It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. James Lyons-Weiler PA Medical Freedom Press Conference October 2020

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Hey everyone:
So I did a search and nothing came up so I don't think this has been covered on ATS. Dr. James here give some interesting stats on the Covid Vaccine trials and is stating that FDA approved vaccine manufactures to skip the most important step in vaccines safety, the animal trials and just went to combining phase 1 and 2 human trials. Give it a watch.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusUSA

Anyone who pays attention to the FDA knows that nothing ever gets passed through the first time. Drugs will get kicked back several times for the smallest of issues and it can take years and several tries to get one through. That alone should warn people how rushed this vaccine is.

A virus that has a 95% recovery rate verses a questionable vaccine with a supposedly 95% effective rate. I’ll take my chances with the virus.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

99.98% Survival rate.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: enament

I was being safe with the number. I hear anyone under 40 has a 97% rate of recovery while around 70 is a 95% chance.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
What does it do to fertility rates? They rushed it through faster then one can get knocked up in a back seat if a Chevy from the 1999’s

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
It's my understanding that most of the research for these vaccines came from the SARS vaccines that were originally developed in the early 2000s.

We don't require the flu vaccine to undergo the full gamut of FDA trials every year even though it's using a different strain. So if the SARS vaccines have already gone through all the testing, why should these new vaccines be required to go through it again when all they're really doing is treating another strain?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: enament

99.98% Survival rate.

Is that for the Virus or the Vaccine ? 😃

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
It's my understanding that most of the research for these vaccines came from the SARS vaccines that were originally developed in the early 2000s.

We don't require the flu vaccine to undergo the full gamut of FDA trials every year even though it's using a different strain. So if the SARS vaccines have already gone through all the testing, why should these new vaccines be required to go through it again when all they're really doing is treating another strain?

You are right on that. But the fact is they have never got the SARS vaccine to work correctly, it always had side effects. That is why they are targeting the body of this Coronavirus that has the SARS added to it.... they have had poor results with the coronavirus vaccines too.

I guess they figured that problems associated with not having this vaccine outweighed the problems with the coronavirus vaccine side effects they had when trying to make a vaccine for the ones that start colds. This virus is very dangerous for a certain group of people, and we should protect these people better, but I do not agree how they are destroying the lives of small business owners and the middle class with their poor choice of how to accomplish this. Protect those at risk and sooner or later, herd immunity will occur.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Over 70 is 94.6%

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Its for the Virus. The mortality rate goes as follows.

0 to 19 years 99.997 %
20 to 49 years 99.98 %
50 to 69 years 99.5 %
70+ years 94.6 %

And most of those who die from Covid have 2-4 comorbidities.

edit on 28-12-2020 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
These figures are still way too high due to their being skewed by extremely poor choices (or intentionally criminal choices, take your pick) with regard to treatment protocols for the frst 3-6 months, as well as extremely poor (or criminally negligent, take your pick) decisions to move in=fected people into high risk populations (nursing homes) by certain State officials, resulting in some of the highest death rates in the world, far outpacing elsewhere.

So, I'd say add (or subtract) an order of magnitude to (from) the survival (death) rates for a more accurate number.

originally posted by: enament
a reply to: xuenchen

Its for the Virus. The mortality rate goes as follows.

0 to 19 years 99.997 %
20 to 49 years 99.98 %
50 to 69 years 99.5 %
70+ years 94.6 %

And most of those who die from Covid have 2-4 comorbidities.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

To me its more of the type of vaccine that I am worried about. The mRNA vaccine has been in trials since the 90's for cancer research but never has been approved for human use. No mRNA vaccine in the United States has ever been approved for human use. This one they are rolling out has only been approved for emergency use.

Emergency Use Authorization

An Emergency Use Authorization in the United States is an authority granted to the Food and Drug Administration under sections of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act as added to and amended by various Acts of Congress, including by the Pandemic and All-Hazards Preparedness Reauthorization Act of 2013. It does not constitute approval of the drug in the full statutory meaning of the term, but instead authorizes FDA to facilitate availability of an unapproved product, or an unapproved use of an approved product, during a declared state of emergency from one of several agencies or of a "material threat" by the Secretary of Homeland Security.

new topics

top topics

join