It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Disappearance Of Flu In San Diego Prompted Call For Audit Of COVID Records

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   
The political face of the virus right here.
For money, power and control.

6% have died from ONLY the Corona virus

The rest is complications of the Corona virus where and underlying condition is the actual cause of death. However the medical industry coded everything as the Corona virus for more Money.

This isn’t just happening in the US.

Now we have a NEW more infectious version on the horizon. If you can’t crash it all with the 1st virus double down with a new virus and try again.

If we Americans had any balls we would storm house and senate and drag them out for public trials of sedition and treason. The MSM would be shut off and also tried for supporting sedition and treason.

Rule of law is not working.

edit on 30-12-2020 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:40 AM
link   
From October,

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Psilocyborg

No.

On a good year, the flu vaccine is barely 60% effective and in some years that drops to around 40%.

And in this area, our kids have been in person for the grade schools and there still haven't been flu cases.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Why? Because EVERYTHING is covid. Hang nail, it's covid. Snow storms are probably caused by covid.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   

the vast majority of people worldwide follow the guidelines: wear a mask, keep your distance, wash your hands, etc....
and now ask yourself: how do you catch the flu?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: oloufo

Have you seen grade school kids?

I've watched them at martial arts practice, and those are more disciplined than most, and we're still talking kid-level hygiene more often than not.

If the flu was around, it's spreading, and there's no reason to think it's not around as per usual.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
Since they tell us that the flu somehow mysteriously disappeared in the "year of the covid killer pandemic", because of people wearing masks and washing their hands like lunatics, i am convinced that many of the flu victims are counted as covid victims now. Because the same measures would kill covid like it allegedly has killed the flu. Both are corona viruses and both use the same ways to spread.

The flu is not gone or not existing this year, they simply count flu victims as covid victims. To justify their transition to their "new normal".

The Flu virus and the Covid Virus are not both corona viruses. The Flu virus is an Influenza Virus and Covid is a Corona Virus. They do however spread the same way.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I think they aren't testing for Influenza as much as usual. Anecdotally speaking, I have a friend who is the head of an ER. He says that they test people who have upper respiratory symptoms for Covid first thing.

I've had the Flu, as has many of us, but how many of us have had an actual Influenza test?

I'm thinking they test for Covid and if they get a positive, whether false or not, they don't go any further and test for other viruses unless the person isn't responding. If the hospitals get a guaranteed payout for the Covid treatment they have no incentive to look further and the patient isn't going to complain they weren't properly diagnosed if they feel better at the end of the day.

edit on 30-12-2020 by Identified because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
How many people die of the flu each year?..here, let me tell you..between 24,000-62,000..so, where does that leave you with 250+ thousand death beyond those numbers.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
How many people die of the flu each year?..here, let me tell you..between 24,000-62,000..so, where does that leave you with 250+ thousand death beyond those numbers.

I had a car wreck ... into some COVID.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: oloufo

the vast majority of people worldwide follow the guidelines: wear a mask, keep your distance, wash your hands, etc....
and now ask yourself: how do you catch the flu?

Allegedly, the science says that those same guidelines prevent the transmission and contraction of COVID-19.

Yet here we are, with record daily cases of COVID-19.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Here, if you got symptoms of the flu or covid or the cold, they send you to get a covid test...by then, the cold or flu is breaking or over. It takes two days to get the test then three days to get the results. Half the flu cases doctors were diagnosing in the past were bs before just like half of the covid cases causing hospitalizations today. People were dying of pneumonia and since they quit giving antibiotics when you had the flu...pneumonia and other bacterial deaths went up.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Has any dumbass politician taken credit for eradicating the flu yet ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join