It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vikings. Second half of the last season, ever! Spoiler, do not read if you have not watched!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
So they killed of Ragnar, Lagertha, than Bjorn Ironside. Where the hell did Floki go? Did i miss the part were he died? The second half of the last season of Vikings is on now. How the hell are they going to end all these stories in half a season?
edit on 31-12-2020 by CopeLongCut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   
how is Rollos story going to end?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Holy # there's Floki

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   
"We do not intend to die in our beds as old men,"

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Floki dies in a cave collapse on his island. There is an earthquake or volcanic activity going on. Floki is in a cave then see's a silver cross right before the collapse. He laughs and says something to the effect of they've already been here. Meaning Christians.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: CopeLongCut
So they killed of Ragnar, Lagertha, than Bjorn Ironside. Where the hell did Floki go? Did i miss the part were he died? The second half of the last season of Vikings is on now. How the hell are they going to end all these stories in half a season?

Never watched it. So I did the opposite of what you wanted me to do, clicked the thread and read it.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1
Floki dies in a cave collapse on his island. There is an earthquake or volcanic activity going on. Floki is in a cave then see's a silver cross right before the collapse. He laughs and says something to the effect of they've already been here. Meaning Christians.

never watched
I understand Christians are not well regarded on this show

posted on Jan, 1 2021 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElGoobero

originally posted by: americanbuffalo1

never watched
I understand Christians are not well regarded on this show
I think the older I get the less I understand everything.

new topics

top topics

join