It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Rise of Androgyny. The focus of the new Hollywood/Liberal Agenda

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Here is one of many of the new Hollywood commercials.

I can’t tell if this is a woman or a man. Regardless of which one of the 85 or 90 identities that someone wishes to identify with, you have either an X or Y chromosome.
So what androgynous commercials have you seen?

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Great. Now we can relive the comedic genius of Pat on the reg. 2020 was 'easy mode' by the way. It's only getting more f###ed from here.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I’ve been seeing one on Facebook for a couple of weeks where I would wonder if it was a man or woman. It was advertising some new pharmaceutical drug. Never remembered the name but do distinctly recall that they had done such a good job that I really could not tell.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Looks like a female.

But who gives a toss what they look like?

Another top notch thread by ATS’s resident old man yelling at clouds

edit on 1/1/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Is this thread an exercise of judging people by their appearance?

I'll give it a go.

Hmm...

Looks like a young actor that landed a commercial gig that'll help them build a resume to better persue their dream job.

Jeez, the words them and their were really hard for me to use in this constructive manner. Kinda makes it harder to compartmentalize people.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Looks like a female.

But who gives a toss what they look like?

Another top notch thread by ATS’s resident old man yelling at clouds

Seriously... it's constantly telling that those that seem to value freedom oh-so-much have such an issue with the freedom of others. They just can't mind their own business and let others look how they want, be as "manly" or "womanly" as they please, etc. But conservatives do as they do. Hated beatniks. Hated mods. Hated hippies. Hated punk rockers. Hated gay culture. And here we are today... same as always.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Thought it was a woman but yes bushy eyebrows.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I think the OP is having strange feelings he hasn’t felt before, and wants us to ensure him it’s a woman so he can sleep tonight.

It’s okay dude, this is the 21st century, people can dress and act as they like; so long as they’re not imposing themselves on anyone else, let people be. You shouldn’t feel ashamed of your feelings!

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Loaded with subliminal suggestive messaging 😈😃

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:32 AM
link   

A commercial portraying an "androgynous" person is the least of our problems. The brand may have simply wanted to create a commercial that would focus on the product -- as opposed to sex. I happen to think this is an improvement over commercials relying on blatant sex to sell their products.

This isn't a problem. But there are plenty of issues in the Transgender Rights agenda that are HUGE problems. Like children being "transed" with experimental and dangerous drugs, or very clearly male bodied persons being placed on women's sports teams, in women's prisons and refuges, and other single-sex spaces intended to protect women from abusive men.

There is a time and place for concern. As long as they're not hurting anyone, someone not... ahem... properly performing their "gender" isn't it.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:59 AM
link   
It's cool to be a freak apparently. It's the new age of science where it doesn't matter what your biological markers are.

You can be a helicopter now if you choose.

Just laugh while humanity burns.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Anal bum cover

You can even be a butt plug if you so choose...

edit on 2/1/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:22 AM
link   

a reply to: Anal bum cover

You can even be a butt plug if you so choose...

Or An Album Cover. Depends what kind of sick pervert you are I suppose. Keep fighting for your lady boys my man

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Analbumcover

Who said anything about ladyboys?

Projection much?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Analbumcover

Who said anything about ladyboys?

Projection much?

If you say butt plugger man

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I shut off the TV and I refuse to do business with the freaks and weirdos....as soon as I see weaponized propoganda related to genderism I know its the satanists and money mongers.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Analbumcover
It's cool to be a freak apparently. It's the new age of science where it doesn't matter what your biological markers are.

You can be a helicopter now if you choose.

Just laugh while humanity burns.
I've been a lesbian since a young age,as long as I remember but no lesbians will play with me.
What I don't understand with lesbians,why is one a lipstick lesbian and the other the bloke lesbian?
Surely lesbians fancy women not men so why do they go for lesbians who act and dress like blokes?
Celebrate the weirdos,remember and call he she and she he or social media will come for you possibly even the police if you share their dead name.
When the pushback finally comes,the weirdos better watch out because poof bashing will make a comeback.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
The "Rise of androgyny"?

I'm guessing that you don't like David Bowie very much.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

David Bowie says hello from 1972.

(EDIT: LOL, yeah.)
edit on 2-1-2021 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 07:13 AM
link   
It’s the same old sex game that been going on for decades. It just gets a different name and an expanded set of rules and beliefs before it fades away again only to come out again when recognition is needed.

I personally don’t care what you want to be just know that your beliefs and practices do not require my acknowledgment nor my adherence to rules you think apply. Your rights end where mine begin.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join