It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The latest fashion statement: LOOK, I'M A SLAVE!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
It just keep getting stupider and stupider. I've had these things pop up on my news feed a few times lately as links to adverts as well as fashion magazine articles. I have no idea why. I don't do fashion. I don't do chains. It's like their algorithm is just jacking around with me.

It's not enough to announce to the world that your submission to the powers that be is unquestioning and absolute; now you can put a fashionable #### chain around your #### mask to #### declare the world that you are a #### slave to the #### system that is being imposed on you.

I guess I could include a link to an article or an advert, but why? I'm just ... I dunno. I'm giving up on humanity. They should give these away as free perks when somebody gets that damn injection, kind of like the way gasoline stations used to give away free dishes with fill-up. You could really show your devotion to the technocracy with a nice chain around your mask!

OK, that's all. Didn't accomplish much, but it is in the RANT forum.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Hey it's new years eve here in about 7 more hours. Nabe in the pot with some home grown rice. No liquor this year. Want to get that motorcycle next year.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Hey it's new years eve here in about 7 more hours. Nabe in the pot with some home grown rice. No liquor this year. Want to get that motorcycle next year.

I'm in the mood to ring in the New Year with a wild, crazy, out-of-control night.

Think I'll go out without a mask! Weeeeeeeeeeeee! WOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
No one has tried to force me to wear one yet.
Good luck
I'm friends with one of the top jury trial lawyers in the country and will go balls deep on the first one.
I'm thinking of more Walmart and international type company payouts.
Screw the stimulus.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
No one has tried to force me to wear one yet.
Good luck
I'm friends with one of the top jury trial lawyers in the country and will go balls deep on the first one.
I'm thinking of more Walmart and international type company payouts.
Screw the stimulus.

Got a good chuckle on that one. Mostly because I figure you mean it.

Good luck. If you get enough, maybe you could buy ATS and keep it running. At least until the Deep State comes for ya.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Reminds me of those Indian nose chains married women wear.

If superstitions are to be believed, then it is said that a married woman should not directly exhale air through her nostrils as it may have an ill effect on her husband’s health. Hence, she needs to wear a nose ring which will act as an obstruction to the air passing out of the nose. 

edit on 30/12/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: musicismagic

I'm in the mood to ring in the New Year with a wild, crazy, out-of-control night.

Think I'll go out without a mask! Weeeeeeeeeeeee! WOOOO-HOOOOOOOO!

Me too! Just went for a walk without a mask. Freezing though. LOL

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Mark of the beast, maybe?

Certainly makes them easier to pick out of a crowd, at least.

I wear my muzzle because the wife says so- blue state means no shortage of whiney twits to give me trouble in public, too.
Fortunately I don't need to go out often.
I could see myself being a real problem for the society of Karen's.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Was about to have a late evening snack....

But

Now

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
Mark of the beast, maybe?

Certainly makes them easier to pick out of a crowd, at least.

I wear my muzzle because the wife says so- blue state means no shortage of whiney twits to give me trouble in public, too.
Fortunately I don't need to go out often.
I could see myself being a real problem for the society of Karen's.

If by "beast", you mean like a dumb beast, like an ignorant ox, then yeah, definitely a mark of the beast.

I live outside the US, not in my native state. If I did, I fell pretty sure I'd be in jail by now.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
You guys should take this seriously. This guy was pcr cov positive... almost turned into a vegetable.

edit on 12 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Maybe there is a spelling error in the Bible instead of Mark of the beast it might be Mask of the beast

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

edit on 31-12-2020 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

That's the funniest thing I've seen in a minute! 😆🤣😂

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:33 AM
link   
"And the Award for Funniest Thread of the Year goes to...envelope, please?

THIS THREAD!!!

**Applause** **Standing Ovation**
edit on 12/31/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I think she looks hot.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I notice that she's blonde.

Maybe the mask muffles her incessant chatter and keeps you from being able to hear it.

And I say that as a blonde myself, but so many who have hair like that should be seen and not heard.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
I notice that she's blonde.

Maybe the mask muffles her incessant chatter and keeps you from being able to hear it.

And I say that as a blonde myself, but so many who have hair like that should be seen and not heard.

Sometimes I tell people that I can't understand then through the muzzle even though with effort i could. But I shouldn't have to employ that kinda of effort for normal communication.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Oh my, I'm glad I came to this thread, its so full of rebels and rebellion. Got three words for all your antics...it doesn't matter.

The army of the dead are following the Night King's cold and calculated instructions simply so they can still function in a society filled with fear and distrust and social fractures. They don't give a damn what any of you think about them wearing masks or complying with instructions, in the end, we are all slaves to some degree. The trick is to continually convince yourself that you're not...but you really are.

All of this is happening in spite of the umbrage and the anger you feel at people. It is going to continue to roll on no matter how much you whinge and whine, and make yourself feel all excluded. The owners of all our countries are busy moving in the scaffolding and bringing in the re-builders and the electricians, and the plasterers and the carpenters and the painters and decorators (all wearing masks of course, and observing social distancing) and changing things around you as you sit in your chair wondering what all the noise is about, and who the hell are these people, and what are they doing in your living room? Well, they are here to change your world whether you like it or not.

The trick for all these workers complying with Covid instructions is to ignore the pricking of their conscience as they help support the tyrannous agenda that is changing the modern world to a sterile and clinical society, but hey, they've got to live and support their families and pay the bills, and while they are able to continue to do that, they will welcome and applaud tyranny.

That is why whatever anyone thinks...it doesn't matter.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join