It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super Heavy Galactic Stuff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
may be the right mood music for tonight and days to come.

Show me what you were listening so far. Before I gave you the transmission 🔥😛🔥

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

You know, if an alien force with the capability to travel from alternate dimensions or across light years of space decided to wipe out humanity, they could probably just do it, almost instantly and with no risk to themselves.

An advanced civilization would probably use Baryonic Annihalltion rather than standard atomics and so would liberate all the energy in a mass. In this instance, just 1 kilogram of mass would produce about 100 times more energy than the largest atomic bomb that we have ever detonated (the Tsar Bomba).

But since they can convert Baryons somehow (we don't know how to do it, but it has happened in nature, so it is possible), they probably could use ANY amount of mass (like an entire star or planet). We would have no defense against such power.

Ditto, there is nothing that we have that they could not create from first principles, so they wouldn't be attacking to get something.

edit on 31/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I thought the point is that they have no bodies in our dimension so the invasion is spiritual.
You dont see angels moving around either. I'm glad someone has enjoyed it 👍

I'm chilling down now with some

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Well that would depend on the development of the civilization. If in the near future we were to attack another world, we may not have such capabilities.

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

Well that would depend on the development of the civilization. If in the near future we were to attack another world, we may not have such capabilities.

We cannot currently attack another world.

To achieve the technology to reach another world, at least in a reasonable time frame, would mean we would have the required energy sources sufficient to destroy that world.

edit on 1/1/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Crom laughs at your aliens

edit on 2/1/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Another best of Conan. Rare, not included in the soundtrack.
Chew it slowly. It's the good stuff

edit on 3/1/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

track is a version of Castile, León and Galicia king Alfonso X's "Cantiga 166". It belongs to the "Cantigas de Santa María", a set of ~420 compositions produced in the mid XIIIth century and devoted to Virgin Mary.

edit on 3/1/2021 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

top topics

join