It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Travel Channel Program: James Fox's The UFO Phenomenon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
This was one of the better programs on the subject I have seen in the past several years at least. It is something of a retrospective on how we got to where we are today. One area of focus i the cover ups by the US government. Most of the sightings and subject matter is familiar territory but there were many sightings which had additional information. There are more in depth interviews with witnesses of the Nimitz encounters of the famous tic tac ufo's as well. The one that really intrigued me was the Ariel Zimbabwe sighting by school children in 1994. For some reason I missed this one. This sighting was seen by many and included the sighting of an alien as well....

The video is about 1 and a half hours long, and to watch it online you must sign into your provider just so you know.

Travel channel program " The UFO Pehnomenon" preview

Travel Channel program- James Fox's "The UFO Pehnomenon"

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Is this the recent phenomenon documentary by fox, or is it another show for tv.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Catch_a_Fire

Its by Fox.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: data5091

Yeah it's the documentary, I wasnt sure if hed done something along similar lines just for t.v..

I actually enjoyed it, hadn't seen the camera footage around the zamora landing site before, the tiny footprints were interesting. Towards the end you do sort of get a feeling of hope for the community as a whole, there were some interesting things said that highlight the push for disclosure, or part of.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Careful. Anything with Podesta is to be suspect. The guy directly connected to Comet Pizza with paintings of a Grey on the wall playing pingpong. I grew cautious when I saw him in that documentary.
Dad (Laurence Rockerfeller):

Son:

They've gone to great lengths to hide the truth about Adrenochrome (Loosh).

edit on fThursdayAmerica/Chicago1412699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join