Gohmert lawsuit was thrown out, making them 1-60 in wins and losses.

I agree with the governor that this is all a big distraction and will add that Trump's just doing it to rake in the cash.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Why are voting machines so complicated.

They are not used to verify the identification of ballots.

The only thing a voting machine should be “hardwired” to do is positive integer addition.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

You

All I've heard here in Georgia is that Giuliani is running around bipartisanly pissing people off, especially the governor and the GBI, who did the recount and signature audit in Cobb County and found nada.

You mean the pulling of the claim of 15,000 “random” mail in ballots out 100,000 in Cobb county, with no public observers present, and when the real concern was Fulton county. Where in Cobb county the votes for Biden was around 50%, and over 70% of the votes In Fulton county went to Biden.

The “audit” in Cobb county was nothing more than political theater.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

who did the recount and signature audit in Cobb County and found nada.

Then it should be easy for you to cite “nada” was found?

And did the “audit” verify for ballot dates, and persons legal addresses”? Or that they did not vote more than once? And that there were alive to vote?
edit on 2-1-2021 by neutronflux because: Added

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join