It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'Thing' can now leave you with Psychosis.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I am almost at the end of my tether with this virus, it's time it did one! Something is clearly not 'normal' with it!

Just to clarify I am a Clinical Aromatherapist and have been dealing with people who have/have had this virus over the last 12 months. Being a clinician I have to understand the mechanics of it, its symptoms, its after effects (aka Long Covids) and also get my head around the vaccine.
But this development is of some concern.....zombie apocalypse anyone?

The virus that just keeps on giving!

When was the last time any of us heard of a virus giving such wide ranging symptoms that don't all appear for everyone? When was the last time we have read of anyone saying they had the 'Covid cough'? It's been a while! Anyone I have come across recently in last 4 months who has symptoms and tested positive for it didn't have the famous cough for example.
Every other viral infection I know of has a pretty fixed range of symptoms, so in effect you know what you have. Chicken pox gives you spots, high temperature, lack of appetite. Flu incapacitates you with fever, sore muscles, nausea, headaches. But Covid19? Just look at how the list of symptoms grew from a dry persistent cough, raised temperature and fatigue to pink eye, covid toes, insomnia heck, so many 'possible' indicators that I have lost track of them all and then we have long covid. Again the symptoms are similar to CFS/ME but again the symptoms vary and keep getting added too....because now we have psychosis!
Long Covid Psychosis
And while I'm at it, I wish the Government would give us the daily total of NEW hospital admissions for the bloody 'thing' not the so called 'new' cases.

Rant over...have at it...I'm not looking for arguments just sensible discussion please.

Irritated Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Also pretty f'ing irritating that other deaths are being lumped under COVID.

The only way to know the truth is to go back and look at every single death certificate.

Incompetent F's.

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   

The virus seems to be causing psychosis even in people who don't have it!

I still haven't seen people foaming at the mouth and dropping dead in the streets like they wanted us to believe.

Don't fear the virus. Fear the manufactured crisis behind it.

edit on 29-12-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Everything from disease to natural events to voting to weather is now a "weapon" to force society to conform to someone's version of utopia.

Covid is the same. Ever since the first cases it's obvious that there is an agenda. The list of symptoms they're handing out changes daily because it fits an agenda to force people to conform. Simple as that.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I believe it has so many "symptoms" simply because everything is being thrown into the covid bucket at this point. Come in sick and we aren't sure what it is, but you have one symptom that covid may cause... Boom! Another covid case with different symptoms. IF we quit blaming every sick person's illness on covid, I believe we will see fewer symptoms. I am no doctor though. Nor do I play one on TV. Just an observer.

As they cases go up, the symtoms seem to cover a broader spectrum. I've heard so many that every time I may not feel 100% I am left wondering if I have it yet.
edit on 12/29/2020 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   
They could share the data with the public. With the PCR tests misusage, just saying they had covid earlier isn't enough.

This needs to be statistically weighted with the false positive rate of the tests, earlier years etc.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   
It may be that the virus is not directly causing all of these wide ranging syptoms-but it could be making people more susceptible to stuff they already had waiting,but was triggered by the damage caused by covid.
Once your immune system takes a big hit,pretty much anything can go wrong I guess.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   

You sure about other infections not causing this sort of thing?

Here is a link, from the daily beast of all places, that points in that direction.

Notably:

The educated guess I got from researchers was consistent: they estimated that 10-15 percent of mental diseases are caused by infection.

Whenever you hear something about "covid," Id suggest doing a search on duckduckgo with a custom date range from before 2018-2019.

Everything from auto-immune disorders to cytokine storms (and its myriad presentations in patients) to commonality (or lack thereof) of asymptomatic spread has usually at least been briefly explored.

Prolonged fever alone can cause permanent neurological damage.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   
“Psychosis” very well may be due to COVID but not caused by it... strip people of their business/job/income... lock them in their homes... separate them from their family and friends... feed them a constant stream of paranoia... limit their access to mental health and substance abuse treatment and guess what’s gonna happen... do I think the virus itself is making people crazy... nope... do I think people are losing their damn minds because of the insanity being shoved down their throats... yup...

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
It’s one of nature’s anomalies isn’t it? Which makes me think it isn’t and it has been designed specifically to effect everyone in a different way, depending on your underlying health issues, diagnosed or not.

There is a lot more to this virus that we are either not being told about or that they are yet to determine.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This entire thing is such crap. It's a war of the mind. It's about control. It's about division. It's about fear. It's about brainwashing. Period.

The CDC website on numbers of deaths this year vs last year are basically exactly the same. The only difference is what the MSM is telling everyone.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

Yes I am certain and know/understand that other brain inflammations can also cause psychosis.

Thank you every one else who have commented, I really appreciate your inputs, thank you.

Happier Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse
Or maybe this "virus" was made to attack and inflame what was already wrong, with your body?

That's the symptoms I had. What I knew to already be "wrong".

Just a though.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
The virus seems to be causing psychosis even in people who don't have it!

That's not the virus. That's the effects of the remedies so far like lockdowns, quarantines, vaccination, curfews etc.

so far...

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Psychosis almost seems like a normal reaction, to what is happening to us, and our societies.

Fear is being cranked-out, at massive levels, to all the good peoples.

Cases diminishing : increase testing, announce a new wave, oooooo : dangerous mutations and variants.

Imagine all of the poor old folks, locked alone in their rooms, with nothing to do but watch the TV ?

That's a recipe for mass-psychosis, is it not ?

Fear - fear - fear !!!

Constant adrenal reactions, panic, fight-or-flight states for the masses.

They planned it out in Event-201™, with their Flood-The-Zone™ mass-media plans.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Look on the bright side, the magick virus Has Cured The Flu.

The monetocracy (via a long planned Hegelian dialect) has given us a vision of hell (the planscamdemic), a vision of heaven (The Great Reset) and a means of transition to the ideology of lockdownism as these psychopaths extirpate our freedoms for a false sense of security.

BTW, the CDC and US Military were prepping for a zombie apocalypse back in 2011.

Why didn't the world go mad during the Swine flu pandemic?

2020 insanity!

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   
All viruses and even most bacteria excretions effect our consciousness. The effects of a cold last for weeks, it can be months for the flu. We are so used to it that we do not recognize the change in our personalities. Sometimes you actually feel better for a while after getting some kinds of infections then getting over it too. The good feeling lasts about the same as a bad side effect.

The common cold can kill cancer if it is small, the virus targets rapidly dividing cells, I would bet that this virus might also do some good, not all things are bad when you get a virus. The brain fog from an illness has lasted me months some times, even though I fight off the flu extremely well, it still leads me foggy for a while. It could be from our immune system throwing a bunch of toxins at the virus...don't really know.

Glad you are feeling better OP. I think the feeling will go away within a month, usually they do from other viruses and infections.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

the virus is communism, covid is just how it spreads

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Amateur gynecologist here, I can concure.
Some of the biggest players in the world like Podesta, Clintons, Gates, prince whoever, etc were caught up to no good and are destabilizing the world with fake testing, shots and life passes so they can continue their welfare positions.
The rest of the system may be protecting them now for natsec reasons.
Hopefully Trump smokes these mf'rs

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
The first wave, I didnt know one soul who had it. Now....I know a bunch and damn! My bro and sister in law went numb below the waist and he pissed himself.

It's the new version of Covid apparently.

Either way this thing has more symptoms that a Prylosec commercial.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join