It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Social distancing and our Enslavement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
In the last year, like most people around here, I've been surfing on Covid19 official news every now and then just to remind me how truly #ed up our reality is. To think there are still people on ATS doubting about the immiment coming of the NWO... what a shame. I mean, I had my doubts too about the validity of it but let's be real now since we are all seeing it unfolding in front of our very eyes-

It was all true. Most of the conspiracies, all the crazy stuff we talked about on this respectful website are unfortunately everything but bull#. So, I don't care what most people think anymore I'm just f-cking mad at the voluntary ignorance all around me. Humans are so dumb it is truly grotesque. Sure, we can do wonderful things but the truth is we mainly pretend to be a superior and intelligent specy yet don't act on it anyhow.

If there are other beings watching over us I just can't help but feel tremendous shame about how we are perceived.

So, here it is. You want an actual proof of mankind being heading towards destruction and enslavement? I'm gonna give one to you right now.

People all aound the world are getting arrested for not respecting social distancing rules. Police force, with the help of news media are actively warning and bullying people into fearing getting physicaly closer to fellow human beings. They are enforcing this social distance rule in the name of "saving lives". They are keeping us away from each other in the name of a disease that mostly kills the ederly. They are making it illegal for all of us to unite with each other and why do you think that it so? The reason is they know and fear the true potential of our unition.

What more proof do you need to see they are trying to divide us? Cops roaming the streets in certain countries arresting you for not being 6 feets appart.

We are in the end times folks. Waking up right would be a really smart idea. Because our childrens are gonna be enslaved and look back at us and say:
" Wtf were you doing "

edit on 27-12-2020 by St0rD because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD
We are in the end times folks.

Nah ... the shooting hasn't started quite yet.

Pretty cool that AT&T service outage was tested though.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

Well, we have never been more close to it in the last thousand years. It's ironic most people think that the apocalypse is utter bull# but it doesn't change the fact it's still happening whether we like it or not.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
The apocalypse could mean many things in many different walks of life......but something is happening, and it’s happening now.....

originally posted by: Snarl

Well, we have never been more close to it in the last thousand years. It's ironic most people think that the apocalypse is utter bull# but it doesn't change the fact it's still happening whether we like it or not.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

Have a look at this video on Bitchute. The creator makes parallels between the gov't mandates that have been foisted on us and the process used to induct (i.e., brainwash) people into cults. Everything they say is stuff I (and probably you) have already seen, so no bit surprises, but the parallel is interesting and disconcerting.

I buy it 100%. But then, I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist, ya know...

:
edit on 2020 12 27 by incoserv because: added image.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
The Apocalypse has been running since 1948 and the rebirth of Israel. As Matthew 24 puts it the "generation" will not pass until all these things have come to pass. So the Apocalypse is at least 72 years old.

And as I see it the bible is telling me the next 2 big things to happen is the Iranian government falling to America then a Jewish messiah rebuilding the temple. So watch and see.

Oh and see the skull in the WTC smoke? More faces.
edit on 27-12-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
The Apocalypse has been running since 1948 and the rebirth of Israel. As Matthew 24 puts it the "generation" will not pass until all these things have come to pass. So the Apocalypse is at least 72 years old.

And as I see it the bible is telling me the next 2 big things to happen is the Iranian government falling to America then a Jewish messiah rebuilding the temple. So watch and see.

Very good point and information! And don't forget, also right around the time of those two items, "Babylon" will go up in smoke in "an hour" and the world will cry out, "Oh, who will buy our wares now?" Babylon is America.

TCB

Edit to add:
The things about Babylon can be found in Revelation 18:9-11.
edit on 28-12-2020 by TrulyColorBlind because: Added info.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Excellent vid !
Anyone whom has been through some kind of initiation ritual, will see how strong the parallels are indeed.

Perhaps you would like to make a thread around that vid, and see if folks wish to discuss aspects of that angle ?
ATSers may well find a few other aspects of the current happenings on the world scene, that may fit as well.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It’s crazy, some of us have been talking about the NWO for literally decades and most would look at you like you’re nucking futs when you did. Yet, here we are. I first started taking notice when learning about gold standards and worldwide currency and that was a long, long time ago. To me that was a part of the puzzle and a inevitable means to the end.

I think what we’re seeing now is a rapid acceleration of TPTB NWO goals. The slow train coming isn’t so slow right now and they’re not hiding it, I t’s very blatant and in your face if you’re paying even the slightest attention. TPTB want world dominance and enslavement of the minions. They’re trying to break our will at every turn in order for us to submit to their wishes.

This is something we have to resist and fight against to the last breath or else we’re doomed as a society and free will will become a thing of the past. I’m sure this may sound like insane hyperbole to some, it even does to me but I honestly feel we’re at a major turning point with no return to what we currently perceive as some form of normalcy.

Personally, I’m going to keep unapologetically giving them the middle finger salute and telling them they can go # themselves until I can’t no more or they take me out. What else can a poor boy do?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Local News on COVID Passports

Lookie! You may need the app and the correct COVID status in order to travel or attend events in 2021. Do you know what it reminds me of when they say "COVID Status"? It reminds me of HIV status, and yet I get reminded how people are constantly advocating for the removal of requirements surrounding disclosure of that status from a disease that has no cure and will kill you given time.

And yet COVID is mostly very mild to moderate with little chance of killing anyone, but we have to treat it worse than HIV or even measles.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I'm still amazed that so many don't understand the simple
fact that wicked people aren't just in fairytales. I've known
that since I was young. Growing up with JFK's assassination
and the gov. lies and even knowing the media was helping
cover it up.

Never had a pair of rose colored glasses, So that made it easier
for me to see the world for what it is. Then the internet then
911 and all that ridiculous story telling. Bin Laden TV interview
with a $25,000,000 FBI bounty on his head. I think that was just to
mess with our minds. It's no stretch that a boat load of the God
less would begin to entertain themselves with all the movie and
media magic at there finger tips. And we just been sucken it all
in for decades I can't believe people can deliberately choose not
to see where their agenda is taking us. That their agenda is all
that has ever mattered and that's why they've always lied to us
about everything they ever promised.

Now days if you deny conspiracies just because some one calls
a "Conspiracy theory"? Then you're the one who needs mental
help. Cause it's completely moronic to not understand how that
little catch phrase is just an enabler.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

This is many of us have been saying this is all like a
spell. Great video.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

A couple things I saw lately, so true...

If a sheep could vote, of course he'd vote for the one who is feeding him even though he's being led to slaughter.

Stalin once pulled the feathers from a chicken and while the chicken pranced around bleeding and in misery, he fed him a little and the chicken kept following him.

posted on Jan, 9 2021 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Have a look at this video on Bitchute. The creator makes parallels between the gov't mandates that have been foisted on us and the process used to induct (i.e., brainwash) people into cults. Everything they say is stuff I (and probably you) have already seen, so no bit surprises, but the parallel is interesting and disconcerting.

I buy it 100%. But then, I'm just a crazy conspiracy theorist, ya know...

:

Absolutely correct. The difference is people choose to believe that their government, their leaders and esteemed medicos of particular standing and prominence know more, know better and would never, ever lie to them. It never occurs that there is a great culling taking place. Daily programming features just that, programming, at all levels of media. Lets separate, isolate, break them down and make them dependent.
edit on 9-1-2021 by BiffTannen because: additional point

top topics

join