It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly Two-Thirds of Georgia Counties Fail to Produce Chain of Custody Documents

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: Boadicea

Many of the counties that the Georgia Star News claim didn't respond are counties that Trump won.

This is the logic of a guilty mind. I’ve been there myself.

It is a fact, based on the article, that many of the counties that didn't respond to the "Georgia Star News" were counties that Trump won.

That's a fact if you assume that Georgia Star News is telling the truth. It has nothing to do with guilt or whatever you're trying to hang on it. You comment seems ... kinda silly.

NOTE: Thanks Boadicea for your comments. Indeed, the two-headed serpent of American politics is not our friend.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99
a reply to: Gryphon66

As you can see, there are requirements for where the drop boxes are located, that they must be video recorded constantly but there is no requirement for a "chain of custody form" in this document.

Clearly you didn't read your own damn link

The collection team shall complete and sign a ballot transfer form upon removing the ballots from the drop box, which shall include the date, time, location and number of ballots.

Deny Ignorance

Yeah, I actually referred to that requirement twice. Perhaps you should read what I wrote. The Elections workers sign an sworn statement stating that they emptied the drop boxes. There's no "chain of custody" document and no state requirement for one, and the poll workers are sworn employees of the County.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

As you can see, there are requirements for where the drop boxes are located, that they must be video recorded constantly but there is no requirement for a "chain of custody form" in this document.

The collection team shall complete and sign a ballot transfer form upon removing the ballots from the drop box, which shall include the date, time, location and number of ballots.

Deny Ignorance

Yeah, I actually referred to that requirement twice. Perhaps you should read what I wrote. The Elections workers sign an sworn statement stating that they emptied the drop boxes. There's no "chain of custody" document and no state requirement for one, and the poll workers are sworn employees of the County.

So how did 1/3rd of the counties comply?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Deny Ignorance

So how did 1/3rd of the counties comply?

Ask the Georgia Star News; it's their claim, not mine.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Deny Ignorance

Well lets break this down, so maybe even you will be able to understand your own ignorance.

Let's start with definitions;
Form

4: a printed or typed document with blank spaces for insertion of required or requested information

Notice how that definition of form, includes the word 'document'? Based on this we can conclude that a form and a document are essentially the same thing. One has writing on it, the other is waiting to be written on.

Transfer

1 b: to cause to pass from one to another

So this means passing something to someone, like ballots.

Now let's move on to what you said in reference to that

The people who open the boxes at 7 PM on Election Day are sworn employees of the Elections Board and must swear that they have recovered all ballots from the box.

You make it sound so simple, they just sign a paper saying they got them. That is incorrect. Here is what your link says about it.

The collection team shall complete and sign a ballot transfer form upon removing the ballots from the drop box, which shall include the date, time, location and number of ballots

Emphasis mine. As you can see, they don't just sign a form saying they got them, this form requires detailed information. So now we have a form becoming a document, so what happens next?

The county registrar or a designee thereof shall sign the ballot transfer form upon receipt of the ballots from the collection team.

So, it seems we have this document which involves details of transferring ballots from one party to another. Now just for fun, lets look at the legal definition of chain of custody
Chain of custody

The movement and location of physical evidence from the time it is obtained until the time it is presented in court.

Now, we can deduce by that definition that ballots are evidence (proof of a vote), and the court would be replaced with polling center.

I hope I broke it down easy enough for you to understand.

You can continue to embrace ignorance and look like a fool, or just admit you are wrong. People will respect you more if you do the right thing...

edit on 28-12-2020 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

You do know that a dictionary explains usage rather than defines words, don't you?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

You do know that a dictionary explains usage rather than defines words, don't you?

You do know that in my quotes on the definitions I specified which definition was applicable right?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

You

You can continue to embrace ignorance and look like a fool, or just admit you are wrong. People will respect you more if you do the right thing...

The goal is not the “right thing”.

The goal is to create a narrative, and distract from the truth.

Like the statement “2020 is the most secure USA election.”

How is that possible when there was a real organized push to open the US election up to methods of voting known to be less secure, invite fraud, and limited or shunned by a long list of other counties.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   

You do know that in my quotes on the definitions I specified which definition was applicable right?

Asking for a friend.

Cherry picking is OK for a bad debating team but won't convince the grown ups.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

You've never filed an FOIA request, have you?

It's okay, you just went to a lot of trouble trying to be snarky but only demonstrating that you're pedantic as well as incorrect.

I'll be brief:

Georgia Star News claims they've filed FOIA requests seeking the "chain of custody" documents. I provided the Rules from the Georgia Elections Board that states, clearly, that there is only one form signed in the transition of the ballots from a drop box, and that is a sworn statement from the Elections employee that the drop box was empty when they pulled the votes after 7 PM on Election night.

So, to be clear, that is not a "custody" form, it's not about "transferring ballots from one person to another", it's a sworn statement that the worker didn't leave ballots in the box.

If that's not clear, ask someone else. I don't have any more time for asinine rudeness from the ignorant.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

You

The goal is not the “right thing”.

The goal is to create a narrative, and distract from the truth.

How is that possible when there was a real organized push to open the US election up to methods of voting known to be less secure, invite fraud, and limited or shunned by a long list of other counties.

They’re just ballots, why would they need chain of custody.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

That's a paraphase of a statement that Trump's own Department of Homeland Security made.

Is the Trump administration lying now too?

What's the running list of the conspirators now? DOJ, FBI, Bill Barr, Brian Kemp, Mitch McConnell and the entire Supreme Court and now Trump's own Department of Homeland Security are all conspiring against Trump?

How can you all keep saying garbage like that with a straight face?
edit on 28-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: macaronicaesar

The ballots are retrieved from the ballot drop boxes by sworn county elections employees.

The "chain of custody form" is another fabrication in the ever-expanding narrative of The Steal.

In other words, it's pure BS.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:11 PM
link   

That's a paraphase of a statement that Trump's own Department of Homeland Security made.

What's the running list of the conspirators now? DOJ, FBI, Bill Barr, Brian Kemp, Mitch McConnell and the entire Supreme Court and now Trump's own Department of Homeland Security are all conspiring against Trump?

Do you believe some members within Trumps own team may not really be on Trump’s team.
edit on 28-12-2020 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar

Do you believe some members within Trumps own team may not really be on Trump’s team.

☠️Deep Cover Saboteurs ?☠️

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's a GA pdf that addresses "Chain of Custody" Hmmm ... RULES OF THE STATE ELECTION BOARD
CHAPTER 183-1
GEORGIA ELECTION CODE
SUBJECT 183-1-12
PREPARATION FOR AND CONDUCT OF PRIMARIES AND ELECTIONS

☠️

and an article from Yahoo (my gawt) talking about "Chain of Custody"..... Georgia Vote-Counting Video Shows Ballot Boxes Followed Proper Chain of Custody

☠️

I quoted the Rules for administering drop boxes earlier in the thread. Your link goes to the section of the rules about the electronic voting equipment. Good on you for at least citing something even if it's not relevant.

1. The election superintendent of the county shall maintain all components of the voting system (including electronic ballot markers, ballot scanners, electronic poll books, and election management systems) in accordance with the requirements of this rule, the directives of the Secretary of State, and the specifications and requirements of the
manufacturer.

2. All electronic components of the voting system shall be stored in a climate controlled ...

3. The storage areas for the voting system components at the county election office ...

The items checked out of storage shall remain in the custody and control of the person checking out the items at all times and the person checking out the items shall personally return such items.

The poll manager shall sign a receipt for components of the voting system assigned to such poll manager's precinct. Upon returning election supplies to the election superintendent's office following the close of the polls, the poll manager shall account for all such items and shall certify that all such items have been returned or shall describe any missing items and
explain why such items have not been returned. The Secretary of State shall prepare and provide a chain of custody sheet for this purpose.

And you have a copy of the Oath that every Elections and Poll Worker must sign.

But nothing called a "chain of custody form" but then, you already know that.

Source

EDIT: I'm not even going to bother with your link to Yahoo! that may have contained the word "custody."

edit on 28-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's a GA pdf that addresses "Chain of Custody" Hmmm ... RULES OF THE STATE ELECTION BOARD
CHAPTER 183-1
GEORGIA ELECTION CODE
SUBJECT 183-1-12
PREPARATION FOR AND CONDUCT OF PRIMARIES AND ELECTIONS

☠️

and an article from Yahoo (my gawt) talking about "Chain of Custody"..... Georgia Vote-Counting Video Shows Ballot Boxes Followed Proper Chain of Custody

☠️

I quoted the Rules for administering drop boxes earlier in the thread. Your link goes to the section of the rules about the electronic voting equipment. Good on you for at least citing something even if it's not relevant.

1. The election superintendent of the county shall maintain all components of the voting system (including electronic ballot markers, ballot scanners, electronic poll books, and election management systems) in accordance with the requirements of this rule, the directives of the Secretary of State, and the specifications and requirements of the
manufacturer.

2. All electronic components of the voting system shall be stored in a climate controlled ...

3. The storage areas for the voting system components at the county election office ...

The items checked out of storage shall remain in the custody and control of the person checking out the items at all times and the person checking out the items shall personally return such items.

The poll manager shall sign a receipt for components of the voting system assigned to such poll manager's precinct. Upon returning election supplies to the election superintendent's office following the close of the polls, the poll manager shall account for all such items and shall certify that all such items have been returned or shall describe any missing items and
explain why such items have not been returned. The Secretary of State shall prepare and provide a chain of custody sheet for this purpose.

And you have a copy of the Oath that every Elections and Poll Worker must sign.

But nothing called a "chain of custody form" but then, you already know that.

Source

EDIT: I'm not even going to bother with your link to Yahoo! that may have contained the word "custody."

Are you a U.S citizen?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Yeah I wasn't sure what "Chain of Custody" meant on Page 4...

4. The poll manager shall sign a receipt for components of the voting system assigned to such
poll manager's precinct. Upon returning election supplies to the election superintendent's
office following the close of the polls, the poll manager shall account for all such items and
shall certify that all such items have been returned or shall describe any missing items and
explain why such items have not been returned. The Secretary of State shall prepare and
provide a chain of custody sheet for this purpose.

5. All voting system components and other equipment assigned to designated county election
technicians shall be accounted for on the night of a primary, election, or runoff and shall
be returned to storage. Each technician shall sign a receipt for all such items issued to such
technician and, upon returning such items to the election superintendent's office following
the close of the polls, the technician shall account for all such items and shall certify that
all such items have been returned or shall describe any missing items and explain why such
items have not been returned. The Secretary of State shall prepare and provide a chain of
custody sheet for this purpose.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat
In my opinion it doesn't mater; if the DNC cheated better than the GOP than they still won. The GOP has to do better next time; eather better at persuading people or better at cheating.

I'd venture to say the party that decides to be inclusive rather than feed their special interests won't have to cheat to win next time.

Bingo.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join