It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Thing' can now leave you with Psychosis.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthulhuMythos

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
a reply to: angelchemuel
It may be that the virus is not directly causing all of these wide ranging syptoms-but it could be making people more susceptible to stuff they already had waiting,but was triggered by the damage caused by covid.
Once your immune system takes a big hit,pretty much anything can go wrong I guess.

I agree, it is looking more like the way AIDS /HIV works where it brings down your immune system and re-activates some or all other viruses that are dormant in the body. This would explain the large variation of symptoms and severity and that people with less nutrition / poor immune systems seem to suffer more.

This is a really interesting take that I’ve never heard - and it makes logical sense.

Are there any SARS/COVID strains we’re aware of that have or could have had this type of effect in the past other than CV19?

I’m suspecting no, but now I’m wondering if AIDS anti-virals could actually save a lot of COVID patient’s lives. Approach treatment not as a protection against COVID but against all of the viruses that COVID unlocks or exacerbates in the body.

Explains the “underlying conditions” aspects of things too.

Here’s a whole list of AIDS medications:

www.verywellhealth.com...

And it appears you’re not alone in this thinking:

www.lgbtqnation.com...

Researchers found that only 0.3 percent of the people they studied had contracted a confirmed case of coronavirus. Among these 236 individuals, 151 needed hospitalization, 15 needed admission into an intensive care unit (ICU) care, and 20 died.

When adjusted for factors like age and gender, this showed that people living with HIV who were taking ART meds had “the lowest risk for a COVID-19–related hospitalization.”

Overall, researchers found that people with HIV who were taking tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (TDF) and emtricitabine (FTC) were far less likely to be hospitalized or placed in the ICU when compared to other HIV-positive people taking different ART medications.

Interesting we’ve heard basically nothing - that I can recall - about antazanivir at all. Yet it has potential benefits???

www.aidsmap.com...

Anecdotal reports circulated about the effectiveness of the protease inhibitor darunavir against COVID-19. This prompted its manufacturer to issue a statement saying there was no laboratory evidence supporting activity of the drug against SARS-CoV-2 and that the drug showed no benefit in a small, single-arm study. Nevertheless, there are two phase III studies investigating the use of darunavir for COVID-19 (one underway and one planned).

The protease inhibitor atazanavir does have in vivo activity against SARs-CoV-2, but there are apparently no trials underway exploring its use for COVID-19.

Very interesting theory.

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Since the beginning of this 'Thing' I have been using a blend of Essential Oils in what I call 'sniffy sticks', think Vicks nasal inhalers. I called it The Blend and shared it with my students/therapists. We have been sending them out to front line workers and of course our clients.

Some science.....the 4 Essential Oils in the Blend have chemical properties that smash the protein coating covering the virus, thus rendering the virus 'dead'. They also improve your lung capacity. They have analgesic compounds to help alleviate muscular aches and pains and headaches. They work on the nervous system. They have cell regenerating compounds. They help reduce fever and much more.

One of the feedbacks we got from people using the sniffy's was that they also did not have any symptoms of hay fever, thus showing us the oils had antihistamine properties to reduce allergic reactions perhaps.

Now when you search 'nasal inhalers for Covid', you will get several results on nasal inhalers which have been developed to prevent/reduce the VL (Viral Load) people get. One for example has a particular seaweed extract that makes a wax like coating in the nasal passage thus stopping the virus getting into your system.

The most recent one is Taffix

A new nasal spray that "reduces your risk of catching Covid by 78%" has been developed by scientists.

The spray, called Taffix, costs 7p a day and claims to provide five hours of protection with a single application.

Meanwhile, the spray also contains a small amount of citric acid that slightly alters the pH within the nasal cavity, killing viruses on contact.

Taffix

Here's another link to another one developed by the University of Birmingham.

University of Birmingham

Here's the one developed by Boots the Chemist using seaweed extract
Boot's the Chemist

I'll be sticking (no pun intended) to my sniffy stick. Besides the 'sniffy', we have also been adding the oils to a hydrosol to use as a hand/face/body sanitiser.....none of the 'anti-bac sanitiser' for me.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 3 2021 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Hi Rainbow-Jane.

Have just been stuffing some coconut-oil in my nostrils, before going out.

As it may be against T&C for you to list your product here without Mod approuval : could you please send me a PM, with the info of how we can order them 'sniffy-sticks'.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 5 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Hi Jane,
I'm trying to explain all this 'stuff' to my husband - I was able to link him to the article in the OP -

- but, he is not 'accepting' my attempts to explain the benefits of aromatherapy...

Is there a trustworthy online research source which you would recommend, where he can read upon the topic for himself?

Thank you!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join