It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you believe and how convinced are you?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: AaarghZombies
a reply to: thesearchfortruth

For me this one is a slam dunk.

If you look at the early UFO accounts from the 18th, 19th and early 20th century you see people time and again describing physical crafts made from metal that were described using terms common at the time (Such as Airships or rockets). They are described with familiar features such as monitorstv screens, and even rivets. We have multiple accounts of them using familiar propulsion mechanisms, and there are documented cases of people getting too close to them when they take off and getting burned by jetsexhausts.

Take the Falcon Lake incident (www.cbc.ca...) where a picture that's been proved real was taken showing a man who was burned by the exhaust of a UFO as it took off.

UFO reports have changed over the years just as you would expect with a physical alien race. New models of spaceship are bound to be produced, and new technologies are bound to be introduced. Our planes from 100 years ago went from doped fabric to steel skins, to whatever the new stealth aircraft are made from in a short period of time so it stand to reason that aliens would make new ships as well, which is exactly what we've been seeing.

If this were some kind of natural phenomena, or if it were supernatural you wouldn't see technological advancement. Ghost sightings have barely changed in 1000 years, the same with monsters and other paranormal creatures. We're still seeing the exact same ghosts in the exact same places as our distant ancestors. Yet UFOs have gone from cigar shaped to rocket shaped to saucer shaped to triangular, just as we've gone from airships to bi planes to mon planes, and so on.

What if they are ours, no little green men? Or perhaps it’s some phenomena into the human psyche, as the human mind collectively progresses so too do the apparition? Can you show us some documented proof the tech has progressed and how to support your claims? Sorry I shouldn’t ask questions I already know the answer to.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

What if they are ours, no little green men? .

Then things are worst than I have thought.

posted on Apr, 26 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Tempter, was the orb orange?

I saw an orange orb in my living room once that zigged and zagged very slowly and also left like a dimensional trail is the only way I can explain it.

ETA: answer to op.

They exist, they have capabilities that are amazing, they sure do like me a lot :/

edit on 26-4-2021 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
a reply to: Tempter

Tempter, was the orb orange?

I saw an orange orb in my living room once that zigged and zagged very slowly and also left like a dimensional trail is the only way I can explain it.

Wowzers that is so so rare. Maybe it's different over there in the States, over here in the UK orange types are generally seen outside in flight mode or zipping around / hiding behind tree lined hills.

If you get an inside the house encounter with a ufo orb in Britain it's almost guaranteed to be a white type. Never heard of an amber orange type inside a property. Pretty much unique and something to ponder on today

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Encounter

What if they are ours, no little green men? .

And why is that?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

The house was creepy imo. Lots of strange things happened there. Including a neighbor claiming to see a ufo over my house one night. She refused to come in my house after that.

Do you know what the significance is as to
The color of the orb?

What do you know about them?

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

No idea on their significance KTemplar. You hear this and that about the reason for the different colours, but no idea whatsoever.

The amber orange type is the only orb that I've seen shape shift and that was into a bodybuilders dumbbell shape. Totally amazing and like something from a movie.

Also the amber orange type generally (over here at least) are basket ball in size.

They also are different to other coloured orbs in that they sort of have a molten metal inner that when viewed close up spins in a clockwise path and swirls around a bit like molten lava.

They also are often seen different numbers, sometime on their own, other times in pairs, then other times in large groups especially when in flight or clustering mode. This might be different to white types which are usually seen in pairs and often playfull pairs sort of having fun / playing tag. Never seen the amber orange type like that.

Know where you are coming from on them being linked to full on ufo motherships, seen them as a precursor to a radiant white mothership bloc of intense light flying over us then crop spraying us with a candyfloss substance / Manna stuff like in the Book.

But their significance according to their colour output? Genuinely no idea whatsoever and that's 29 years since seeing the first pair of white types.

It's all good stuff and reading this makes me feel like getting the kit together again and going on a ufo orb recce

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:46 AM
link   

On the house front it does seem some buildings have been knocked up in areas which might be sort of on highways for the ufo orbs / motherships and other weird things that use them to travel around.

Some houses just have nothing going on, maybe they are built away from these supernatural highways. Other houses seem full of 'entertainment' from the people living there, these might be positioned smack bang along these highways.

Some cultures seem to recognise these super highways maybe like Feng Shway or whatever its called would maybe avoid them, then again other cultures might even purposely build there in other instances like churches which originally would have replaced other structures like stone circles etc that were built be pagan types back in the day that understood the energy ley line grid system that traverses Planet Earth, but I guess it's all open to the imagination, yet there does seem to be some regions / paths where certain things happen and others where nothing happens at all

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Thank you UfoOrbHunter! Leylines have come up before, I’ll have to look into that more. The one I saw was the size of a baseball. Candy floss? I wonder if that is what my sons eyes were covered by when he woke up one morning and couldn’t open them, layers of some sort on his eyes. Same house AZ.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Baseball size orange type? Blimey that's new to me KT. But you are in the USA. You get some good stuff over there in the States.

Maybe your orbs and our orbs are somewhat different by continents or something, a bit like the African elephant is similar but still different to the Asian elephant, likewise the Yankee orb is different to the British orb, never really thought about it until right now.

The candyfloss substance over your sons eyes sounds sort of typical. So strange yet somebody pointed out years ago that it was something discharged by the Gods chariot which they also said was Israeli for the IDF main battle tank, Merkava from memory and that name was taken from the Bible and used to crop spray us down below by Manna which again from memory (heavens knows if it's working or a dream or something lol) was translated from ancient pre J-sus days as G-ds food being rained down on us, then again somebody else said that same stuff is a radioactive discharge from the mothership when it departs to another world / dimension

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar
Leylines have come up before, I’ll have to look into that more.
Here's a good article on ley lines:

The Lore and Lure of Ley Lines

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

UfoOrbHunter and Arbitrageur thank you for the info!

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808

originally posted by: Encounter

What if they are ours, no little green men?

And why is that?

I am a little upset one has to insist UFO sightings "it's ours" when sightings have occured before computer age. I have witnessed.

posted on Apr, 29 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: thesearchfortruth

I don't "believe" in anything. I want to know things. I don't believe "UFOs" are real. I know they are. I KNOW there a objects buzzing around our little world that we can't identify. Believing that UFOS are real is a ignorant statement. It doesn't require belief, it requires knowledge. This isn't a religion although many treat it is such at great risk of turning this subject matter into more of a laughing stock than it already is and has been in the past.

Plus, IMO it is more than alright to say that we don't know what these are. Not knowing pushes those who are curious enough to want to know more. Speculation is fun and can lead to discovery but it must be a rational and bridled thought process.

I've seen a couple of things that I definitely can not explain and I'm OK with not knowing. I don't talk about it much because there is nothing I can say that will make someone else understand how profound my experiences were. And I am very OK with the possibility of what I saw turning out to be something very mundane and wholly misperceived.

There is and has been something very elusive going on in our sky/oceans possibly for millennia and I think that there a a very nuts and bolts explanation for it. We will know someday but I don't see it happening any time soon. Hopefully I'm wrong about that...Im OK with being wrong too.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join