It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well here it comes, get ready.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Anyone who thought that you'd just go about your daily life on refusal of the precursor to the mark of the beas............ I mean, the waccsheen, was sorely mistaken. Let's see how far they take this.

I'm going to make some predictions for the record about future consequences of worrying about your own health.

- Mandates will be sent out globally to be vaccinated.
- Work visas will be given with an updatable covid ID pass.
- temperature checks will be done before, during and after shifts for lower paid workers.
- You will be disqualified from public transport on refusal of the waccine.
- You will not be allowed to cross borders, even in the UK, Wales to England and so forth.
- The media will marginalize those who refuse as dangerous rebels out to infect others, morally bankrupt individuals.
- Speaking ill of vaccines will be outlawed and the pandemic will be used as a 'told you so' catch all reason for the suppression of speech.
- Society will divide, the waccine people will not want the 'unclean' around them, even though they're immune, we'll be locked up.
- Science will continue to fudge reports and misconstrue figures and data to lean to the opinion of whatever party is in power.
- Vigilante attacks will increase on the 'dirty' unvaccinated people.
- Antibiotics will increase the prevalence and severity of otherwise insignificant infections and illnesses.
- the vaccine will not be as effective as hoped, but the evidence will be covered up, and a yearly dose will be proposed, tied to the ID.
- Schools will ban unvaccinated children from attending.
- Full blown, unadulterated communism rises due to the lack of scientific scrutiny and suppression of both speech and movement,
- Hello Anti Christ........

Just a few off the top of my head. I believe this is coming together to form the globalists wet dream of a worldwide state. Homogenization is necessary for the elimination of borders. Traditions and culture have already been sufficiently sanitized and to be an individual is dangerous. Here's an article which should scare the absolute skin of yer chicken!

Here's the article.

Spain is to set up a registry of people who refuse to be vaccinated against coronavirus and share it with other European Union nations, the health minister has said.

Salvador Illa said the list would not be made accessible to the public or to employers.

He said the way to defeat the virus was "to vaccinate all of us - the more the better".

HMMMMMMMMM..............

Seems to me they're leaving absolutely no room for anything other than their 'final solution'......

And another one.....

The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) released its long-awaited COVID-19 vaccine guidance for employers on December 16, 2020, providing answers related to workplace requirements about COVID-19 vaccines. With COVID-19 vaccinations underway in the U.S., the deployment poses complex questions for employers determining whether to mandate vaccines for all employees and how to manage such mandates.

And ANOTHER one.

Yet UK health minister Nadhim Zahawi, who has been put in charge of the vaccine roll-out, suggested proof of vaccination could be particularly useful for the hospitality industry.

He told the BBC: “We are looking at the technology … But, also, I think you’ll probably find that restaurants and bars and cinemas and other venues, sports venues, will probably also use that system.

Are you starting to feel the boot come down yet? Our choice, it seems, is an illusion. Present the solution as a choice then act like the mandatory consequences were self evident. The fact checkers who say this isn't going to be used as a passport are fully delusional and LYING - they're on the wrong side of hisotry too, our future generations will look at us as the buffoons we are.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: I can't spell when my keys don't work!

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   
On the bright side, USD was never meant to last more than 100 years- the total collapse was set for 2012 back when they made this plan in 1912.

Once the money breaks, we can get back to hanging traitors and tyrants.... as soon as corrupt government servants can't pay their bribes, they'll be strung up outside the nearest bank.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
- Vigilante attacks will increase on the 'dirty' unvaccinated people.

I've got some vaccination materials of my own to inject ... 55grs @ 3,200fps

⭐️&🇺🇸

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

S&F OP,

What do you mean about our future generations though? Have you not looked into the real purpose of the waccine yet?

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Yes, dumb people who heard about the atrocities humans inflict on others think that they will recognise the perps because they have a certain image in mind and think they will be unmistakable for the baddies.
Unfortunately for them it is the exact opposite. They will look completely different, often the opposite of what is imagined and will do and say whatever is the needed thing that gets the most people to agree.
How do these morons think any Tyranny ever happened?
The people's agreement is needed because there are many people and only a few of them.

So we get the protection of Germans against the complete takeover of jewish people, you get the freedom of the working class over the rich, you get 'it's for your own health'.

All points that people care about and that have a grain of truth. Anyone who doesn't read or research will fall for this hook like and sinker, believing they are on the 'good side' and everyone else is an enemy.
Then the dehumanisation starts. Those that don't comply must be evil. You'd think that with no brain.

Shame that many years later the truth always wins and then the whole spiel starts again with another point you can't possibly argue against.

The tyrants aren't actually a problem, it's the perpetually dim that do the work for them are the actual danger.
They will not stop because for once they feel valued because they usually aren't.
Traffic wardens, referees, concentration camp wardens, mask Karens etc are all the same kind of people that make life hell for the rest of us.
Having observed this many times in my life so far, I was still surprised at the viciousness of the weak, the scared and the non thinkers.
Unfortunately they seem to be the majority or Tyranny would NEVER happen.

Maybe we should forget about civilised living in which knowledge, honour and integrity is important and revert back to anti- values where you can grass and backstab, lie and kill to survive. I just have a feeling that there will be another group also making a comeback and that will be the ones fighting back with muscles against snitches.

Ando so the wheel of humanity keeps turning.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
the movie equilibrium comes to mind, not exactly, but you get the idea

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

WATCH THE BLACK MARKET FLOURISH ?

the dark web is going to be busy

Those people have weak points - they are called family

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Then Brexit was all for nothing.

The protectionism displayed by the E.U contingency during the negotiations would suggest that there are a number of nations that would rail against any conspiracy of global Government, unless that was just for display purposes.

I think if the vaccine does work, and it is shown to be working, then maybe they will go down the mandate route. Until then, I think it would be difficult to do so.

With regards to vigilante attacks on those refusing the vaccine, I could see this happening if the media whip up enough storm. Just looking at the way they portrayed people during the summer, visiting beaches, parks and other gatherings.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

It's my hope that there will always be a remnant. Unless we go full 1984.

I don't fully understand the timeline for prophecy, no one does, so I can't give a date, but you may be right about there being no future generations!!!

Hopefully there will be and we'll be a tad more sane and less reactionary.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

There's nothing new under the sun, eh.

It's a shame that established authorities are given credence based on nothing more than the 'authority' that they wield over their people, by force mostly. People add an extra weight of credibility to these authorities because to do otherwise means we are, indeed, ruled by our lessers. I think most people have a Hintergedanke that this is what actually IS.

It always struck me as incredibly strange that people trust the one's who's job it is to ensure they stay compliant...
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Oh my mistake, there will be future generations. But not for about 60/80% of the worlds population.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

The NWO™ Technocratic Flu d'Etat of 2020™.

It's done.
In the bag.
We're screwed.

They built-up our trust in the religion of 'science', and when we bowed en-masse to any spokesperson wearing a white lab-coat : they knew we were ripe for the picking.

We saw it happen with their Climate-Change™ BS.
Now it's on to the Biosecurity State™ for all of us unclean little organic blobs.
Leper-colonies for those refusing to vax-up.

The Corbett Report : COVID-911: From Homeland Security to Biosecurity.

Show notes under that vid, in that link, to back-up what he says with documents.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I think the black market for vaccination papers, etc. will thrive.
When something is outlawed, ingenious people find ways to get around it. This will be no different.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Anyone who thought that you'd just go about your daily life on refusal of the precursor to the mark of the beas............ I mean, the waccsheen, was sorely mistaken. Let's see how far they take this.

This is just one more reason why it is absolutely critical that Trump pull this off...

I think he has a lot of things planned for dealing with after his re-election... again... if he can pull it off.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Remember that God let his own people go into bondage many
times over. And be mindful that it's when there is no escape,
that God has the opportunity to act. Believers be thankful you
have the mind to believe.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   
If you already had the "scary" Cv19, then you have antibodies.
Therefore don't need a vaccine.

So what am I missing? Everyone will supposedly catch this.
Besides, no one can force something in you unless you allow them.
Gov't, company, school or otherwise.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Ha, they can forget that in Germany, it will never fly.

There's already talk about integrating a new law into our constitution that forbids discrimination against unvaccinated people. WW2 gave us strict anti-discrimination laws.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: havok
Exactly! I have already had this thing, I am certainly not going to get a vaccine, for something I have already had!

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Exactly! I have already had this thing, I am certainly not going to get a vaccine, for something I have already had!

You just don't get it yet do you? No EVERYONE who gets the vaccination
moves up to the next level. Don't believe for the slightest second that
your antibodies are a pass. You get the shot or you're left behind. Hello
let me be clear. It isn't about antibodies or a virus or a vaccination. The
vaccination could be sugar water for all we know. It's about doing what
you're told to do by your masters. I hope you got it now cause there's
around 300,000 other Americans that still don't get it. Now you can go.

Don't forget your mask!

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

WATCH THE BLACK MARKET FLOURISH ?

the dark web is going to be busy

Those people have weak points - they are called family

THAT'S THE SOLUTION!!!

The unvaxxed open up their own black market economy free from government influence.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join