It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paulides on Bigfoot and missing 411

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Mr. David Paulides shares his experience as a bigfoot investigator.

Talks about the biggest cluster of missing 411 cases, yosemite area, and mentions there are lots of Bigfoot sightings in the area; even near where the patterson-gimlin Bigfoot was filmed.

He maintains his belief it isn't an ape and that it isn't in the woods.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: reject

I've watched some or the 411 stuff and I always walk away feeling disappointed.
He covers the events but never seems to present even a possible theory of the cause.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Very interesting!

Just listened to Ron Morehead's audio recording of some whooping creatures not minutes ago. Creepy stuff!

edit on 27-12-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

He covers the events but never seems to present even a possible theory of the cause.

He likes to lead viewers to the conclusion that something paranormal and scary is going on (in the past he seemed to be on the bigfoot train but lately seems to be leaning more towards spooky interdimensional things snatching people up through portals) but he doesn't want to comment to any one theory for fear of being proven wrong, I guess. I was super into the whole missing 411 thing for a while, but the more I listened to the cases he presented and the more I researched them myself, the more I felt that the vast majority of the cases he presents aren't really that mysterious if you think about it. I also don't really like some of his criteria for 411 cases. He likes to try to make connections between all the cases and one of his major points is that in many of the cases, the "victims" are children, have health or mental issues. Implying that whatever is 'taking' these people specifically targets those who are injured or have mental impairments of some kind. To me, those are exactly the type of people who would get lost in the woods. He also claims he's ruled out every logical explanation for these cases but that's not true in the least. There are many cases where it seems pretty obvious that the person simply got lost, took a fall into a river or accidentally overdosed at a party and their death was covered up.

Another thing I don't really like is how he censors any and all dissenting opinions on his youtube channel, then constantly threatens to his viewers that he's going to leave youtube and lock his content behind a paywall because people keep leaving 'mean' comments on his videos.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
My guess is that it's multiple causes. Some of it's serial killers and kidnappers. Some of it's simply getting lost in the wilderness and getting absorbed into the forest the way any dead body decomposes. Some of it's wild animal attacks. And who knows. Maybe there are such things as rips in the space time continuum, aliens, fairies, and parallel universes.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   

The Facts By Howtohunt.com

Put this address into your search bar and follow the links...You will NOT be diasppointed...

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ntech

This is why America needs a Chinese invasion. If the military isn't searching the forest properly. Then maybe an entire arm force of millions China men will probably be able to dig out all the missing person and spooky stuff happening in the forest. At this rate I don't even care if China or rest of tbe world invades US because US is the main country for child trafficking, missing people, etc. If bigfoot are really monsters they'd be scared #less see millions of soldiers. We used to be carrying sword and shields to travel in the forest of medieval area. The forest has been known to be unsafe since ancient era. Today's era we are all disarmed from shield and any kind of weapons which includes knives. Making us an easy target.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: makemap
a reply to: ntech

This is why America needs a Chinese invasion. If the military isn't searching the forest properly. Then maybe an entire arm force of millions China men will probably be able to dig out all the missing person and spooky stuff happening in the forest. At this rate I don't even care if China or rest of tbe world invades US because US is the main country for child trafficking, missing people, etc. If bigfoot are really monsters they'd be scared #less see millions of soldiers. We used to be carrying sword and shields to travel in the forest of medieval area. The forest has been known to be unsafe since ancient era. Today's era we are all disarmed from shield and any kind of weapons which includes knives. Making us an easy target.

That's the second dumbest thing I've read tonight.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   

He maintains his belief it isn't an ape and that it isn't in the woods.

So why the title?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
My guess is that it's multiple causes. Some of it's serial killers and kidnappers. Some of it's simply getting lost in the wilderness and getting absorbed into the forest the way any dead body decomposes. Some of it's wild animal attacks. And who knows. Maybe there are such things as rips in the space time continuum, aliens, fairies, and parallel universes.

Yeah. It is amazing how one doesn't need to go far off-trail at all to lose orientation and no longer have indicators like the noise of other people to regain one's sense of location. I've been 50 yards off trail at some points and suddenly realized that I needed to be damned careful picking my way through deadfall and such, because if I slipped and badly hurt myself, nobody would know I was injured or where I was.

I have no idea if "something" is in the forests or not, but gain the impression that some really underestimate the hazards that can be encountered in forests or other kinds of challenging terrain.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: NarcolepticBuddha

Native American linguistics and the cadence of the vocals
coming from the upper chest. Absolutely indicative of a
language. The Native Americans tell stories of them being
of another tribe of NI. They don't argue of their existence
and think white people are stupid to go in the woods unarmed.
I don't go into the woods unarmed because I also think it's stupid.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charizard

He likes to lead viewers to the conclusion that something paranormal and scary is going on (in the past he seemed to be on the bigfoot train but lately seems to be leaning more towards spooky interdimensional things snatching people up through portals) but he doesn't want to comment to any one theory for fear of being proven wrong, I guess. I was super into the whole missing 411 thing for a while, but the more I listened to the cases he presented and the more I researched them myself, the more I felt that the vast majority of the cases he presents aren't really that mysterious if you think about it. I also don't really like some of his criteria for 411 cases. He likes to try to make connections between all the cases and one of his major points is that in many of the cases, the "victims" are children, have health or mental issues. Implying that whatever is 'taking' these people specifically targets those who are injured or have mental impairments of some kind. To me, those are exactly the type of people who would get lost in the woods. He also claims he's ruled out every logical explanation for these cases but that's not true in the least. There are many cases where it seems pretty obvious that the person simply got lost, took a fall into a river or accidentally overdosed at a party and their death was covered up.

Another thing I don't really like is how he censors any and all dissenting opinions on his youtube channel, then constantly threatens to his viewers that he's going to leave youtube and lock his content behind a paywall because people keep leaving 'mean' comments on his videos.

Best accessment I've seen posted on the matter in a long time regarding Paulides and his 411 saga.

That said, it's also true there indeed ARE places that historically people probably need to avoid documented in Native oral traditions that we didn't get the "memo" concerning. Don't let that statement indicate that to you that Paulides isn't using that fact in a most self serving way.

About the only thing David Paulides should be congratulated for is scaring people into carrying and using a personal locator. Altho it's a common sense precaution, he's at least using the fear of the unknown to get people's head screwed on straight on being more properly prepared when off in the woods.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Charizard

Paulides deletes any comments he doesn't like on his youtube channel. I think he has his channel now set to comments must be approved before they will show up. Paulides is all about selling books, not about getting to the bottom of any missing person case. Paulides investigated how many cases but has no theory on what happened.

If it's "big foot" taking people, all they need to carry is a camera. No big foot within 5miles will come close to them.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   

With the missing 411, his goal is to gather evidence and present facts only without throwing theories into the mix. He does a good job of that. If he went around saying what everyone is thinking (a clear link to sasquatches and/or UFOs), less people would be taking these missing persons cases seriously. Regardless of what happened to these people, they're still missing.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
I have no idea if "something" is in the forests or not

There are most certainly strange things in the woods. I've had all kinds of experiences myself, including seeing the balls of light up close.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

I hear you, but I'd say in his defense, many of the cases are so strange as to defy a rationale explanation, aside from the paranormal or ETs or the like.

Dave is very much in the mold of a Dragnet-style, "Just the facts, ma'am" investigator, and I think that has bolstered his credibility in other tangential fields to his cases (academics, law enforcement, etc).

On one of his recent videos, though, Dave read off a number of viewer-suggested explanations for the phenomenon that he received via e-mail, and he talked through the various ideas and gave some thoughts around those theories.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
I have no idea if "something" is in the forests or not

There are most certainly strange things in the woods. I've had all kinds of experiences myself, including seeing the balls of light up close.

Know exactly where you are coming from. Paulides too.............. The balls of light might well be the actual Bigfoot in condensed form, Bigfoot might not even be a real ape type creature but something super natural. How why what where might be something impossible for us to ever understand, but if we accept that the balls of light exist and you know as well as me that to be a certain, plus the fact that these orbs can indeed change into different shapes (something personally experienced at close quarters) or even into Bigfoot, then things start coming together.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
The balls of light might well be the actual Bigfoot in condensed form, Bigfoot might not even be a real ape type creature but something super natural

plus the fact that these orbs can indeed change into different shapes (something personally experienced at close quarters) or even into Bigfoot, then things start coming together.

That's actually the exact impression I've gotten.
I've written here a few times about my one experience with the balls of light where after they came down from the sky into the trees they disappeared, and then we heard bipedal footsteps, and something later whistled at us.
I think you're right that the lights sometimes ARE sasquatches in some other form. At the very least, the sasquatches seem to be linked to the balls of light and/or UFOs. They could be interdimensional beings that travel or materialize as these balls of light, or even just plain extraterrestrials, with the balls of light being some kind of high-tech drone.
Based on other experiences I've had though, I don't think the lights are just sasquatches. I think they can be associated with any number of beings that are interacting with our dimension, or coming into it.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
David Paulides Calls attention to disappearances that would have passed under my radar. I spend a lot of time at my back country cabin and I’m a lot more careful than I used to be. I’m not talking about Bigfoot, the hazards of moving around by yourself in the backcountry. Step in a hole and break your leg, fall in the river, or tangle with a big cat or bear and I could become one of those stories.

Nothing wrong with being prepared. A simple GPS, knife, pistol, lighter, and a few other light weight items would make the difference if something happen in the woods. As a guy raised in Tennessee I don’t think much about Bigfoot.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
The three big things when considering Paulides info on cases are:-
1. no tracks are ever found from the place of the supposed snatch (I call it snatch because I think something IS taking them and I don't mean Bigfoot or UFOs) by professional trackers that's professional trackers not amateurs.
2. No one has ever seen the snatch, even when the snatched are with other people.
3. No scent that proper tracking dogs can detect.
Now when you take those 3 into consideration you can forget about people wandering off, people getting injured and falling into hidden places and as for disabled people they are in the minority, the vast majority are intelligent people.
I've said before, I think Paulides knows what is happening but can't prove it. I think the Government knows what's happening and can't prove it but more importantly can't do anything about it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join