It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Photos From Area 51

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Amature photogropher and pilot Gabe Zeifman is back at it again. He recently flew close to Area 51 again, this time with better quality camera equipment.

This is a composite of 25 photos.

Similar to two previous flights, Zeifman was not breaking any laws. He is a trained air traffic controller (ATC) and had permission to fly through this restricted government airspace. In the YouTube video he posted of his flight you can hear him getting clearance to fly this route.

There are almost a thousand photos to look through.

You can find the rest HERE

Here is a 2+ hour youtube video of the whole trip.

I looked pretty hard but couldn't see any little green men.

Enjoy.
edit on 29-12-2020 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
That's pretty neat; the Groom Lake composites are sweet. I'm trying to get my bearings from the two composites (one looking Northward and the looking Westward) to figure out which of the small mountain ranges the "observers" would camp out on and take pics of test craft as they were leaving from/returning to the facility.

I had thought for the longest time that any air traffic getting remotely close to the facility would be denied flight access. Maybe in response of the "Storm Area 51" madness, and since it's alleged anything of any real significance had long since been moved to different locations (Dugway or another facility in Utah?), this is a semi-guided public relations tour.

"See everybody? Nothing mysterious here. This isn't the secret base you're looking for. Move along..."

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

If you go to the link most of the captions have the heading of the photos.

Yea, seems fishy he had permission but still cool photos none the less. Like you said, anything of significance may have been moved but I'm sure there is still some secret things being developed there.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Pretty rad, but I need photos of S4.

Area 51 has all but been transformed to a test site for aerial vehicles. Perhaps always was. S4 is where the neat stuff is.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I think this photo is my favorite:

DSC_0998.jpg

When you zoom in you can see a flight tower and a big parabolic dish in the background.

There was a time in the past, when the facility was much more secretive (and probably more heavily utilized for R&D) where I'm sure these kind of detailed photos would've been highly sensitive material.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   

2 Parabolic antennas, if not 4. I can't really see what those two towers are in between the one on the right and the one on the far left
edit on 29-12-2020 by Hellas because: typo

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Yea, that's a good one. I'm curious to where this road leads. Seems as if it heads away from everything else.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
He should put on a GPR and take a look what hides under the ground in that area.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Thank you, Faux, for the hard work and for sharing this very interesting info/pics!

Very MUCH appreciated.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Yea, that's a good one. I'm curious to where this road leads. Seems as if it heads away from everything else.

Just a thought even if I haven't yet looked at the other photos, but I'm thinking that "road" could be an indication there's a linear particle accelerator underground. The bend may lead to a collider away from the main base in case of... accidents.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

I have a feeling the reaction to that would be quite a bit different than allowing a simple flyover of the installation.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

It looks as if it wraps around maybe?

Cropped black and white

Unaltered pic

edit on 29-12-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

That looks about right, nice catch!

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   

At the end of the day, all roads lead to Rome tho don’t they
lol.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 11:45 AM
link   

There was a time in the past, when the facility was much more secretive

Yeah, I doubt they're still testing captured aircraft of the Soviet Union.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

It looks as if it wraps around maybe?

Cropped black and white

Unaltered pic

Cheers for this other pic. Unfortunately Mysterywire is unavailable in Europe so I can't look at more images.

Anyway, that angle reinforces my idea of an underground particle accelerator. Have a look at a schematic of the "Stanford Linear Accelerator, a 3.2 kilometer (2-mile) linear accelerator constructed in 1966 and shut down in the 2000s, which could accelerate electrons to energies of 50 GeV."

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Wrapping around would make sense, as many installations have "perimeter road" type constructs encircling the grounds to help transport and securing the surrounding area.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Encia22

If it was a particle accelerator how large would this one be then? This would be a large build, yes?
edit on 29-12-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

Wrapping around would make sense, as many installations have "perimeter road" type constructs encircling the grounds to help transport and securing the surrounding area.

In this pic you can see it slightly wrap

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

I would assume so. From the aerial shots it's difficult to judge the length of the runway the road leads off from. The Stanford one had a 3km linear section before curving around. My idea is just conjecture, but I guess it would make sense to have an accelerator of sorts in Area 51.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join