It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly Two-Thirds of Georgia Counties Fail to Produce Chain of Custody Documents

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It regards the voting equipment, but I do owe you an apology ... the Rules do use the phrase "chain of custody" in that regard.

So you were right, even though you were wrong. LOL.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: HUSARIA

Yep. And a Georgia citizen going on 55 years.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Gryphon66

As you can see, there are requirements for where the drop boxes are located, that they must be video recorded constantly but there is no requirement for a "chain of custody form" in this document.

Clearly you didn't read your own damn link

The collection team shall complete and sign a ballot transfer form upon removing the ballots from the drop box, which shall include the date, time, location and number of ballots.

Deny Ignorance

Yeah, I actually referred to that requirement twice. Perhaps you should read what I wrote. The Elections workers sign an sworn statement stating that they emptied the drop boxes. There's no "chain of custody" document and no state requirement for one, and the poll workers are sworn employees of the County.

So how did 1/3rd of the counties comply?

They are actually called 'Ballot Transfer Forms' and here's what they look like:

Link

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

As you can see, there are requirements for where the drop boxes are located, that they must be video recorded constantly but there is no requirement for a "chain of custody form" in this document.

The collection team shall complete and sign a ballot transfer form upon removing the ballots from the drop box, which shall include the date, time, location and number of ballots.

Deny Ignorance

Yeah, I actually referred to that requirement twice. Perhaps you should read what I wrote. The Elections workers sign an sworn statement stating that they emptied the drop boxes. There's no "chain of custody" document and no state requirement for one, and the poll workers are sworn employees of the County.

They are actually called 'Ballot Transfer Forms' and here's what they look like:

Link

Thank you!

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Deny Ignorance

Link

Your link is from Georgia Star News. It is not called a "chain of custody" form as the Georgia Star News claims. Further, as I have previously referenced, this is the form certifying that all ballots were collected from the drop boxes at each given location on Election Day and that the boxes were empty(Rules).

Again from that document:

On Election Day, every drop box shall be closed and ballots collected at 7:00 p.m. Collection of ballots from a drop box must be made by a team of at least two people. Any person collecting ballots from a drop box must have sworn an oath in the same form as the oath for poll officers set forth in O.C.G.A. § 21-2-95. The collection team shall complete and sign a ballot transfer form upon removing the ballots from the drop box, which shall include the date, time, location and number of ballots. The ballots from the drop box shall be immediately transported to the county registrar and processed and stored in the same manner as absentee ballots returned by mail are processed and stored. The county registrar or a designee thereof shall sign the ballot transfer form upon receipt of the ballots from the collection team

So, question already asked and answered. Further, here is the Official Code of Georgia bases for the Rules cited

And again:

The poll manager and two witnesses who have been sworn as poll officers as provided in O.C.G.A. §§ 21-2-94 and 21-2-95 shall unseal and open each ballot box, remove the paper ballots from each ballot box, and place the paper ballots into a durable, portable, secure and sealable container to be provided for transport to the office of the election superintendent. A separate container shall be used for the paper ballots from each ballot box and the container shall be labelled with the polling place, ballot scanner serial number, the number assigned to the ballot scanner for that election, the count of the ballots from the tabulation tape, and the date and time that the ballot box was emptied. The container shall be sealed and signed by the poll manager and the same two witnesses such that it cannot be opened without breaking the seal. The poll manager and the two witnesses shall sign a label affixed to the container indicating that it contains all of the correct ballots from the indicated ballot box and no additional ballots.

5. The poll manager and the same two witnesses who emptied the ballot box shall complete and sign a form indicating that the ballot box was properly emptied and the ballots were properly stored and secured. Such form shall be delivered to the election superintendent with the completed polling place recap form. The ballot box shall be resealed and the new seal numbers shall be documented.

However, I think this is a great question to have resolved, as 2020 was the first year in Georgia that Drop Boxes were authorized and used for Absentee Ballots under secure and documented procedures.

Perhaps Georgia Star News will take their claims to court? We'll see.
edit on 29-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Then it should be easy to prove ballot drop off boxes were not stuffed.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Then it should be easy to prove ballot drop off boxes were not stuffed.

Okay. Do you have any evidence that ballot drop off boxes were stuffed?

That's not the topic here, but I think OP might be okay with it.

Please bring us the evidence of ballot drop off box stuffing.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   

You

Sigh.

That is not how this works.

Do you have the proof and accountability that each ballot was legal. And that each ballot is tied to one eligible voter in accordance to the law.

edit on 29-12-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 29-12-2020 by neutronflux because: Added

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

You

Sigh.

That is not how this works.

Do you have the proof and accountability that each ballot was legal. And that each ballot is tied to one eligible voter.

Yeah, it is exactly how it works. You are making a claim that ballot boxes were stuffed. You have to prove that claim.

I on the other hand, not being an elections official, don't have to prove anything. It's utterly specious to suggest that I have that information personally.

Again, the vote totals have been certified. It's not a question, currently, except for the Georgia Star News.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Your being ignorant.

Now answer the question.

Or I’ll post it this way.

What safe guards and audits were in place to ensure the proof and accountability that each ballot was legal and not stuffed. And that each ballot is tied to one eligible voter in accordance to the law.

It is not the law every ballot warrants counting. It is the law that each ballot is legal and tied to a single eligible voter. And the source of the cast ballot known.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Your being ignorant.

Now answer the question.

Or I’ll post it this way.

What safe guards and audits were in place to ensure the proof and accountability that each ballot was legal and not stuffed. And that each ballot is tied to one eligible voter in accordance to the law.

It is not the law every ballot warrants counting. It is the law that each ballot is legal and tied to a single eligible voter. And the source of the cast ballot known.

Answer a question I don't and can't possibly have the answer to? I am not the custodian of ballots in Georgia.

You're being absurd. If you read up in the thread, you'll find that I've linked the election rules from the State of Georgia, as well as the Georgia Code for use of the ballot drop boxes, security for same, ballot transfer forms for same, etc. I have neither the time nor the interest to help someone who doesn't bother to read the thread.

Further, the vote totals in this State have been certified as required by the Governor. My opinion, your opinion or the opinion of the "Georgia Star News' doesn't make a tinker's dam.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   

You

You're being absurd.

I am not being absurd.

The burden of proof is that only eligible voters cast each one legal vote.

Is that false.

To meet the above burden of proof:

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   

You

Further, the vote totals in this State have been certified as required by the Governor.

Still doesn’t mean the count was accurate or illegal ballots were not counted.

Then it should be easy for you to cite the audit that verified only legal ballots were counted where political machines were in control. And the back up means / audit to verify that dominion voting machines purchased by municipalities controlled by political machines counted accurately.

Was the vote “certified” in the same way Russian disinformation was used to issue fraudulent/illegal FISA warrants? Certified doesn’t mean correct. And with no means of an audit, there is no credibility to the certification. The certifiers have no fear of accountability.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Face it. The democrats created a broken system of voting using means to vote that other countries shun, or severely limit. While they use voter IDs.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Actually, the Governor of the State's certification of the vote totals is EXACTLY what that means.

Oh, you want to talk about audits now? A minute ago you wanted to see my personal information on ballot custody.

Look bud, Georgia law disagrees with you, the Electoral College disagrees with you, the Supreme Court disagrees with you.

I just think your claims are absurd. Silly, ridiculous, asinine to be precise. Nite nite.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:57 AM
link   

You

Actually, the Governor of the State's certification of the vote totals is EXACTLY what that means.

Really. Numerous people every year certify their taxes are filled legally, then audits prove otherwise.

Audits verify accuracy, not signing something as certified.

You

Oh, you want to talk about audits now? A minute ago you wanted to see my personal information on ballot custody.

Your so sad and intellectually dishonest.

You brought up certification not me.

My argument as a whole.

I am not being absurd.

The burden of proof is that only eligible voters cast each one legal vote.

Is that false.

To meet the above burden of proof:

——Then you used false and authority to change to “certification”. So I argued this.

Still doesn’t mean the count was accurate or illegal ballots were not counted.

Then it should be easy for you to cite the audit that verified only legal ballots were counted where political machines were in control. And the back up means / audit to verify that dominion voting machines purchased by municipalities controlled by political machines counted accurately.

Was the vote “certified” in the same way Russian disinformation was used to issue fraudulent/illegal FISA warrants? Certified doesn’t mean correct. And with no means of an audit, there is no credibility to the certification. The certifiers have no fear of accountability.

edit on 29-12-2020 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Like how you ignore the truth.

Face it. The democrats created a broken system of voting using means to vote that other countries shun, or severely limit. While they use voter IDs.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

a reply to: Vector99
there is only one form signed in the transition of the ballots from a drop box, and that is a sworn statement from the Elections employee that the drop box was empty when they pulled the votes after 7 PM on Election night.

Are you illiterate? I'm genuinely asking, because you keep repeating this. This is completely false. There is a form filled out at the time of collection. That form is later passed on along with the ballots. This is all clearly spelled out. I'll link it for you again just in case you missed it.

(10) Prior to the second Monday before Election Day, the county registrars must arrange for collection of the ballots from each drop box at least once every 72 hours. Beginning on the second Monday before Election Day and up until 7:00 p.m. on Election Day, the county registrars must arrange for collection of the ballots from each drop box location at least once every 24 hours. On Election Day, every drop box shall be closed and ballots collected at 7:00 p.m. Collection of ballots from a drop box must be made by a team of at least two people. Any person collecting ballots from a drop box must have sworn an oath in the same form as the oath for poll officers set forth in O.C.G.A. § 21-2-95. The collection team shall complete and sign a ballot transfer form upon removing the ballots from the drop box, which shall include the date, time, location and number of ballots. After emptying the drop box on 7:00 p.m. on Election Day, the collection team shall close the drop box and indicate on the ballot transfer form that the drop box was emptied and closed. The ballots from the drop box shall be immediately transported to the county registrar and processed and stored in the same manner as absentee ballots returned by mail are processed and stored. The county registrar or a designee thereof shall sign the ballot transfer form upon receipt of the ballots from the collection team

I highlighted the important part, if you can read please do so.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Funny how items and questions get ignored once pushed to another page.......

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Honestly it's scary how some people can literally read words stating a process, then interject their own words to interpret it, and be so completely far off that they seem illiterate. You know who I mean

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join