It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Hello all.

I've just started watching a yt video guys and although I've not finished it yet I really think people here should watch it too because I think it's an absolute bombshell . ..

Ukraine has released a public statement about corruption, money-laundering, etc, that will absolutely bury Biden . ..

Video has subtitles peeps .. .

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: spoonbender
I've never understood
how these Q threads work...

Where do you go to read
what's being dropped?

You dont want to go there

It's the literal bunghole of the internet.
Where the devil goes potty

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: spoonbender
I've never understood
how these Q threads work...

Where do you go to read
what's being dropped?

Have fun reading

qmap.pub...
qanon.pub...
qanonposts.com...
qntmpkts.keybase.pub...
qanonmap.bitbucket.io...
qanon.app...
qanon.news...
www.q-clock.com...
qagg.news...
www.we-go-all.net...
qalerts.app...
qnotables.com...

But they first drop in the 8Kun site not a nice place to go to
Last drop was on Dec 08/2020

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Thanks again, dashen!

Cheers

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Sounds great, can’t wait for all that. Appreciate you taking a firm stance on what’ll happen and not trying to cryptically throw spaghetti at the wall

It's funny that all that stuff was supposed to have happened by this point, now we're waiting on a Step #1 that will never happen and I can tell you what the excuse will be: "The Deep State shut us down!"

Dude just so we do not waste the thread please go read threads 29-30 all your.... whining/complaining/pointing out the larp has been done, literally we have been through this a dozen times.
No one cares and if your not going to add to a thread on a !!!conspiracy!!! website why waste yours or my time.

surely there is something far more productive you could be doing, and if there is not i encourage you to reassess your priorities

Thanks Dash
edit on 28-12-2020 by RsaWarhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
On the topic of spending and gov't shutdown...

Letter from Trump to Pelosi

Dear Madam Speaker: (Dear Mr. President: ) In accordance with section 6(a) of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2021 (H.R. 133; the “Act”), I hereby designate as emergency requirements all funding (including the rescission of funds) so designated by the Congress in the Act pursuant to section 251(b)(2)(A) of the Balanced Budget and Emergency Deficit Control Act of 1985, as outlined in the enclosed list of accounts. The details of this action are set forth in the enclosed memorandum from the Director of the Office of Management and Budget. Sincerely, DONALD J. TRUMP

edit on 28-12-2020 by TheMandolorian because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Ukraine has released a public statement about corruption, money-laundering, etc, that will absolutely bury Biden . ..

I can not wait to have time to watch this, a fellow anon friend of mine sent me this last night.

If he is correct, Hunter has been indicted in the Ukraine and I believe it is in this video/statement that is acknowledged.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

I'll post where I like. This isn't your private playground where I'm prohibited from pointing out that in the past 32 threads nothing has happened.

If you have evidence of someone other than Klinesmith getting locked up, say like Hillary or Podesta, feel free to post it.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

NOTHING HAS HAPPENED?

Podesta group is dissolved and out of business

Record amounts of politicians up and retired and didnt run for re-election

CLINESMITH

NXIVM prosecutions

EPSTEIN

MAXWELL

BIDEN loses classified briefing clearance

And so much more

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Podesta group is dissolved and out of business

Wasn't he supposed to be in jail for you know what?

Record amounts of politicians up and retired and didnt run for re-election

And?

CLINESMITH

Already mentioned.

NXIVM prosecutions

There were already question raised about them in the early 2000's and it was Frank Parlato along with the New York Times who broke the story. Are they Q?

EPSTEIN

MAXWELL

All the civil suits that lead to him being charged were started well before Trump took office.

BIDEN loses classified briefing clearance

Which Biden? Hunter?

edit on 28-12-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

link   
Good Morning All....Happy almost New Year ! Hope everyone had a chance to re-charge ( lol, gotta stop thinking like a battery
) We Love Christmas in our Family and made the best of both the sadness and joy it brought this year. Quad, so grateful you’re still with us.

So Wow, #33....hard to believe I wondered into this Q thread chasing a Monarch butterfly ( lol, a few of you will understand what I mean, miss that dude, and so many others that I wish were here to see the “ Finale “ ) I don’t regret a minute believing, and hopefully contributing to the “ Great Awakening “ and I Trust the Plan !

Will things turn out like what we Hope/Think, maybe, maybe not ? Will we be forever changed, enlightened, motivated to be the change we want to see, absolutely Yes ! How God, the Universe or whatever you want to call it influences our personal contributions will come from our Hearts, make it so Anons !

link   

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Q knew there was a FISA on Ted Cruz before anyone else reported

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Anyone get locked up over it? Isn't what this is all about? Arresting the Deep State pervert traitors?

edit on 28-12-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: dey terk er election

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Mazal tov on reaching the 33rd thread!

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   

PM for you.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
a reply to: doobydoll

I can not wait to have time to watch this, a fellow anon friend of mine sent me this last night.

If he is correct, Hunter has been indicted in the Ukraine and I believe it is in this video/statement that is acknowledged.

The video states that everything said and shown in it is all fact not speculation, and backed up by documents, recordings, files, witness statements, etc. It shows and tells how Hunter Biden and Joe are involved and how they were paid, where the money came from, how it was laundered, etc.

The video plays telephone conversation recordings of Joe Biden asking Poroshenko to reveal details of his conversation with Donald Trump. amongst other stuff.

Lots of stuff in the video so far and I'm only half way though watching it.

Bidens are burnt toast.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Has it been determined yet if Chief Justice JR has anything to to with FISA warrants ? We need to change having only one Judge on SC having final decision on what cases are heard, this man is compromised !
edit on 28-12-2020 by MountainLaurel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: MountainLaurel
We need to change having only one Judge on SC having final decision on what cases are heard, this man is compromised !

It takes four Justices to accept a petition so you have nothing to worry about on that count.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I thought this was a viral marketing campaign for Trump 2020

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join