It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 33 -

page: 369
<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Mike Pence has come out with a letter saying he does not support removing Trump with a few days to go. It was a wild card with how he went on counting the votes.

Is it normal to end a letter saying "So help me God"? Could be seen as a threat?

I'm not religious so unfamiliar with this as an ending but have never seen it done that way before.

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: RsaWarhawk

Time for a headcount. Who in Authority is still on President Trump's side and what can they do now?

Well Pompeo and his contacts and the average soldier. but the odds... are astronomical now

link   
a reply to: Caled

That works on multiple levels. The most desperate to believe this letter will be the least informed on the points you made.
If true, psyops could easily exploit the gap in knowledge.

Furthermore, imagine RINOs or Republicans in general, like McConnel or whoever, on top of supporting Trump, personally voting for him....only to see their vote stolen by The Great Fraud of 2020, how could these guys now turn on him in his Darkest Hour™ after staying with him over 4 years and witnessing all of the other Democrat scams.

How could this be?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Fourth-generation warfare (4GW) is conflict characterized by a blurring of the lines between war and politics, combatants and civilians.

Fourth-generation warfare is defined as conflicts which involve the following elements:

⚠ Complex and long term
⚠ Terrorism (tactic)
⚠ A non-national or transnational base – highly decentralized
⚠ A direct attack on the enemy's culture, including genocidal acts against civilians.
⚠ Highly sophisticated psychological warfare and propaganda, especially through media manipulation, internet trolls, bots and lawfare

⚠ All available pressures are used – political, economic, social and military
⚠ Occurs in low-intensity conflict, involving actors from all networks
⚠ Non-combatants are tactical dilemmas
⚠ Lack of hierarchy
⚠ Small in size, spread out network of communication and financial support
⚠ Use of insurgency tactics as subversion, terrorism and guerrilla tactics
⚠ Decentralised forces

We are more at the level of Fifth-generation warfare (5GW)

Fifth-generation warfare (5GW) is the battle of perceptions and information. 5GW is also a cultural and moral war, which distorts the perception of the masses to give a manipulated view of the world and politics.

We are no longer fighting a defined adversary in a defined battlespace for a defined period of time. Instead the 5th generation mission space is a continuous global battle of narratives that will play out over both virtual and physical space and encompass a range of violent and non-violent actions and effects.

And so to war...The slow escalation through the phases towards the open commitment of military forces in phase 5 will be achieved with subtly and ambiguity to such an existent that it will be difficult to know at which point the phase of conflict has changed. It will be extremely difficult to set ‘Red Lines’ and threshold for when to act. We may well find ourselves way past the point of intervention without having realized we were even in a contest, akin to the fable of the boiling frog. In this event the adversaries setting of the narrative will have achieved, at least partially, the desired outcome, without the commitment of forces to the lethal fight. To paraphrase Sun Tzu, This is the supreme art of 5th Generation War.

However, in 5GW, the state of war will never be declared as the adversary will seek to impose its values on another through the cognitive effect. The next conflict, be it between a state, a non-state or a combination of the two, will certainly be an economic and a social contest, whether or not it becomes a lethal military fight: it will be a contest over the cognitive mission space.

Fifth Generation Warfare, THE ART OF WAR, COGNITIVE EFFECT [PDF]

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BoomGiggle

You forgot the best part; RINO90

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Psychological Operations. The question is which branch.

Absolutely, but if nothing was going on, it wouldn't exist. But as it does, we know something IS going on.
I know what side I'm on, and at this point, I'm just watching. When the echoes ricochet around the world, I'll do my part in what needs to be done here in the UK... if God wills it anyway. Quite honestly, I actually think we're on track for a total shift in reality, which will change everything... and even the Q aren't in on that. But many things have to happen first. The end of one book, and the beginning of another.

It's all out of our hands at this point. There is all the proof I need to just sit and wait... but without concern.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Agreed.

A few more interest things from the metadata in the PDF file:

Xmp Toolkit Adobe XMP Core 4.2.1-c041 52.342996, 2008/05/07-20:48:00 (really old)

Create Date 2021:01:12 12:59:49-05:00

Creator Tool Hewlett-Packard MFP

Pdf Version 1.4 (also really old, but doesn't necessarily mean anything because you can save in older versions for compatibility)

Interesting tweet about it from LTG Ted Martin:

twitter.com...

"LTG Ted Martin
@TradocDCG
WORTH READING. To all my fellow Soldiers, a message from the senior leadership of the Flag of United States Armed Forces:"

This is extremely misleading. If an active duty person read this, it would imply this is a message from their senior leadership. Which it is not.

Like I said. Something is up with this letter.

originally posted by: FlyingFox

That works on multiple levels. The most desperate to believe this letter will be the least informed on the points you made.
If true, psyops could easily exploit the gap in knowledge.

Furthermore, imagine RINOs or Republicans in general, like McConnel or whoever, on top of supporting Trump, personally voting for him....only to see their vote stolen by The Great Fraud of 2020, how could these guys now turn on him in his Darkest Hour™ after staying with him over 4 years and witnessing all of the other Democrat scams.

How could this be?

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: saladfingers123456

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: saladfingers123456

Psychological Operations. The question is which branch.

Absolutely, but if nothing was going on, it wouldn't exist. But as it does, we know something IS going on.
I know what side I'm on, and at this point, I'm just watching. When the echoes ricochet around the world, I'll do my part in what needs to be done here in the UK... if God wills it anyway. Quite honestly, I actually think we're on track for a total shift in reality, which will change everything... and even the Q aren't in on that. But many things have to happen first. The end of one book, and the beginning of another.

It's all out of our hands at this point. There is all the proof I need to just sit and wait... but without concern.

There is something to the Q phenomenon. Q's posts made years ago are coming true with stunning accuracy.

Don't know what to think. I'm the idiot in the room. My brain doesn't work well anymore.

Rel is still high-functioning. Going back over Q and these threads will probably net a few people PhDs in the future, and not for psychological reasons.

There's a lot of material here. It's a lifetime study for a serious student.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:49 PM
link   
the rods mentioned previously by others mixed with the expanse (show and books) in my head has me checking on the starlink and other newer launches this past year... and this pops up:

approved jan 8th (edited as showed first 11th)

Space X Starlink Jan 14 2021

this is a polar orbit... polar orbit = often times mil spec.

"Viasat, SES/O3b, Jeff Bezos’ Kuiper, Kepler, and Pacific Dataport, objected to the SpaceX request." bye bye AWS?
edit on 12-1-2021 by 113399 because: i posted wrong date

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheMandolorian

There is middle ground, military govt for a while.

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Middle_Way

Buddhist tradition regards to be the first teaching that the Buddha delivered after his awakening.[note 2] In this sutta, the Buddha describes the Noble Eightfold Path as the Middle Way of moderation, between the extremes

edit on 12-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: NO, UNLEASH THE KRAKEN!

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: TigerDrew
youtu.be...

I haven't seen this posted yet - apologies if it has. From E two hours ago.

"In the halls of the false prophet shall rise a death. A king collapses in his first month and the hand that was stayed is brought to reckon with princes and demons."

Over a picture of the Vatican

The Pope has fallen?
edit on 12-1-2021 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

They were never really with him in the first place.

Was actually replying to Flying Fox, whom you quoted in your post. Sorry.
edit on 1/12/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sostratus
(Q) The Storm Rider

The guy's a Q wannabe. It's MARTIAL LAW, not "Marshall". True MI wouldn't make such a mistake.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:58 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

See, everytime they misrepresent the action at the Capitol Building, and falsely ascribe blame to Trump...I still think something is up.
edit on 12-1-2021 by FlyingFox because:

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: TigerDrew
youtu.be...

I haven't seen this posted yet - apologies if it has. From E two hours ago.

"In the halls of the false prophet shall rise a death. A king collapses in his first month and the hand that was stayed is brought to reckon with princes and demons."

Over a picture of the Vatican

The Pope has fallen?

The pope isn't in his first month though. Resignation and new pope who will fall?

There are Malachy's predictions to consider. They've been very accurate.

thegodblog.org...
edit on 1/12/2021 by Creep Thumper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
Yikes. That covers it.
edit on 12-1-2021 by FlyingFox because: LEASH THE KRAKEN!

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

That sounds very much like the concept of 'Silent Weapons for Quiet Wars'

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001

Perhaps senõr, but we've also heard "Misspellings matter."

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I call shenanigans on this memo. I'm going to look in a few other places, but something ducky is going on.

As far as I can tell, the original version circulating first started on the Communist News Network.

originally posted by: IAMTAT

a reply to: carewemust

See, everytime they misrepresent the action at the Capitol Building, and falsely ascribe blame to Trump...I still think something is up.
edit on 12-1-2021 by FlyingFox because:

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 1/12/2021 by Caled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: srb2001
My take...his or her first language isn't English or...

Didn't Q say spelling matters? If you go through each tweet, you can find other spelling errors. Some are grammatical but others appear intentional

What frustrates me the most are people making snap judgements based on cynicism rather than keeping an open mind

Show's not over, yet

new topics

top topics

<< 366  367  368    370  371  372 >>

join