It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukrainian officials confirm Biden corruption allegations

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Biden needs to be impeached for this. Yeah right, not many Democrats will want Kamala as president so forget it. Kamala is Biden's leverage to get away with all his crimes. Even the Republican Congressmen probably will protect Biden because he listens to reason even though he is a crook.

And people wonder why he chose Kamala as his running mate.

I think you have it all wrong. Biden is a puppet. Harris is the heir apparent. That is their plan, has been all along.

I still think that they'd rather have the results nullified so that they can unleash their zombie hordes. The summer riots were nothing more than a dress rehearsal for what they want to do on January 6 - if the folks who should have won have enough balls to fire a shot that will be heard around the world.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
For those who do not know, Joe Biden is a consummate liar.

www.seacoastonline.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: carewemust

If Trump isn't re-elected? He wasn't, he lost and you know this.

Assuming ... just assuming ... it was a fair election that that Quid-Pro-Joe (a.k.a. Jao Bai Den) didn't cheat...

You're excited about the possibility of having this guy as president?

edit on 2020 12 28 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Biden needs to be impeached for this. Yeah right, not many Democrats will want Kamala as president so forget it. Kamala is Biden's leverage to get away with all his crimes. Even the Republican Congressmen probably will protect Biden because he listens to reason even though he is a crook.

And people wonder why he chose Kamala as his running mate.

You mean it wasn't because she checked the boxes of Black and Women?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: a325nt
a reply to: rickymouse

Impeached?

He should have gone to prison for this, when it happened.
Then again when he bragged about it......

The fact that he hasn't been behind bars for at least ten years by now is a testament to how many other people are working in government instead of hanging by the neck until dead.

Justice was lost at some point, and it's getting bad. Worse, even, every year.

I agree, Trump is no role model...

edit on 28-12-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
a reply to: carewemust

If Trump isn't re-elected? He wasn't, he lost and you know this.

You're a dreamer!

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothar
So a *yawn* YouTube video posted in a Trump supporters channel has all the info, huh? Anyone check the actual translation? Familiar with the guy reporting? Good for entertainment value, more like" I BELIEVE something and found a video that supports what I believe!". Man, I really hope you guys don't give up! Entertainment is a valuable commodity these days!

Andrii Derkach is a member of the Budget Committee of the Ukrainian Parliament since 2012.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:49 PM
link   

edit on 30-12-2020 by Whodathunkdatcheese because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas

Andrii Derkach is a member of the Budget Committee of the Ukrainian Parliament since 2012.

and known Russian agent.

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 02:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Hellas

Joe Biden himself admitted his extortion, on video. But the media did not care, President Trump was impeached for looking into it, and the Department of Justice is totally missing in action.

If President Trump is not re-elected, the systems in control of this country need to be dismantled, by any means necessary.

Should there be a place known as Heaven...you won't be going there any time soon, they don't like liars so much, especially ones that lie so easily.

Who lied?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
In this Video from Dec. 25th the Ukrainian officials confirm that the Biden family stole millions of Dollars from the Ukrainian people.

Great, let's impeach Biden.

All hail President Harris.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join