It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mark of the COVID

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: FinallyAwake

My question is regarding the mark of the beast. I'm sure you'll agree there is no way everyone is going to specifically have the numbers 666 put anywhere on their bodies, RFID chips or some sort of tattoo? maybe yes, but the actual numbers 666? I'm confident that will be a no.

Let me answer your question with a question:

If you go to a store and buy a can of green beans, there is a barcode on it that is scanned at checkout. That barcode is not the price or the brand or anything like that... it is an assigned number that correlates to a computer database entry for those green beans. That database is where all the information comes from; the barcode is just a unique number.

Do you have any idea what the number of the barcode is? Or is it just a bunch of lines to you?

TheRedneck

The barcode is the Universal Product Code -

Universal Product Code The Universal Product Code is a barcode symbology that is widely used in the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and other countries for tracking trade items in stores. UPC consists of 12 numeric digits that are uniquely assigned to each trade item.Wikipedia

The UPC is the legally accepted coding that your product is actually registered under. I believe it is assigned to product types, not individual units.

You may also have an SKU, Stock Keeping Unit, associated with a product. An SKU is an arbitrary alpha-numeric code assigned by a store or warehouse to identify and track a product unit in their catalog.

Then you will have model numbers and other product codes assigned by manufacturers.

I had to find out about all this when I worked at a warehouse because like most jobs you take, they consider such information to be need-to-know. But it was an important distinction between all the codes to find a product on the shelves for shipping and restocking.

I can see a UPC type identifier being used to help identify a person, but I imagine we will be assigned other codes like an SKU to zero right in on an individual.

Thanks for this 👍🏼

With regards to the mark of the beast being 666, is it possible to add this specific number (or any number with the same 3 digits) to every bar code of a product and it still scans OK?

Thanks
FA

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:11 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck
"IBM RFID Commercial - The Future Market"

This was posted on YouTube 10 years ago

edit on 31-12-2020 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:31 AM
link   

I expect it would be a long(ish) number, but definitely not 3 specific numbers.

I understand that question and thanks for sharing.

So would you be saying for example, that you are expecting all the RFID codes would have the number 666 somewhere in them?

Sort of.

Revelation 13:18
    Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Notice it does not say the the number of the mark; it says the number of a man. The 666 is there to help us identify the beast when he comes, not to identify the mark.

We will know the beast when he comes from other prophesies as well as the number. Many will ignore it anyway.

There are other mentions of the mark that have convinced me it is the RFID chip. Revelation 16:1-2
    And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
The RFID chip is quite simple in its operation. It is a tiny unencapsulated microchip which, when activated, sends out a quick pulse of RF energy that contains a number encoded into it. Activation is through RF power transmission. When a chip comes within a short distance of a reader, it picks up on the energy being produced and activates. The reader receives the data containing the unique ID number and connects to a database very similar to the one used for identifying barcodes. At that point, the identity of the RFID chip is known and any ad all data concerning that person can be accessed.

The whole thing is the size of a grain of sand, sealed in an organically inert capsule for implantation. The data retrieval can happen in mere milliseconds.

To illustrate, let's say you had your dog chipped. One day, it gets lost and someone finds it wandering the streets. That someone carries it to a vet who is equipped with RFID technology. The wand is placed near the animal and activated. It then sends out a tiny amount of RF energy... now understand this is such a tiny amount that if one had a radio that could receive it, one would have to have that radio within a few feet of the reader to even detect it.

That tiny amount of power is sufficient, though, to power the microchip for a few milliseconds. That's all the time it takes for the RFID chip to send out a signal on another frequency that contains the unique identifying number of your dog. As before, the power used is tiny... in this case much less than even the power signal emitted by the reader.

The reader picks up on this signal and records the number internally. It then connects to a computer database via the Internet and sends that number as a query. The database contains the information for every animal chipped, millions and millions of entries, and sends back the name of the animal, its home address, your name as the owner, and your contact info.

It's very similar to how ATS itself works. When you click on this thread, you are sending a thread number to the ATS database. The database verifies your membership and returns the thread information for your browser to display. You don't have to send the thread title, who wrote it, what day it was wrote, the contents of the OP... just that thread number. The database does the rest.

Databases on humans have been under construction for decades now. Your medical prescriptions are in a database so your pharmacy knows what they can and cannot fill. Your bank has your complete financial history in a database. Are you a member of a shopping club? That's a database of your purchases. Your phone company has a database of your phone calls, including where you were when that call was made and where you were during the call. They even know where you are based on the cell tower connections that are always on even when you're not in a call or texting. Most maintain some connection even when turned off!

Do you save money by allowing your insurance company to monitor your driving? That's another database. Police record, including traffic tickets? Another database. The IRS maintains a database. There is simply no way to disappear from the "system."

All of those databases can be combined. That reader can access your bank records to get your credit score, police databases to see if you are a criminal, the IRS to determine your income, and anything else it wants to access. There is the real danger to privacy.

But the danger I am speaking of is in the chip itself. That chip denotes adherence to the world financial system over God, a direct violation of the first of the Ten Commandments as well as everything Jesus tried to teach. In many ways, accepting an RFID chip is similar to Adam's eating of the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden: both are a rejection of God's will through one's own free will.

But back to what I intended to say in this post: normally, an RFID implant is completely safe. But outside the Earth's atmosphere, it can be subjected to relatively massive amounts of power from cosmic radiation and overheat. If that happens, the capsule can split, causing the inner workings of the circuitry to become exposed to the tissue and causing a "noisome and grievous sore" where the chip is. Simulations on this have determined it to be quite painful. The occurrence in Revelation 16:1-2 is easily a sudden overwhelming of the atmosphere by cosmic radiation which then overheats all of the RFID chips exposed to it.

That is why I believe the RFID chip is connected to the infamous "mark of the beast." The tattoo would likely be a bar code so it could serve as both an indicator of location and a backup that can be read by a laser reader similar to what is used at checkouts. The unique number does not have to be "666," and actually does not have to contain the sequence "666." It simply has to be associated with the beast, whose number, calculated as the number of a man, is six hundred sixty six.

I will also point out that the number of the man is not just three sixes in sequence as many believe. It is a sum, specified as such by the spelling out of the powers of ten.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

I have endeavored to understand prophesy and to add my voice to others in ways that would hopefully delay the bad things that are prophesied to be. That time is now past. Humanity has made a decision that is now irrevocable, and nothing anyone can do will prevent what is coming. All we can do is prepare.

TheRedneck

Delay the bad things... why exactly?
I for one embrace my doom because I won't be tied to this material world anymore.

There are many posts linking Covid to end times prophecy but the thing I don't understand is why are the majority of those posting about it so reluctant to see it through?

Many of us at one point or another attempt to delay or prevent it but it's like messing with time in the Terminator movies, judgement day is inevitable.

What are we preparing for exactly?
If you have faith, that's all you need and everything will be okay.

Enjoy the ride.

"What could oppose God's will? NOTHING!!!"
-Bill Hicks
edit on 31-12-2020 by Psilocyborg because: Do chipped dogs go to Heaven?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

My question is regarding the mark of the beast. I'm sure you'll agree there is no way everyone is going to specifically have the numbers 666 put anywhere on their bodies, RFID chips or some sort of tattoo? maybe yes, but the actual numbers 666? I'm confident that will be a no.

If you go to a store and buy a can of green beans, there is a barcode on it that is scanned at checkout. That barcode is not the price or the brand or anything like that... it is an assigned number that correlates to a computer database entry for those green beans. That database is where all the information comes from; the barcode is just a unique number.

Do you have any idea what the number of the barcode is? Or is it just a bunch of lines to you?

TheRedneck

Universal Product Code The Universal Product Code is a barcode symbology that is widely used in the United States, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and other countries for tracking trade items in stores. UPC consists of 12 numeric digits that are uniquely assigned to each trade item.Wikipedia

The UPC is the legally accepted coding that your product is actually registered under. I believe it is assigned to product types, not individual units.

You may also have an SKU, Stock Keeping Unit, associated with a product. An SKU is an arbitrary alpha-numeric code assigned by a store or warehouse to identify and track a product unit in their catalog.

Then you will have model numbers and other product codes assigned by manufacturers.

I had to find out about all this when I worked at a warehouse because like most jobs you take, they consider such information to be need-to-know. But it was an important distinction between all the codes to find a product on the shelves for shipping and restocking.

I can see a UPC type identifier being used to help identify a person, but I imagine we will be assigned other codes like an SKU to zero right in on an individual.

Thanks for this 👍🏼

With regards to the mark of the beast being 666, is it possible to add this specific number (or any number with the same 3 digits) to every bar code of a product and it still scans OK?

Thanks
FA

So the story goes.

The guard bands are supposedly 6s.
edit on 31-12-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   

A UPC code is designated by a manufacturer. Manufacturers purchase blocks of UPC numbers and are free to assign them as they wish to their individual products. For example, say I am running a widgit company and I make 2000 different widgits. I would purchase enough blocks of UPC numbers to exceed 2000, then I would assign a unique number to each model of widgit.

There are so many different possible UPC numbers that no one is concerned about running out of them. They simply add another digit. It's not like the IPv4 addresses that are in short supply; those are limited to 256^4 by the very coding scheme itself.

SKUs are company specific numbers that are assigned to the different products they carry. They do this primarily to avoid having to deal with massive integer sizes and slow down their systems. They are not "subsets" of single UPC codes, but rather a subset of all UPC codes that meet a specific criteria (as in, being offered for sale). I mean, why should the inventory database for a hardware store need to allow space in their computer for watermelons? Hammers, yes, watermelons, no.

Also, a single 32-bit integer would be sufficient to allow for over 4 billion different individuals. All that would be needed would be 33 bits to give every human on the planet a different designator. There's no need for more breakdown if the purpose is to track and maintain a database on all humans.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

Delay the bad things... why exactly?

I for one would prefer that they happen after I am gone. That's just human nature to wish to avoid suffering.

It's also not just myself I am concerned about. I am concerned for all the human suffering. If you check my posts for the past year, you will find that I am pretty much on the bandwagon that 2020 has been a terrible year... but for me personally, it's actually been a good one. I'm on SS Disability, so I can't be furloughed. I had enough toilet paper to see me through the shortage. I would rather have others deal with the long walks through the stores anyway. But I simply hate that others are going through the needless pain they are having to endure. I don't want others to have to deal with what is to come either.

Look, I read the back of the book. I know we win. What it doesn't say is how much others suffer while we win, nor does it specify how many "we" there are. It does indicate that some lose.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I've wondered for years exactly what this verse means: "Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six." Reading your thread today has put a thought in my mind. Say a person is in line to get the chip implanted, and is number 665 in that line. The next person to get it would be number 666. It could be that, like famous people and politicians who line up to get vaccines early and on live television, this 666th person who get the chip implated is somebody important/famous/big, I think you know what I mean - a real mover and shaker. If so, it would also mean that multitudes will be more likely to follow him because he's already so well known and liked. That number will be forever attached to his name because only one person can be the 666th person to get the chip. To me, this makes more sense to me than anything else I've come up with. And especially at this time now more than ever.

TCB
edit on 31-12-2020 by TrulyColorBlind because: I typed "town" instead of "time." Corrected that.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
The mark will be the product code assigned to humans.
The rest will identify the individual.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
"IBM RFID Commercial - The Future Market"

This was posted on YouTube 10 years ago

That RFID chip also had 2 small USB ports , which may be blue tooth today....

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

That's the reader. You never see the chip in that commercial. It's in the shopper's body somewhere, just under the skin.

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:21 AM
link   

a reply to: Gothmog

That's the reader. You never see the chip in that commercial. It's in the shopper's body somewhere, just under the skin.

TheRedneck

Yes . Yes it is. With 2 tiny USB ports on the chip.
And the location was supposedly the neck.

edit on 12/31/20 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

I expect it would be a long(ish) number, but definitely not 3 specific numbers.

I understand that question and thanks for sharing.

So would you be saying for example, that you are expecting all the RFID codes would have the number 666 somewhere in them?

Sort of.

Revelation 13:18
    Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.
Notice it does not say the the number of the mark; it says the number of a man. The 666 is there to help us identify the beast when he comes, not to identify the mark.

We will know the beast when he comes from other prophesies as well as the number. Many will ignore it anyway.

There are other mentions of the mark that have convinced me it is the RFID chip. Revelation 16:1-2
    And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.

And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
The RFID chip is quite simple in its operation. It is a tiny unencapsulated microchip which, when activated, sends out a quick pulse of RF energy that contains a number encoded into it. Activation is through RF power transmission. When a chip comes within a short distance of a reader, it picks up on the energy being produced and activates. The reader receives the data containing the unique ID number and connects to a database very similar to the one used for identifying barcodes. At that point, the identity of the RFID chip is known and any ad all data concerning that person can be accessed.

The whole thing is the size of a grain of sand, sealed in an organically inert capsule for implantation. The data retrieval can happen in mere milliseconds.

To illustrate, let's say you had your dog chipped. One day, it gets lost and someone finds it wandering the streets. That someone carries it to a vet who is equipped with RFID technology. The wand is placed near the animal and activated. It then sends out a tiny amount of RF energy... now understand this is such a tiny amount that if one had a radio that could receive it, one would have to have that radio within a few feet of the reader to even detect it.

That tiny amount of power is sufficient, though, to power the microchip for a few milliseconds. That's all the time it takes for the RFID chip to send out a signal on another frequency that contains the unique identifying number of your dog. As before, the power used is tiny... in this case much less than even the power signal emitted by the reader.

The reader picks up on this signal and records the number internally. It then connects to a computer database via the Internet and sends that number as a query. The database contains the information for every animal chipped, millions and millions of entries, and sends back the name of the animal, its home address, your name as the owner, and your contact info.

It's very similar to how ATS itself works. When you click on this thread, you are sending a thread number to the ATS database. The database verifies your membership and returns the thread information for your browser to display. You don't have to send the thread title, who wrote it, what day it was wrote, the contents of the OP... just that thread number. The database does the rest.

Databases on humans have been under construction for decades now. Your medical prescriptions are in a database so your pharmacy knows what they can and cannot fill. Your bank has your complete financial history in a database. Are you a member of a shopping club? That's a database of your purchases. Your phone company has a database of your phone calls, including where you were when that call was made and where you were during the call. They even know where you are based on the cell tower connections that are always on even when you're not in a call or texting. Most maintain some connection even when turned off!

Do you save money by allowing your insurance company to monitor your driving? That's another database. Police record, including traffic tickets? Another database. The IRS maintains a database. There is simply no way to disappear from the "system."

All of those databases can be combined. That reader can access your bank records to get your credit score, police databases to see if you are a criminal, the IRS to determine your income, and anything else it wants to access. There is the real danger to privacy.

But the danger I am speaking of is in the chip itself. That chip denotes adherence to the world financial system over God, a direct violation of the first of the Ten Commandments as well as everything Jesus tried to teach. In many ways, accepting an RFID chip is similar to Adam's eating of the forbidden fruit in the Garden of Eden: both are a rejection of God's will through one's own free will.

But back to what I intended to say in this post: normally, an RFID implant is completely safe. But outside the Earth's atmosphere, it can be subjected to relatively massive amounts of power from cosmic radiation and overheat. If that happens, the capsule can split, causing the inner workings of the circuitry to become exposed to the tissue and causing a "noisome and grievous sore" where the chip is. Simulations on this have determined it to be quite painful. The occurrence in Revelation 16:1-2 is easily a sudden overwhelming of the atmosphere by cosmic radiation which then overheats all of the RFID chips exposed to it.

That is why I believe the RFID chip is connected to the infamous "mark of the beast." The tattoo would likely be a bar code so it could serve as both an indicator of location and a backup that can be read by a laser reader similar to what is used at checkouts. The unique number does not have to be "666," and actually does not have to contain the sequence "666." It simply has to be associated with the beast, whose number, calculated as the number of a man, is six hundred sixty six.

I will also point out that the number of the man is not just three sixes in sequence as many believe. It is a sum, specified as such by the spelling out of the powers of ten.

TheRedneck

OK thanks for the explanation. I know how the chips work, but didn't know about how the chip can get damaged in outer space. It explains your particular interpretation now as our atmosphere is constantly hit with solar radiation.

As you know I'm not on board with any of this, but it is Interesting stuff to read. My best friend is a pastor of 50 years, i often ask him about his interpretations from the bible, I'll ask him later about this topic.

Thanks
FA

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

TheRedneck

Thanks for this 👍🏼

Thanks
FA

So the story goes.

The guard bands are supposedly 6s.

Thanks, was wondering if anything like this was about.

Will be interesting to check it when the chips get rolled out. 👍🏼

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The first beast arises out of the sea, and the sea sometimes refers to "the people" collectively. 6 is also the number of man being imperfect as we are.

So the beast system which we are seeing rise now -- globalism and what you're referring to here -- is the coming Age of Man where "we" (humans collectively) make our last great push to prove that we don't need God and can make things perfect here. We are doomed to fail, of course, because we are not perfect, but what we do wind up doing is creating the perfect system for 666 -- The Beast, Antichrist -- to come along and exploit.

All it takes, as disraeli has mentioned, is to link the system to the worship of the Beast and we're there. Now I'm not talking about a worship in the sense of what we think of like a Super Pope or Saint or anything. Go back to the numbers again. 6 is the number of man, it's wholly secular. So 666 would be the ultimate secular/scientific man. Secular/scientific man could still do the wonders mentioned in a day and age primed to worship science the way people do.

I think our Beast is being set up to be the ultimate technocratic scientific human god. He will seem to have all the answers, and so many who are ready to cast off the shackles of religion will want to go with him. Even the religious will want to go with him -- he can deceive even the elect.

So whoever this one person is ... this chip system will be his brainchild and it will seem Utopian, and it will be like an act of worship to plug yourself into it.

We aren't quite there yet.

**EDIT**

To illustrate, Bill Gates would be a kind of discount version of this. We have entire sci-fi dystopian story revolving around how it was bad to seed the atmosphere with particulates to try to terraform the earth and stop climate from changing. It's called Snowpiercer. But here's Bill Gates, saying yeah, let's seed the atmosphere with particles to dim the sun! Quite aside from from B=grade sci-fi, we know this can have devastating effects. Look up the year without a winter to get an idea of what happens when nature does it for us, but he wants to do it on purpose.

What exactly did this guy do to become such a trusted science voice? He stole the idea for a computer operating system and marketed it and made it somewhat workable (although if you suffered through Vista ...).
edit on 31-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   
A Census is more like it, but one of conformity...god forbid if it becomes an economical one, like saving the planet or species in Logans Run.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Just to make a point about Gates... Steve Jobs was a programming genius and a marketing idiot. Bill Gates is a programming idiot and a marketing genius. Thanks to this dytopian society we find ourselves in, the one who could market made more faster than the one who could actually code.

I do run Windows, but that is purely due to the amount of software available, which in turn is a side effect of Apple's proprietary design. Had Steve Jobs used Gates' marketing strategy, he would be the wealthiest man on the planet and Gates would be asking if someone wanted paper or plastic...

Please don't put Gates and science in the same sentence...

TheRedneck

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

But my point is there ... people worship him as a scientific guru like they do Bill Nye.

This is the type of thing we're looking at in a Beast in my opinion. A quasi-science guru, not someone who actually knows anything. It will be as much spiritual feel-good as actual science, likely more.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Some great insight here.

Although, I think it will happen faster than we think..

I just wanted to note that the “worship” of the “Beast” is not tied into the Mark, only the Image.

Some will say you have to accept the Mark in allegiance to the Beast, but the text clearly says he “causeth” them to receive the Mark.

Agreed that this “pandemic” is bringing a lot of ducks into a row for the Eschatological crowd....

Watch!!!

ETA: Just wanted to add that the Beast isn't the flashy one. The False Prophet is the one who is doing the miracles and flashy stuff. The Beast is a politician it would seem.

Rev 19:20
And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.
edit on 12/31/2020 by MykeNukem because: eta

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

True, and it is a valid point IMO.

I would expect, however, that instead of a scientific guru, the beast will become a religious guru. Remember the Hopi prophecies of White Feather?
    "This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom."
That is the next sign; the seventh was about the waters turning black, a clear indication of oil spills like the Exxon-Valdez up to and including the Deepwater Horizon. The eighth sign seems to indicate a spiritual awakening among the people, which is to be expected when religion becomes suppressed. It also ties in with the Biblical prophesy of Daniel 24:24
    For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
This has been said to have been occurring for some time, but it reads to me as though what we have seen with cults thus far is only a small taste of what is to come. The cults we have seen so far have been pretty easy to identify, at least from the outside looking in.

Also, we have some time before White Feather's ninth sign comes to pass... the blue star falling from a dwelling place in the heavens. The blue star seems to be Cherenkov radiation from a nuclear-powered space station. Such a station does not yet exist, but may soon given the recent rush to arm space by the developed nations.

TheRedneck

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join