It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paulides on Bigfoot and missing 411

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Blimey "the balls of light where after they came down from the sky into the trees they disappeared, and then we heard bipedal footsteps, and something later whistled at us"

That must have been quite something. I would have legged it but I'm a wimp when it comes to these things!

Very interesting you mention the trees. Considered it quite often the relationship between orbs and trees. They seem to be quite associated with them. They know how to possibly hide in the branches, know how to navigate between trunks, branches etc zipping through them. Maybe the orbs are even part of the trees or something like the trees soul. I dunno but they do seem linked with the woods and trees.

"Based on other experiences I've had though, I don't think the lights are just sasquatches. I think they can be associated with any number of beings that are interacting with our dimension, or coming into it."

Interesting stuff. Coming into our dimension
Yeah does make one wonder if they are some sort of transit point through to our reality dimension. Like each orb is from a different reality / group coming into our dimension. That is an interesting line to follow up. Never really considered it before. With orbs being many different types from their visible colour output everything from amber / orange type, whites type, metallic type green type, yellow type, red type, etc to their differing flight characteristics, also stability control characteristics when attempting to hover stationary which certainly do differ according to colour type and size too, maybe the differences relate to them each being from different worlds / dimensions.

When it comes Sasquatch I'd love to find out what colour orbs are associated with their presence. From memory of the limited accounts I've read on this combination I think I can remember them being the amber / orange type but I'm pretty new to this field and just getting into it

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Anyone claiming missing 411 is just people getting lost in the woods or predatory animals getting them hasn't even seen a single case...

How does a toddler traverse 30 miles of rugged mountain terrain in a few hours? It's happened. I guess the kid got lost and a bear carried him? If people just "wonder off" dogs could still track it. If bears or other animals attack there is clear sign of it.

Honestly don't think the first few responders in this thread have looked at even one 411 case.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3

Nothing wrong with being prepared. A simple GPS, knife, pistol, lighter, and a few other light weight items would make the difference if something happen in the woods. As a guy raised in Tennessee I don’t think much about Bigfoot.

Oddly enough that seems to make you a better candidate to see one. The NA's
describe Bigfoot as having great magic. But I've researched and read this stuff
since before I was ten yrs old. After thinking about what they say over the
years. I finally surmised what the NA are describing isn't magic like we think
of it. It's actually the intuition we all know exists in us. As sporadic and weak
as it is in us.

Their intuition is on steroids so to speak. Like we can't imagine
and it's in all of them. They know when immediately when someone enters their
forest hunting them. That's why hunting them is never going to work. It's when
someone isn't thinking about them that slides under their radar. That's why
encounters happen the way they do. But then you could be the one getting
stalked at that point. They are out there and they are quick. Pistol good always
never alone.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

Ok, but you'd be wrong.
I have his eastern us 411 book, I've seen some of his video's and as far as missing people go suppose you ask him about all the native women gone missing surrounding the Great Lakes? Or on the Highway of Tears in BC?

He won't touch those cases with a 10ft pole because they point more towards human trafficking than to something he can spin as "paranormal". As far as his eastern edition of 411 one of the first cases he cites in it from West Virginia is actually a sealed by the court case. The child isn't missing, the case was sealed due to another child murdering the one Paulides claims is missing. I only know because I knew someone who worked on the case.

BTW this person was APPALLED because of the trauma this being published would cause the family. Paulides also either retired/forced off the police force because he was found to be soliciting celebrity autographs falsely for charity.

To a degree looking into your sources of information comes into play. David Paulides is all about David Paulides plain and simple. That fact doesn't negate that some disappearances are puzzling. But I'd rather get the information from a less questionable source.

If you do watch his video's it's 90% about self aggrandizement 10% the actual verifiable facts of the case's he's pimping.
Yes I said it.
At some point you have to ask yourself why he isn't doing anything, or much, for the families of the missing instead of using their trauma to sell books and make appearances?

Other than that, yeah...BF does some inexplicable things, the orbs do "seem" to have a tree connection altho Aboriginal Australians have stories one kind of their Yowies living inside trees, and some people who go missing just never get found.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool
a reply to: reject

The Facts By Howtohunt.com

Put this address into your search bar and follow the links...You will NOT be diasppointed...

Glad you mentioned this.
Altho he gives a platform to people who need it, he's also got a nice video of lights he filmed on a mountain that even he can't explain.
Link to Steve Isdahl's Sasquatch Channel
www.youtube.com...

One of the most valuable things on his channel for me was one of his hunting video's where he covers different predator/animal kills and their behaviors to educate people. Something to ponder is Sasquatch is rumored to be probably be responsible for Cows/elk and other animals hung high in trees.

My thought process is, why? If it's for later eating? Or something that big and decaying is going to leave a ton of smelly funk, so is the Sasquatch using it to lure something else in? Most aerial carcasses seem to be found by accident which I think may rule out these being like the cattle mutilations.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

I've watched some or the 411 stuff and I always walk away feeling disappointed.
He covers the events but never seems to present even a possible theory of the cause.

That's always been his aim though. For you to form your own opinions. If he comes out and says it's definitely aliens, bigfoot, interdimensional rifts he will be laughed at. He has a solid background and is an experienced detective. Plus he highlights stories no one else is talking about or questioning.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Steve Isdahl is a proponent of nephilim sasquatch.

I strongly suspect he's also one of those evolution deniers.

He is too adamant it's not a monkey.

He supports this by citing witnesses' claims that it's got a human face.

He's got a human face.

Get it?

He speaks highly of Mr. John bindernagel but bindernagel espouses the great ape hypothesis for sasquatch; very much like jeff meldrum whom he regularly casts aspersions at.

He also cites the ketchum dna study which states "unknown primate" ancestry; this goes over his head.

Steve Isdahl is entangled too much in irony and cognitive dissonance.
edit on 4-1-2021 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

I don't think so from what I have seen of Steve.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Lol.

Paulides is the same way but I don't throw out the baby with the bath water.

They need to pay more attention to caves, holes, and burrows because it probably co-opts other animals' dens; even those that belong to rats and raccoons.

Those tree teepee structures probably signify a place they're going to/from; maybe a mountain or a place with lots of beavers.

It's a particular place Bigfoot are familiar with.

posted on Jan, 4 2021 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007

Paulides deletes any comments he doesn't like on his youtube channel. I think he has his channel now set to comments must be approved before they will show up. Paulides is all about selling books, not about getting to the bottom of any missing person case. Paulides investigated how many cases but has no theory on what happened.

Agree 100%

Mentioning "UFOs" or "Bigfoot" in regards to the 411 cases could simply be a way for him to draw in a larger audience.
Maybe we can next expect mention of "missing election ballots" or "Chinese financiers" when his sales need a boost

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: reject

He's got a human face.

Get it?

He speaks highly of Mr. John bindernagel but bindernagel espouses the great ape hypothesis for sasquatch; very much like jeff meldrum whom he regularly casts aspersions at.

He also cites the ketchum dna study which states "unknown primate" ancestry; this goes over his head.

Evolution deniers? Has evolution even been satisfactorily proven beyond a reasonable doubt? Having studied evolution, it comes down to an individual choice, and for me I simply do not have the sort of faith the theory demands given the gaps, holes and assertions associated with it.

On the ape theory, there have been reports, more than one, over the years, of sasquatch tracks that go for distances, some of them great, that suddenly stop, as if the subject simply vanished into thin air.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BiffTannen

Evolution is real.

It's how viruses evolve.

Viruses even mess with our dna.

Mitochondria even used to be two organisms before they symbiotically fused.

They can trace hominins like neanderthal, denisovans, unknown hominins, etc in our dna.

Then there are vestigial organs in us and other animals.

Great apes are at least 98% genetically identical to us; chimp and bonobo, 99%+.

Then there's this molecular something even I don't understand that they say proves evolution.

Plus loads of other stuff.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

a reply to: BiffTannen

Evolution is real.

It's how viruses evolve.

Viruses even mess with our dna.

Mitochondria even used to be two organisms before they symbiotically fused.

They can trace hominins like neanderthal, denisovans, unknown hominins, etc in our dna.

Then there are vestigial organs in us and other animals.

Great apes are at least 98% genetically identical to us; chimp and bonobo, 99%+.

Then there's this molecular something even I don't understand that they say proves evolution.

Plus loads of other stuff.

Well natural selection is one way viruses evolve.

Now thanks to CRISPR, our wonderful researchers can slice and dice the genetic code of pathogens for "gain of function" studies (i.e. making viruses even more contagious and lethal than they'd ordinarily be)

Kind of like trying to put out a grease fire by dousing it in gasoline.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Funny that you mention trees. In the bible when they mention getting rid of the pagan gods in the old testament they also mention cutting down their groves of trees. It would seem in the ancient pagan religions their groves of trees were important to their religions. Maybe there's a connection there. Maybe they're still having humans for dinner. As dinner.

Moloch for example had a taste for human babies. Aztecs sacrifices thousands if not hundreds of thousands to their gods. Abraham nearly sacrificed Isaac because it was a pretty standard thing back then.

So Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   

you say those points as if their negatives.
i like steve isdahl, he just says what he knows and doesnt try to dress it up.

as for paulides being ambiguous, he does that on purpose, i think he's explained why several times.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 06:20 PM
link   

He's got a human face.

Get it?

I "get" your idea there but standing back and looking at how you've outlined Isdahl's thoughts I can 100% say
most people who got rudely introduced into the realm of BF pretty much ALL have had to work thru these
ideas.

We all want a definitive regarding BF so Nephalim is where you first hang your hat.
Unless you went the Demon route.
Bindernagle did fantastic work, but never got off the Ape wagon.
BF having a human face, lots of Russian sightings report this as well. Just because something looks human we all know sight alone isn't enough hard proof.
But seeing one jangles us so bad we fixate on anything relatable.

You call it Cognitive Dissonance when in reality Isdahl's processing the entire BF topic.
We've all done it.
It was messy, we sounded a bit deranged at times an gotta love the internet cause nothing anyone ever said disappears.
ROFL!!!

Personally nothing suggested to date has struck me as being the One Definative.
But I'll know it when I hear it.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Funny that you mention trees. In the bible when they mention getting rid of the pagan gods in the old testament they also mention cutting down their groves of trees. It would seem in the ancient pagan religions their groves of trees were important to their religions. Maybe there's a connection there. Maybe they're still having humans for dinner. As dinner.

Moloch for example had a taste for human babies. Aztecs sacrifices thousands if not hundreds of thousands to their gods. Abraham nearly sacrificed Isaac because it was a pretty standard thing back then.

So Just a thought.

Interesting stuff ntech

Being honest and realistic about it I just getting into the Bigfoot stuff but it seems they go hand in hand on some accounts with the amber orange type ufo orbs and they from personal experience often lurk around the tree line.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

Ntech in addition to the above there might also be a link between the clockwise rotational inner workings of an amber orange type ufo orb and the 'rings' of a tree trunk. Gonna give it some thought as it plays on the mind sometimes. Those inner workings do seem rather similar.

* Need to give some thought this afternoon plus research on your tree ideas above. Just at work right now so will get to grips with your post mentally while doing my job

posted on Jan, 21 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   
David has been big on letting his viewers know that he's a patriot, loves his country, the military, law enforcement, and first responders. He'll talk about this for the first few minutes of his show, idk why it's relevant to his research. It seems like a marketing gimmick to attract a certain audience.

Steve has also mentioned his political opinions and he also comes across as wanting a certain audience.

Steve could easily write these stories while camping in the woods, some of them sound incredibly similar.

"Hi Steve, been listening to you for a while, big fan. I like your no bs straight forward approach to the topic. All of us honest hard working people out there appreciate it."

I've watched almost every upload. Lots of emails sound really similar.

C'mon...This professional outdoorsman and hunter has claimed to seen them, hear them, knows where lots of sightings are and knows people who know too, and of course the First Nations people because you know when he says First Nations it must be legit because he said it, everyone knows. But, "no pictures or videos, you want proof, watch the Patty video, that's all you need, and you don't like what I say, you can leave the channel, and don't come back, simple as that."

Seriously? Then his whole channel is camp fire stories.

So, fish and wildlife, the national parks, and other government agencies are covering it up, but people still bump into Bigfoot in the woods? Need proof already, he's way behind on his second book.

It's either real, or it's a right wing entertainment/merchandise industry.

posted on Jan, 22 2021 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Oh I figured you being you, the dismissal of Paullide's work would be because he didn't feature enough PoC in his work, like some of the hate mail that David receives.

It must be absolutely excruciating going through life and viewing every. single. facet. of human existence through the lens of race, politics and social justice. FFS here's a guy that spends his time researching, advocating and informing the public on missing people and missing children ..... missing people from ALL walks of life, of every race, religion and creed ..... and you ding him on .... being a patriot?! What TF's wrong with you man?

It's a pretty low blow, even for you.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join