It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Race regression, Is slavery not far off?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

What do you mean?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
a reply to: network dude

People who think they are discriminated against because of their skin color need to lighten up.
Brilliant,that made me chuckle!
I'm sure plenty do,look at celebs or sportsman say around 2000 then look at the same people now.They look a lot lighter than they did.Someone is making a lot of money from bleach with a fancy name and bottle but they like to keep that on the down low as it doesn't quite fit in with the black lives matter,back to my roots stuff.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:39 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

What about the white supremacists that support Democrats? Are they Republican also?

Eta. BLM were welcomed into the Democrat Party.

Which White Supremacists support Democrats again? Bernie Sanders is an Independent.

You seem to be confused. There are Black people who are Democrats, and there are Black people who are in various BLM groups.

BLM is a number of individual groups across the US that use the name. Most have different areas of interest. There isn't one BLM that rules them all.

edit on 31-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: network dude

Why is it whenever any individual claims to be associated with "BLM" says something, the right-wing corporate media jump on it and the downstream promoters bring it here.

"BLM" much like "ANTIFA" is not a unified organization. There are many "BLM" groups.

Think of it like this Trump supporters ... when someone calls you a Nazi because there certainly are White Supremacists and Nazis that publicly promote Trump, you quite rightly speak up and state that they don't' represent all Trump supporters.

Ever wonder if that applies to fringe groups like BLM and ANTIFA?

BLM seems to have a presence. They had enough of one to get lots of cash in donations, but you likely forgot about that.

Antifa is just a myth, not real at all. But BLM is harder to deny. Someone cashed their checks.

Are you claiming that there is only one Black Lives Matter organization? Let's start with that.

Are you still confused that ActBlue "diverts" money to BLM?

OK, let's start with that. Where did I state that?

Did you notice the question mark at the end?

That means I'm asking you a question ... I'll rephrase ... do you believe that there is only one BLM organization?

No, I am aware there are more than One. What else would you like to know?

That's really awesome. So you're simply being disingenuous when you refer to a singular "BLM" that does this or that?

Thanks.

Since you are all about questions and ASSuming things, what group did Glossier donate to?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Race is the biggest myth ever forced into the public conscience. It is useless knowledge everywhere but in two places: In medicine with regard to genetic predispositions, which is more population oriented than race...Plenty of white people with sickle cell (as an example). The second place is very clearly in politics. I'd say the vast majority of the use of the concept of race separation is purely political if not for the cursory connection to medical issues I made above, and even then I'd argue that it plays a muted role for anything other than identifying a potential risk factor.

It's the best control mechanism ever exploited in the 21st century Western World. It seems to work everywhere it is tried. Create massive racial chasms and fill them with authoritarian political retribution.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Why is it whenever any individual claims to be associated with "BLM" says something, the right-wing corporate media jump on it and the downstream promoters bring it here.

"BLM" much like "ANTIFA" is not a unified organization. There are many "BLM" groups.

Think of it like this Trump supporters ... when someone calls you a Nazi because there certainly are White Supremacists and Nazis that publicly promote Trump, you quite rightly speak up and state that they don't' represent all Trump supporters.

BLM seems to have a presence. They had enough of one to get lots of cash in donations, but you likely forgot about that.

Antifa is just a myth, not real at all. But BLM is harder to deny. Someone cashed their checks.

Are you claiming that there is only one Black Lives Matter organization? Let's start with that.

That means I'm asking you a question ... I'll rephrase ... do you believe that there is only one BLM organization?

That's really awesome. So you're simply being disingenuous when you refer to a singular "BLM" that does this or that?

Thanks.

Since you are all about questions and ASSuming things, what group did Glossier donate to?

You can Google.

I don't help those that boast about being intellectually dishonest.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   

What does it it matter if they're separate organizations or not? They are organizations that willingly choose to be called black lives matter and bring on all the associations that come with it. If they didn't want to be associated with the things different black lives matter groups do, maybe they should have chosen a different name.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

a reply to: Edumakated

It amazes me that this has gone as far as it has. And they don't seem to see it.

A large portion of the black community is brain washed and suffering from a sort of PTSD that has created an irrational fear of racism. This fear is further exacerbated by the race hustler industry who profits from convincing the black community that all our ills are related to racism.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

I thought that you and you're ilk are all comrades together?So why you coming that ''not unified organisation''nonsense?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Welfare is free money. It is a social safety net. It is not meant to support anyone or any family indefinitely. All able body people should look for work. Money is money. The job doesn’t matter except in some social world that isn’t real and does not matter. Work, work hard, plan and save. Make good life choices. Own your mistakes. Take joy in your success.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

My wife has brain cancer, comparing any group of people to cancer is wide of the mark, no person or group of people is as filthy, dirty, heart breaking or devastating to the love and togetherness of a family as cancer

its a painful, heart wrenching and at times impossible to deal with.

F##k cancer!!

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

I thought that you and you're ilk are all comrades together?So why you coming that ''not unified organisation''nonsense?

LOL ... I love it when one of you pulls out "ilk" ... makes me feel like a cartoon villain. Like I should twirl my mustache.

I know that you can only see things in terms of two sides. That's okay.

I'm stating a fact. There are many "Black Lives Matter" groups across the country. It's dishonest to refer to "BLM" as if there is only one group, one philosophy, one set of actions, etc. etc.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Which White Supremacists support Democrats again?

Your wondering which White Supremacists support Democrats besides the Democrat Party that started the KKK?

Great question. I will use your remark to another poster. Google it, or better yet DuckDuckGo it. DDG for short.

You seem to be confused. There are Black people who are Democrats, and there are Black people who are in various BLM groups.

How does that change the fact that BLM were welcomed into the Democrat Party with open arms?
And you believe I am the one confused.

BLM is a number of individual groups across the US that use the name. Most have different areas of interest. There isn't one BLM that rules them all.

Sorry dude. Dems own them. To late for Dems to backtrack now.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Welfare is free money. It is a social safety net. It is not meant to support anyone or any family indefinitely. All able body people should look for work. Money is money. The job doesn’t matter except in some social world that isn’t real and does not matter. Work, work hard, plan and save. Make good life choices. Own your mistakes. Take joy in your success.

You're stuck in the 90s if not the 70s.

This isn't the proper argument anymore. You're supposed to just flatly deny that racism exists in the modern US.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

The coveted Richard Spencer endorsement and vote. For one.

Given the lack of visible support, perhaps that's where Joe's extra votes came from ... all those racists hiding under their rocks.

edit on 31-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

What about the white supremacists that support Democrats? Are they Republican also?

Eta. BLM were welcomed into the Democrat Party.

Which White Supremacists support Democrats again? Bernie Sanders is an Independent.

What about the black supremacists that support the Democrat party?They still want their own island/country whatever?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Psilocyborg
Since race relations were never fixed in this country the fear of the shoe going on the other foot is apparent with the white decline.

the idea that somehow, that is an acceptable outcome from seemingly intelligent people is a bit problematic.
Hence the thread.

Then why haven't we been unified already?
Why did it have to come to the point that we reverse the roles?

The mentality is understandable:
They don't want to unify us
So fxck it total anarchy
Can't nobody stop us.

youtu.be...

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Thanks.

You can Google.

I don't help those that boast about being intellectually dishonest.

I didn't think you could answer that.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

That is exactly what one of my family members just said.

"BLM is a joke." "Only Black people are not the ones that are laughing, because they are being used as a weapon against us." "I mean "us", all Americans."

In America Whites are still the majority at around seventy-seven percent. There are more Hispanics than Blacks at around twenty six percent, and Blacks are around sixteen percent. In the area where I live, it is closer to eleven percent Blacks and thirty-seven percent, or more Hispanics. I am willing to bet my life that not one Black person in my community is a member of BLM.

Yet all you need is a someone posting a tale on the internet, or the news showing a group of Blacks doing something undesirable, and the crowd shows up with the pitch forks.

www.census.gov...

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: highvein

LOL ... you mean the Democratic party that was based in what is now all Red States? The Democrats that paraded under the Stars and Bars?

That Democratic party? They're now Republicans ... look at the map.

I had hoped for something a little more interesting than the old saw about the KKK. Trump adopted their motto as a campaign slogan.

The answer is that White Supremacists don't support Democrats. I don't need to Google it. A few groups were excited about Bernie, but he's an Independent.

BLM isn't one group. Are you surprised that Democrats welcomed them?

Were you surprised when your President claimed that there are good Nazis and White Supremacists just like everyone else?

No, I don't' believe you are confused. You're being dishonest.

Using your logic, embrace the Nazis and White Supremacists, the Republican Party owns them.

I thought you might be able to grasp how asinine both statements are ... but .. seems not.

edit on 31-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join