It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luke Letlow, Congressman-elect From Louisiana, Dies From COVID-19

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sistinas

Oh it's real, as real as the flu......you know the one that dropped from over 15% infection rate as the 5 year average to .10% in 2020.

I know somebody who had full blown COVID it's a nasty bug, if the flu in it's worst years can kill over 650,000 people. A worse bug that replace it can easily kill 1 million people, throw in people with weak immunity, old age, and other aliments that COVID capitalizes on and you have your over 1.8 million deaths. Also throw in the re-branded deaths.
Over 8.2 million people died from cancer this year, how many with cancer caught covid and that accelerated their deaths. Early on a doctor lamented that his cancer patients were said to be dying of covid, but they were already dying from cancer, rebranded to a covid death, pumping up the death toll. American hospitals also get more money for everything related to COVID right now

Bottom line, COVID is real, the supporting numbers just aren't.

edit on 31-12-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Maybe or maybe not. If he had a bad reaction to a Covid treatment then the treatment is the cause of death, not Covid.

And when I fell over gravity didn't play a role, my feet were 100% responsible.

If you have a headache and have a bad reaction to Aspirin, the headache didn't kill you. The aspirin did...

Remove the headache and you might have a point but then you're just popping aspirin. Died from drug abuse?

There are too many details missing to know either way, but it is easy to just say Covid did it. However, we know from published data that is highly unlikely the sole cause.

Apologies for the sarcasm but threads like these are frustrating. Akin to watching someone jump up and down whilst screaming I don't understand gravity therefore it's fake.

Next it'll be I don't think the heart played a role in his heart attack, it was the epilepsy he heard through his nose.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

"Died from complications"

The flu doesn't kill people, complications from the flu is what kills people.
Diabetes doesn't kill people, complications from Diabetes is what kills people.
Women don't die from pregnancy, it's sepsis, kidney failure, heart failure that kills them.
Cancer doesn't kill people, it's the complications from Cancer that kill people.

Exactly!

We effectively kill our selves due to underlying causes.

Ooohhhh noes it was suicide!!!

<< 1  2   >>

join