It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most Comprehensive Conspiracy Theory of the Day

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

The perfect 'slave' or worker is one that feeds itself, clothes itself, but will go to work to maintain their own standard of living.

I personally think the perfect slave or worker is one that will reproduce more of itself too at no cost to the...user.

What she is saying is the stream lining of that model.

The final throws of conversion from Analogue to Digital are happening right now.

We are a "DEATH STAR' seed that processes natural resources into refined resources.

On the whole we have absolutely no real idea what we or anyone else is doing.

That is why so many bad people can do what they do.

Apparently.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Not sure about the rest of your post but:

Again ... served as United States Assistant Secretary of Housing and Urban Development for Housing ... you don't get placed at that level of government by being stoopid

Are you sure?
Because if those appointed to those sort of positions in both my country and yours over the 40+ years I've been following such things are anything to go by I'd say that the vast majority of people 'at that level of government' are very much 'stoopid'.
We grant them too much regard and respect and its my experience that they are certainly no more intelligent than the ordinary man and women in the street....they are just better at blagging and bull#!

edit on 3/1/21 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

A lot of people understand, that as a whole, people do not understand who they are,
and often, are pulled around at random by tribal sociological factors.

The more resources are locked down by a fewer number of people, the worse the 'food fight' will become.

The people with all the wealth will almost certainly win the battle.

Now, there ARE people who have decided who they are, and that can be an insulation for being victimized.

But what I really dislike are the prima donnas who think they get to decide who everyone is and should be,
and attempts to psychologically manipulate others, into a form convenient for them.

But that's been happening since cavemen argued over who gets more deer meat and why.

At some point however, this will all enter endgame,

when no matter how many guns people have,

it won't make any difference at all.

They will wake up and realize they have been 'defeated'.

That someone else, who they don't approve of,

will be making all their decisions for them.

Now I understand, that extremists on both ends of the political spectrum
already feel this way.

But this is nothing.

The 'end game' of forced obedience through technology will make all that
a walk in the park.

Kev

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

That's how technology works. We live in not only interesting times, but VERY interesting times.
We, all of us are living in an age where human debts are being mitigated to our technological advancements.

The last vestiges of human labor are being (and I am putting this in harsh terms) exploited right now.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
I'd say that the vast majority of people 'at that level of government' are very much 'stoopid'.

That's just because you're so damned smart yourself!!

In the 40+ years I 'worked in (and around) government', I'd have to say the majority of them were smarter than I was made.

She espouses an interesting narrative. Were you at least entertained? Did you watch it?

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

They've taken it down lol

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 03:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thanks for re-posting, Karl. Love ya, Brother!!

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   

No worries my friend - thought she also made some very interesting points in this vid about financial fraud (on a colossal scale).

Are financial fraud and market manipulations actually mechanisms for financing the black budget and centralized governance necessitated by high-tech secrecy?

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

a walk in the park.

The ironic part is that the plebiscite will bring it on themselves. You think the cell phone and creditcard addiction is bad now, just wait.

posted on Jan, 19 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

a walk in the park.

The ironic part is that the plebiscite will bring it on themselves. You think the cell phone and creditcard addiction is bad now, just wait.

I think this video sheds a little light on how it is playing out.

edit on 19-1-2021 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join