It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nurse gets Covid after having Vaccine

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
This virus is bs. 6% of 300,000 18,000. The vaccine is to show the government can do whatever they want. The panic is to bankrupt the country and usher in a new monetary system.

About 7.9 billion are letting 79 million destroy everything and rule them. In actuality probably a lot less than 79 million.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: iwanttobelieve70

Crypto breaking records atm.

Haven't seen BTC go up like this since 2017.

Note that I am not crypto expert and my knowledge is limited.

So maybe no correlation. Just pointing it out is all.

Also just bumming I didn't have more invested a few weeks ago... lol

ETA: My buddy, poor guy, has/had 30 Bitcoins he has no way of accessing now...

edit on 12-30-2020 by WakeUpBeer because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: WakeUpBeer

So I'm probably dying right now.

Shhh.. Don't ever say that out loud. Text means nothing but spoken
words vibrate into the universe. Leave well enough alone miho.
edit on 30-12-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Your country would be doing better if a biological warfare germ did not "escape" from China
Trying to condemn anyone's actions to an unprecedented, and unknown situation is just a distraction to take the eyes off the ball. Reminds me of the e-mail scandal where everyone cries Rusha, but fails to examine the content. Eye on the ball not who the pump fake is going to.
a reply to: LABTECH767

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Many have been wondering what happened to the five generation conspiracy. The theory that the virus showed up everywhere it was activated. Even on cruise boats. The talk lately is that it can activate any latent virus from flu vaccinations with the right conditions. Is the mutation they speak of really different flu shots. Remember when the meat processing plants all had c19? Same flu shot? Most factories offer flu shots every year right at the front door. Different areas around the states and world the flu shots are created with maybe four of the strains they guess for that area and that flu season. Is this what they perceive as a mutation?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join