It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Actual Evidence for Claims of Election Issues (fraud, vote switching, etc.)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The same people wondering where the evidence is for voter fraud while ignoring the ridiculous amounts of affidavits signed are gonna be the same people wondering why bullets are flying because the country was torn apart.

4 years of a phony Russia collusion investigation that literally stripped people of their rights, livelihoods and bankrupted them in court to prove nothing happened like they claimed. Let’s not investigate obvious election fraud with real people putting their freedom on the line stating they witnessed voter fraud though. I guess that makes sense to any lefty on the site, but it’s also why you aren’t taken serious.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66
The third post of this thread has what you are looking for.

So please stop spamming and deny ignorance.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
Election machines were connected to the internet

States legislatures illegally changed their election laws pre election

Those two points alone should call for a complete audit of the entire 2020 election

Those are general topic areas. Thank you that's getting closer.

Bring us a specific claim with your evidence.

How did a State legislature change the laws illegally? Isn't the claim that Elections officials/judiciary changed the laws or ignored them extra-judicially? I'd love to see the backup for your claim, either way.

Which election machines were connected to the internet? In what State, county, city, etc. Specific claims with specific evidence is what we're looking for here. Thanks.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Well I would start by not asking the people accused of cheating to check the count.

The FBI or justice department should conduct an independent audit of some of the claims to see if there is any validity.

And as I pointed out, this is the third election off the top of my head where the security has been questioned.
The left didn't think trump was fairly elected.
The right doesn't believe biden was either.

So it's time to make changes to the system .

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   

As the author of the thread, perhaps instead of creating an amorphous post and deliberately trying to muckrake (I agree with the other poster who opined that this type of "discussion" belongs in the MudPit), the burden should be on YOU to sift through the claims on the linked site, "fact check" 'em so to speak, and then posit why you feel said claim is false/inaccurate.

This is what an intellectually honest attempt at debating would look like.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PurpleFox
The third post of this thread has what you are looking for.

So please stop spamming and deny ignorance.

No, the third post makes no specific claims that relate to the 2020 Election issues with evidence.

The topic is not linking websites, the topic is specific claims of issues that have convinced you of fraud, etc. with evidence.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

As the author of the thread, perhaps instead of creating an amorphous post and deliberately trying to muckrake (I agree with the other poster who opined that this type of "discussion" belongs in the MudPit), the burden should be on YOU to sift through the claims on the linked site, "fact check" 'em so to speak, and then posit why you feel said claim is false/inaccurate.

This is what an intellectually honest attempt at debating would look like.

Thanks for your input. I'll leave it to the mods as to where they think the thread should be. Thus far, I have seen virtually no attempts to deal in good faith according to my stated topic. As soon as somoeone does that, I'll be glad to interact.

So, now it's on you, if you want to participate, bring us something specific. If not, best of the day to you.

link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Massive voter fraud would leave MASSIVE evidence of voter fraud.

It would, and it has, and anyone not blinded by their hatred for Trump and willful ignorance can find and see the evidence for themselves. We're not going to do it for you or the OP. Plenty has been posted right here on ATS.

Okay. Just post one clear instance of the massive evidence then. As I said in the OP, the topic here is specifically not "all the evidence is clear to anyone" it is "here is a specific piece of evidence I think proves the point."

Okay?

I understood your OP and premise. The problem is sincerity. You authoring this thread is equivalent to me authoring a thread on religion using the same premise. I would be laughed at or ridiculed at every turn, and understandably so.

Nevertheless, threads like this one is part of what ATS is for, so carry on good sir.
edit on 12/28/2020 by Klassified because: (no reason given)

link   

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
This Sidney Powell report is one of the items being used in an official capacity.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Thanks for the link, carewemust.

What specific item would you like to bring from the report for us to consider?

The biggest BOOM will come from the Dominion voting machine examinations. That was actual Election FRAUD, perpetrated with assistance from overseas.

Most of the other stuff falls into Election Malpractice committed by states who didn't follow laws spelled out by the legislature.

Combine the two and President Trump won by a landslide.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Well I would start by not asking the people accused of cheating to check the count.

The FBI or justice department should conduct an independent audit of some of the claims to see if there is any validity.

And as I pointed out, this is the third election off the top of my head where the security has been questioned.
The left didn't think trump was fairly elected.
The right doesn't believe biden was either.

So it's time to make changes to the system .

Okay, that's a fair statement. You'd like the FBI or DOJ to review the claims for validity.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Disputing President Donald Trump’s persistent, baseless claims, Attorney General William Barr declared Tuesday the U.S. Justice Department has uncovered no evidence of widespread voter fraud that could change the outcome of the 2020 election.

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

AP News

What do you make of that? According to Barr, both DOJ and the FBI have done what you're asking for.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   

This Sidney Powell report is one of the items being used in an official capacity.

The biggest BOOM will come from the Dominion voting machine examinations. That was actual Election FRAUD, perpetrated with assistance from overseas.

Most of the other stuff falls into Election Malpractice committed by states who didn't follow laws spelled out by the legislature.

Yes. Like this one...
Analysis of Antrim County Ballot Machines Made Public
edit on 12/28/2020 by Klassified because: oopsie

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Okay. So your point of contention is tha Dominion Voting machines committed fraud with assistence from foreign actors.

And the general area of "Election Malpractice" ...

So, what I'm asking for in this thread is specifics not general "well it's going to come up" or "it's all in the report" as I specifically stated in the OP.

I'd love to have your interaction in the discussion carewemust. I just want to see specifics.

Which Dominion machines do you think cheated? Where? When? How? Did they all cheat across the country? Why are there zero stated concerns about these machines in the counties that Trump won? (a number I've heard to be around 81%).

What specific example of "Election malpractice" do you want to bring up. Pick your best one, the one that most convinced you, and let's tear it up!

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Why did the Russian collusion investigation take three years?
But this one took three weeks over a holiday season.

Who you trying to convince?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
This should be a short thread. Massive voter fraud would leave MASSIVE evidence of voter fraud. EVERYONE except Trump and his die hard supporters KNOW there was no voter fraud. It's not in Trump's or Trump supporter's nature or character to be able to admit they lost. It won't happen. Don't look for it.

I no longer trust the Federal Government, the Intelligence community, google, CNN, or the major networks, do you? If so, why?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Make this graphic www.abovetopsecret.com... the cover page of every election lawsuit.

If the judges continue to throw the cases out without examining the evidence, you know the SOB is either lazy, or corrupt, or coerced.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   
You continue asking for something none of us here possess. And you know this.

But you dont believe that our POTUS would know these things, especially when he has told us he has the goods?

Trollolololol

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Bill Barr already said that they investigated and they found no credible evidence of voter fraud and he was eviscerated by the right. Think about that! Bill Barr the executioner, the child torturer and promoter of the unitary theory of executive power been a pariah of the right for making a statement of fact.

I for one would like for republicans to be honest with themselves and state that this isn’t about votes or democracy, this is about power. This is about having the guy that you like stay in power. Republicans want to have their guy be President for as long as he wants, he already said 4 years maybe 8 years so on.

What happens when Trump gets to be seated on Jan 2021 and then he wants four more years in 2024? Obviously his followers will make another set of excuses to allow him to serve another four and so on until the dude dies in the Oval Office.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkipperJohn
a reply to: Gnawledge

How about you waste your time and prove to us nothing happen. This thread is troll bait.

AND...Location: Minnesota, USA says it all.

I can't prove something that didn't happen. This thread is for sure troll bait.

What's wrong with Minnesota though? That's a bit insulting....I love it here.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

I want the constitution to be honored like it was written.
A president can have two terms and no more.

Stop with the cool aid talk.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join