It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Social and Virtual Political Assassination Of Trump

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

I may. If I may. We face a world that is closing in on us. As cogent creatures we seem to have a propensity to believe that we can have some form of control of our own destinies. What we see before us is development along technological advances that points to a fulfillment of those repressive tendencies that have always been the techniques of those who would control us and limit our freedoms of self expression.

Same page?

If so, the next thing I can suppose about what you yourself understand is that we could be and indeed are facing a showdown between those who would usher in that final repressive and authoritarian world control system and those who fight against it. You I believe consider yourself among those who fight against it.

Continuing. There are, all around us, indications that we are either entering or are already fully engaged in an eschatological dilemma. That is we face major concerns as to whether or not we manage to carry on with a social and cultural environment that can foster a sustainable future for our children theirs and those who follow.

If I am not far off the mark here Mr. Kids, can you understand why I also have such deep concerns about what is happening right now?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

The Trump cultists love their adjectives.

Maybe it's the cultists idea of what an intelligent person sounds like.

Just wait 'til they learn about figurative language. They'll pee their pants!

And irony? They'll see how right they've been all along!

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
Playing the man and not the ball is weak.

Because Donald Trump isn't about personality and branding?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Im sorry, but I haven't the slightest of clues as to what you were trying to get across.

But I can barely read, so that might not be on you.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Boring.. Lazy and not what happened at all. He lost in 2016 but won the election via EC. Lost again in 2020 but this time lost the EC. Sorry, but let's talk real conspiracies please. a reply to: Blue_Jay33

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Gnawledge

Trump was destroyed by the very media you created. You created your media, you destroyed your President, there is nothing more to be said.

I would congratulate you if I didn't actually think that a political leader should not be beholden to a coup.

You talk about Trump trying a coup but you all seem to forget the coup started in 2016.

You deserve what you get, good luck with all of that, it won't be fun for any of us.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

If I am not far off the mark here Mr. Kids, can you understand why I also have such deep concerns about what is happening right now?

First I knew one hundred percent you would use words
better than I ever could. I have paid attention to you enough
to know that much about you. And it's without doubt something
I admire greatly when I see it.

Same page firm.

Your mentioning of future generations I hope is familiar to you
in my posts. I've had my life so those are my only concerns. For me
the horrors of communism unleashed on OUR children has suddenly
crept in to make it self a possibility like I never imagined it would
in my life time. In this country. And only for our young am I suddenly
very worried.

It not being uncommon that we share the same concerns. Isn't
it more important we share them for same reasons? I would
respectfully ask. Thank you for the awesome response Terry.

Direct answer yes.

forgot to proof read sh#t howdy!
edit on 27-12-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I am beginning to think that Trump was the plan all along. At least that from the moment he was elected, he was used to affect drastic changes.

The left, that used to protest the following, no longer do:

They believe the intelligence communities assessments and goals, because it apposed Trump, a dark and evil figure.

They believe in the military industrial complex, because it is opposed to Trump, a dark and evil figure.

They want a neocon in office. Because he is nicer than Trump and stands for love and peace and whatever.

They want only 1 party and unquestioned loyalty. Because they believe that anyone that votes for an opposing party is a monolithic "Trump supporter" defined as racist, bigoted and narcissistic.

They want media with one agreed source and no debate. "Trumps lies" preceed any baseline and with 10's of thousands of statements being cataloged as hate speech, with no debate, citing Trumps deliberate rhetoric to promote hatred and further divide the population.

They believe that people can be targeted and cast from society if they think out loud, anything that is not approved by part-media complex.

If there was ever a plan to transform society to believe that there is only 1 acceptable source for direction and information... why pass up what we just went through the last 4 years? Now this corona snip? It's a gravy train for control freaks!!

We were doing good. 2000 was jacked. We had the internet, interracial breeding was booming, queer folk were some of the coolest, the music was crud for the most part but kids were leaving high-school entrepreneurs. And then.... boom. Literally.

You know a bunch of skinny smart dudes figured out how to make sure we didn't have everything we needed to get away from them. Trump brought too much to not be part of the plan. If there was a plan, you don't just putter along hoping a golden goose like Trump lands in your lap...

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Where is the proof of election fraud? How come Trump's lawyers weren't able to present any to the courts for verification? Trump even stacked the Supreme Court in his favor, and they threw him out.

Trump supporters are like children who are throwing a tantrum and feel entitled to a Presidency they did not earn. Now they want to destroy our Republic.
edit on 27pmSun, 27 Dec 2020 19:18:37 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

That's good news, I agree with him finally deciding to do this. I also agree with him about the $2000 stimulus checks. Maybe he purposely held off until Sunday in order to keep the stock market from crashing Monday?
edit on 27pmSun, 27 Dec 2020 19:20:26 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: Dalamax
Playing the man and not the ball is weak.

Because Donald Trump isn't about personality and branding?

So? He may have been at one time, that same enthusiasm was brought to bear on making America great again.

Actions speak louder then words. Attack his branding, attack his actions, fine! not a problem. But picking on him for being who he is, is weak.
You know, like spending four decades being a documented racist then claiming to know how how the 'n-word's feel the cold.

weak.

Whatever works, works.
What doesn't work is hating on the player, hence weak as piss.

<< 1   >>

join