It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. Anthony Fauci and Top Officials Chose the Moderna Covid-19 Vaccine over Pfizer.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Monday, December 28, 2020

The Moderna Covid-19 vaccine was FDA approved approximately 1 week after the Pfizer Covid-19 vaccine.

Rather than take the Pfizer vaccine, Dr. Fauci and colleagues waited until the Moderna vaccine was approved. From Tuesday 12/22/2020:

WASHINGTON — Dr. Anthony Fauci and other top government health officials received their first dose of the Moderna Covid-19 vaccine on Tuesday.

Fauci, director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, received the shot around 10 a.m. ET at the National Institutes of Health Clinical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.

The first vaccine to be authorized and distributed was the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine starting last week.
More at: www.nbcnews.com...

Is it possible the Moderna vaccine is safer than the Pfizer vaccine?

Of the "side effects" we're hearing about in people vaccinated, it seems that most of them come after a Pfizer vaccine inoculation.

This ATS thread describes one Pfizer recipient's adverse reaction: www.abovetopsecret.com...

This ATS thread describes another Pfizer recipient's adverse reaction: www.abovetopsecret.com...

If the top people at Health and Human Services (FDA / NIH are subsidiary departments of HHS) are choosing MODERNA, shouldn't those who choose to be vaccinated, request the Moderna brand also?

-CareWeMust

edit on 12/28/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-12-2020 by DrumsRfun because: caps

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:29 AM
link   
I dont believe them, those people will never get the vaccine, its a saline injection

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
No matter. Either or. The shot I refuse.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
I dont believe them, those people will never get the vaccine, its a saline injection

With one official, it looked like a collapsible trick-needle was used. You might be on to something!

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: CopeLongCut

you will be labelled as anticitizen.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:40 AM
link   

About 35% of Americans are with you. But if President Trump is not re-elected, most of America will be "compelled" to get vaccinated for Covid-19. No drivers license renewal, sports tickets, etc., if we don't have our "vaccination papers".

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: anticitizen

you will be labelled as anticitizen.

As an anti citizen to Communism. I am ok with that

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

About 35% of Americans are with you. But if President Trump is not re-elected, most of America will be "compelled" to get vaccinated for Covid-19. No drivers license renewal, sports tickets, etc., if we don't have our "vaccination papers".

I "aint" going to be compelled to do #. On a side note. My wife saw on FB one of her friends got the shot. They even gave her an official covid shot paper. We all already know where this is headed. Stay strong.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The real question is, what are the long term effects of.............. Oh wait, never mind, we don't do those studies. We only do those studies when a new system of control isn't being installed by our masters.

This whole thing has been used to further erode everyone's freedoms. Everyone's!

You'll get your Vaccination ID if you want to participate in society soon, they'll know where you are, what you're doing, who you're with and why you're there. Enjoy that freedom because soon they'll mandate 'mannerisms and tell us how to act at home, like opening your window in DECEMBER.

Honestly, those who don't yet see that this is a weapon in the arsenal of social planners will never wake up, they have refused their red pill.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
You'll get your Vaccination ID if you want to participate in society soon,

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: CopeLongCut

Where there is a need there is someone to fulfill it. Que the folks who are about to make some money by making fake documents for those who are not getting vaccinated. It’s what we do.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
a reply to: CopeLongCut

Where there is a need there is someone to fulfill it. Que the folks who are about to make some money by making fake documents for those who are not getting vaccinated. It’s what we do.

The black market will profit for sure.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I'm sure Fauci has zero financial incentive for his new vaccine for the flu.
The testing they use is garbage.
They are creating the pandemic with it.
Snakey little rat bastard.
pcr study

If this show is met with ANY type of restrictions or gates hallpass type stuff, then it is on.
Not even joking.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Funny that you mention this, cause this was on the local news:
www.wktv.com...

Now that coronavirus vaccines are starting to roll out in the US and abroad, many people may be dreaming of the day when they can travel, shop and go to the movies again. But in order to do those activities, you may eventually need something in addition to the vaccine: a vaccine passport application. Several companies and technology groups have begun developing smartphone apps or systems for individuals to upload details of their Covid-19 tests and vaccinations, creating digital credentials that could be shown in order to enter concert venues, stadiums, movie theaters, offices, or even countries.

I remember this very thing being brought up on ATS awhile ago.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Rather than take the Pfizer vaccine, Dr. Fauci and colleagues waited until the Moderna vaccine was approved.

Just wonder if he's got a financial interest in this new company. But I like others don't believe he actually took the injection, I'd lean more towards him getting saline.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

No...forced chemicals of choice by who ever is in control needs stopped by any means necessary.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   

I hope you live alone. I mean, I have some skepticism towards it. I won't be the first one in line but I will wait and see what happens and I will eventually take it. I want to live and if the vast majority of people who take the vaccine don't die, I won't either.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
They're not getting the same substance only reserved for We The Peasants.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Isn't the Moderna shot one instead of two?

Apparently an Orthodox Jewish Clinic got some doses ahead of schedule.

They distributed them to the elderly first come, first served, and now NYS is "investigating" them for illegal distribution or something.

Could New York be anymore anti-semitic since the clinic openly gave the doses to people 60/65 and over? I thought they were the most vulnerable, but New York State is still mad about it.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   

From what I understood, and I am certainly no expert in this area, there was (3) vaccines and each of them involved a completely different approach to preventing the virus from the other. I don't remember exactly what those approaches were (they said what they were in Trump's big press conference after the elections). Seems like one was anti-viral / anti-body based, one was genetic and I can't recall the other.

At face value, that seemed pretty spooky when I heard it! But again, I'm no expert. I always thought a vaccine was a vaccine, and there was only one.

Fauci is probably smart enough to know one is more risky than the other, hence his choice.

On a side note - I have developed my own 100% effective vaccine. Works absolutely every single time, and it's effective immediately! The needle is 0.45" in diameter, but it's completely painless when administered to the roof of the mouth. It's called the John Moses Browning Vaccine. Only has one side effect, but it only lasts a millisecond.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join