It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Sage/Morbid Nightmares

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I`m not sure where or who to ask about this in my local reality and feel some might know here. Maybe its something, maybe its nothing but here`s the story.

About a week ago my younger brother whom is not typically into anything outside of video games, guitars, pot and grilling decided to burn a bundle of white sage all throughout the house for some reason. It smelled like burning rubber with something chemical, nothing like I`d have thought. Since then I`m having some really morbid nightmares about personally having injuries, feeling the nerves and feeling my body go into shock in the dream yet no pain. A few night ago I experienced what it would have been like to have a chunk of my knee missing and what it would be like to watch the muscles and sinew work without a knee cap. Woke up this morning knowing what it would feel like to remove my left ear and try and put it back in the side of my head, no blood and no pain. Almost as if that part was turned off.

Now I`m all for accepting this is from stress, especially with what just happened to Nashville but I wanted to seek out some assistance from those a bit more in the know about this and if there might be something I could do to make the nightmares stop.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It is best to have all of the members of the household present during a sage ceremony. Personally I follow up sage with salt. Try a little online research.

www.mindbodygreen.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: StratosFear

Do the ritual again. This time be more thorough. Looks like you upset negative spirits.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I would hope there wouldnt be anything negative in this house, it was my grandmothers at one point and now ours. Never had a history of anything bad but always and still does have that at home feeling.

From just searching this morning I believe he thought he was smudging the house. Now if a house didnt really need something like that done could that provoke something else to move in?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Cleaning with sage works for some, but it just leaves an empty vessel that anything can move into as it is kind of like waving a cleansing agent without any authority behind it.

Go throughout the house and claim the house in the name of Jesus. Just say something over every entry point "I declare this house belongs to Jesus Christ". You may anoint olive oil (or any oil for that matter) in the name of Father God, Holy Spirit and Jesus. It is then Holy Oil. Respect it as such. And make a sign of the cross over every entry point, including computers and tvs and phones. And then do the prayer of house blessing.

I will say prayers for you and your home in the meantime.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   

this excerpt deserves investigation :

my younger brother ..... decided to burn a bundle of white sage all throughout the house for some reason. It smelled like burning rubber with something chemical, nothing like I`d have thought...

sounds like the 'sage' was something other than a 'sage bundle'
maybe Loco-Weed / Jimsom-weed or even Belladonna for example

the dwelling purification became an dwelling contamination instead ... see:

Datura stramonium - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org...
Datura stramonium, known by the common names thorn apple, jimsonweed (jimson weed) or devil's snare, is a plant species in the nightshade family and Datura genus. Its likely origin was in Central America, and it has been introduced in many world regions.

mixed up bundles or intended swap by sinister foe ?

posted on Jan, 2 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
I've had dreams similar - one in which I've been a soldier bombed from above, incinerated in an instant & torn from my physical body in my spirit (astral-type) body, pulled upwards & away from the Earth in an instant. In that dream I did actually feel the pain - a flash of extreme, excruciating pain which lasted for less than a second before my physical body was destroyed & my spirit pulled away..

In another, I was shot three times by bullets from the undercarriage gun mounted on an Apache helicopter (or similar manufacture/model). I felt the impacts as three powerful thumps to the centre of my chest & my abdomen - I fell backwards & straight into a weird yet comforting twilight zone, in which a heavy sense of sleep took over & I drifted back peacefully, I imagine how it would feel in the womb. But then, I was lifted by unseen hands and placed face down, I awoke from that posture in a beautiful forest setting at dawn.. I saw an angelic being come over to me, and he said "You will never be perseecuted again".

Part of me wonders whether these are snippets of former lives (I had another as a young gypsy boy who was shot & killed by an angry landowner, dumped unceremoniously among garbage bags att the back of some sort of facility or restaurant). Perhaps the helicopter one is a vision of a future which may or may not occur exactly as I saw it. I think it was a promise of Heaven after death, perhaps with the insight regarding the womb state as a typical reincarnation experience after sudden death, only to be lifted each time into some other state..

Fascinating stuff - but the moral of the story is that there is more to life & death than what our current science can teach us, and therefore we have an obligation to live & love as spiritual seekers after truth..

top topics

join