It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly Two-Thirds of Georgia Counties Fail to Produce Chain of Custody Documents

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: incoserv

So ... all "leftists" are evil?

And none of them voted for Biden? ALL of them cheated?

Yeah, that doesn't sound bat# nutty, does it?

Conceit is clearly a concept that is a bit beyond you, sorry. No, not all people on the left are evil, but the ones running the show, the ones who planned and executed all of this, definitely are.

And, yes, there were people who voted for Biden, but math and logic tells us that many, many of those votes were lies.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Breaking - MORE FROM GEORGIA

RE: Savannah Georgia forensic audit of Dominion voting machines

One of the findings: The machines were transmitting information to CHINA.

Source: twitter.com...

Democrats/Joe Biden say: Please, everyone ignore China. Focus on RUSSIA. Russia is Bad Dangerous!

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

originally posted by: a325nt
a reply to: DanDanDat

When you let the cheaters win, there won't be a next time.

That is not supported by the history of politics in this country (and likely others)

The DNC and GOP have been staking the deck in their favor for a long time ... there has always been a "next time".

I understand why Republicans and conservatives are making a stink now since they lost the presidency (just like Democrats acted in 2016 and the years that followed); however its a bit disingenuous to pretend they are squeaky clean themselves.

If so much provable voter fraud has occurred why isn't the GOP leaders in lock step demanding it be heard? .... because they don't want to destroy the tools they themselves also use and certainly not for Donald Trump.

ETA

Just think; the GOP may have lost the Presidency; but they did by and large win the right to redistrict the country in their favor... and hold the court where any challenges will be heard. 2020 was a victory for them ... more so if they agree Trump was a liability.

The Republicans didn't lose the Presidency until the Democrats PROVE they lost...And the Democrats REFUSE to hand over the evidence that proves they aren't lying...And I'm pretty sure we know why, don't we......

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Iscool

The Republicans didn't lose the Presidency until the Democrats PROVE they lost...And the Democrats REFUSE to hand over the evidence that proves they aren't lying...And I'm pretty sure we know why, don't we......

Let me preface my direct response to this by stating unequivocally that I firmly believe BOTH parties are corrupt as sin...

What absolutely infuriates me is that ANYONE has the power or authority to REFUSE full disclosure of these records. The public should not even have to ask for them!!! Any and all such records should be fully available and accessible by the public any time and every time.

Getting to the bottom of this 2020 election is important. But it is equally important to learn our lessons and fix the problems that allowed this to happen. If we want fair and honest elections, then we must have crystal clear transparency and accountability.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Connector

originally posted by: DBCowboy

a reply to: Connector

Is their request credible?

I don't know because your source isn't credible.

So their request is invalid because you don't think they're credible.

It's not the question being asked, it's who asks the question. . . . apparently.

They aren't credible. It's pretty clear that it's a controlled machination pushing # where and when, as needed.

Question are fine and encouraged.

So answer the question.

Pretty sure I did, you source is #. Now you're just going off into the weeds to save a thread.

actually, this is kind of an important aspect of all this. The source could be garbage, or it could be wonderful. Whatever you like. But the content is key. Kind of like since I think one of the posters here is a troll I should just report each of his posts and ignore any content, due to my "feelings" for his style? Or do I have to look at the content of his posts and find the fault there?

If the rules have changed, we need to know.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The Kraken will sort it all out.

It's on it's way.

Maybe be here tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Democrats/Joe Biden say: Please, everyone ignore China. Focus on RUSSIA. Russia is Bad Dangerous!

This is cross-posted to several threads. The Twitter user cited here is rehashing OANN footage from weeks ago. There is nothing new here.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

This is cross-posted to several threads. The Twitter user cited here is rehashing OANN footage from weeks ago. There is nothing new here.

You are right, nothing new except that you are only proving how incredibly ignorant you really are. Like we didn't already know that.

You don't need to keep reminding EVERYONE of that FACT.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

As near as I can tell, the problem is with the FOIA requests that Georgia Star News allegedly sent.

There is no "chain of custody form" specified in the Georgia Rules of Elections that I cited.

As with every bureaucracy, if you miss a jot or tittle, they have carte blanche to ignore.

I agree with you, in spirit, that the records of elections should be freely available according to the FOIA laws.

Many of the counties that the Georgia Star News claim didn't respond are counties that Trump won.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

You are right, nothing new except that you are only proving how incredibly ignorant you really are. Like we didn't already know that.

You don't need to keep reminding EVERYONE of that FACT.

I'm ignorant because it's against T&C to cross-post spam to multiple threads? That's funny. Not to mention that alleged "forensic investigations" haven't happened, so it's posting false information? Are you okay with that?

This thread is about what the Georgia Star News alleges unsurprisingly with no evidence not more garbage.

Aside from that, glad to hear from you; I appreciate my fans.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

In my opinion it doesn't mater; if the DNC cheated better than the GOP than they still won. The GOP has to do better next time; eather better at persuading people or better at cheating.

I'd venture to say the party that decides to be inclusive rather than feed their special interests won't have to cheat to win next time.

How do you figure the "DNC" cheated in Georgia? You have county and State officials who are handling these elections as they always have. Many of them are Republicans and Trump supporters. How is it that you believe that some how "DNC" operatives were able to do all this cheating?

I do not see the matter as cloak and dagger as you paint it to be. I don't have fantasies about DNC party ninjas in the dark of night planting millions of ballots in drop boxes around the country.

I do see the Democrat party using their influence on the courts to disenfranchise entire third parties. I see them sending out absentee ballots on mass with out request knowing full well that the individual houses that they arrived at would do what was necessary to insure their man won; including filling out ballots for dead relatives or completing more than one ballot, or completing a ballot when they where not legally able to. I see them keeping the election rules influx meer weeks ahead of the elections (something that they have complained about themselves in past elections). I see "community leaders" bamboozling old folks into handing over their ballots for harvesting. And the list of low level low evidence voter fraud goes on and on and on.

The mistake that Donald Trump made this election was to convince his "patriots" to view these absentee ballots as the work of the devil instead of a tool to be used to their advantage...

... the DNC can be said to have been playing 3D chess on this one ...

... except I am not entirely convinced the GOP didn't get the exact results they wanted ...

... in my opinion it was just Trump who was caught playing checkers.
I 100% agree with this. I actually think Trump expected to lose due to COVID-19 and his administration’s pretty poor handling of it. I don’t think he is responsible for the 300k deaths like others parrot, but I think it would be hard to argue he had a real coherent message for the majority of ppl. Then when election night rolled around he got caught with his pants down. I believe the fraud is clear, but how could you not see this coming and have a real plan to combat it? I think this is all part of the game where both sides are purposefully ruining the confidence in election integrity. What is the end game, I don’t know, but I believe both sides are in on it. Makes for good theatre though, 70+ million believe one man alone is going to be their saviour, I think his strings are being pulled just like every president before him.
edit on 27-12-2020 by macaronicaesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
If anything comes out of this crap-shoot, I hope it is that absentee/mail-in voting laws are expanded and standardized across the country, with proper security assurance measures in place.

Everyone should have the right to vote as easily and painlessly as possible.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Who is the "custodian" of the mail ballots that weren't "absentee" requests ❓

WHO is the keeper of the signatures ❓

❗🚫RIGGED🚫❗

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Who is the "custodian" of the mail ballots that weren't "absentee" requests ❓

WHO is the keeper of the signatures ❓

❗🚫RIGGED🚫❗

The State of Georgia has Real ID ... so you'd probably consider the signatures in the custody of the State.

All mail-in ballots are Absentee ballots in Georgia; our current law allows any registered voter to request one.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

As you can see, there are requirements for where the drop boxes are located, that they must be video recorded constantly but there is no requirement for a "chain of custody form" in this document.

Clearly you didn't read your own damn link

The collection team shall complete and sign a ballot transfer form upon removing the ballots from the drop box, which shall include the date, time, location and number of ballots.

Deny Ignorance
edit on 27-12-2020 by Vector99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   

As near as I can tell, the problem is with the FOIA requests that Georgia Star News allegedly sent....

I was just catching up on yours and others comments.

If I'm understanding correctly, we have a brand spanking new news outlet -- with equally dubious associations with other brand new outlets (in battleground states) -- reporting that they cannot obtain documents that do not exist via a federal process that does not apply...

So someone is stirring the pot?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Many of the counties that the Georgia Star News claim didn't respond are counties that Trump won.

This is the logic of a guilty mind. I’ve been there myself.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

This is the logic of a guilty mind. I’ve been there myself.

Not to speak for Gryphon in any way, but there's more to it. This is actually an important note to make for several reasons, for our ultimate purpose: If we are ever to fully understand the extent of election fraud/interference/tampering -- AND take the necessary and proper steps to ensure it cannot happen again -- then we MUST examine all records, if only for compare and contrast purposes.

But the truth is, we would undoubtedly learn as much about the Republicans as we would Democrats. Another poster commented that even if there was cheating, the Democrats still won because they cheated better. That's not wrong.

There's a reason the Republicans as a whole are not breaking doors and busting heads to get to the bottom of this.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: macaronicaesar
I actually think Trump expected to lose due to COVID-19 and his administration’s pretty poor handling of it. I don’t think he is responsible for the 300k deaths like others parrot,

Look at the countries worst hit: the US, Brazil, the UK.

What do they all have in common? Divisive, image focused, politically delinquent leaders.

Look at the countries that have handled the crisis better: choose any from over a hundred.

What do they all have in common? Interventionist, trusted leaders with a coherent and clearly communicated vision, and a national sense of collaboration for a common purpose.

Even if we say Trump and his leadership style aren't to blame, they haven't helped at all.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whodathunkdatcheese

originally posted by: macaronicaesar
I actually think Trump expected to lose due to COVID-19 and his administration’s pretty poor handling of it. I don’t think he is responsible for the 300k deaths like others parrot,

Look at the countries worst hit: the US, Brazil, the UK.

What do they all have in common? Divisive, image focused, politically delinquent leaders.

Look at the countries that have handled the crisis better: choose any from over a hundred.

What do they all have in common? Interventionist, trusted leaders with a coherent and clearly communicated vision, and a national sense of collaboration for a common purpose.

Even if we say Trump and his leadership style aren't to blame, they haven't helped at all.
I agree.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join