It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wearing a mask is political theater!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

You might have done a lot of digging, but what do you think about hypocrites like in the video who using their PRIVATE face get caught contradicting their PUBLIC face?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Your points, most valid. Reason. Thank you.

EMT

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

What's the virtue signaling about you being an EMT?
About as ridiculous as Vets signing off on their comments as VET!

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I didn't know Trump could sing. Its one day late for this vid but it should cheer up some of the down trodden.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: seeker1963

It's like in the old days. The dictators would tell the people lies. Most knew they where lies but had to pretend they were the truth.

It's a control thing. Shove a lie down your subjects throats and make them eat it with a smile.

Iv been saying this for a long time

The only thing thats changed from the times of having kings and queens is now we pretend to elect them

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

'Wearing a mask may reduce the amount of virus that gets through to the wearer. Less virus getting through may translate to less severe illness if you do become sick'

Does that help?

www.healthline.com...#:~:text=Wearing%20a%20mask%20may%20reduce%20the%20amou nt%20of%20virus%20that,if%20you%20do%20become%20sick.

edit on 26-12-2020 by smurfy because: Link.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

'Wearing a mask may reduce the amount of virus that gets through to the wearer. Less virus getting through may translate to less severe illness if you do become sick'

Does that help?

www.healthline.com...#:~:text=Wearing%20a%20mask%20may%20reduce%20the%20amou nt%20of%20virus%20that,if%20you%20do%20become%20sick.

Why don't you ask Governor Wolf and his puppet who got caught on camera?

Don't forget comrade, it was Wolf who called small business owners cowards for not following his orders to shut down their businesses because the COOF was going to kill us all while after the fact the scumbag violated his own orders to attend a BLM protest for street cred!? But you try to defend him......hue hue
edit on 26-12-2020 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Saw a guy with a mask pull it off wipe his nose and then place his hand on a bench in a shopping mall.

Yeah, wearing a mask doesn't always work.

Political? Can't let a good crisis go to waste.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
CDC: July 2020 Study - 85% of those hospitalized with Covid-19 wore a mask most or all of the time, as prescribed by CDC guidelines.

Great, probably 85% of people who had car accidents wore seatbelts..HMMMM.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

CDC: July 2020 Study - 85% of those hospitalized with Covid-19 wore a mask most or all of the time, as prescribed by CDC guidelines.

Not quite.

The claim on seatbelts has never been that they prevent car accidents entirely, only that they reduce your risk of serious injury should you be in one.

The claim with the masks is that they actively work to prevent or reduce infection. Hence the radioactive Karen-response whenever someone complains about having to wear one everywhere, inside and out, no matter the circumstance.

So comparing masks and seatbelts isn't the same.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko
In the context of the post I replied to..my analogy is just fine!

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Seeker, you know. Qualifications to speak from experience.

When music questions, I sign Copyright holder etc...defining same on my posts.

My qualifications only. That don't really mean diddly...just that in several...I am beyond qualified to speak..and am in the history books. I digress...

Qualifications per post, when appropriate, that's all.

Thanks S/63👍..Hey friend, stay well eh!

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: vonclod

Not quite.

The claim on seatbelts has never been that they prevent car accidents entirely, only that they reduce your risk of serious injury should you be in one.

The claim with the masks is that they actively work to prevent or reduce infection. Hence the radioactive Karen-response whenever someone complains about having to wear one everywhere, inside and out, no matter the circumstance.

So comparing masks and seatbelts isn't the same.

With you here dear on this!

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I literally just got refused at two stores tonight for the first time in the entire pandemic. By two recently immigrated cashiers, irony to boot. Men who came to my land for "freedom" telling me, who grew up all my life in "freedom" that I can't buy a coke without my mask on. Then refused service when I refused to bend the knee. America the beautiful. To me masks were one thing when people were choosing, now that I can't buy groceries and get refused service for not having one on, that's a tad concerning in a "free" country.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
EVIDENCE OF GENOCIDE: The Mask Psyop

might come more cancer cases because mask usage, cancer likes low oxygen environment.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

EVIDENCE OF GENOCIDE: The Mask Psyop

might come more cancer cases because mask usage, cancer likes low oxygen environment.

Great, masks don't reduce your oxygen levels!

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 02:19 AM
link   

It has nothing to do with politics. It's PPE.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
Just like all the other hypocrites pushing the fear here is the Governor of PA and one his lackeys who flat out admit that the whole "wear your mask" is nothing more than political theater!

Enjoy your servitude to those who force you to obey the rules yet get caught on camera making a joke of it!

Anyone paid attention to the fact that none of these SERVANTS have missed a pay check during this so called crisis?

Yes and no.

Yes, the liberals clearly are pushing an agenda of fear here. They want to use peer pressure and scare tactics to pus people into complying with their agenda.

No, in that a properly fitted mask made form the correct material actually will reduce your chances of spreadingcoming down with not only Covid but with other things like winter colds and the flu. This was born out by such things as a reduction in flu cases in Australia.

Wearing a mask is standard practice in a lot of Asian countries, particularly China and Japan, if you have even a slight case of the sniffles, so that you don't spread it to other people.

What we need to do is to take back ownership of mask wearing from the liberals. We know that it helps, and we need to make it clear that we're doing this for our own reasons and on our own terms. Not because the government tells us to.

We need to take responsibility for our own health, and to take this bull by the horns (and then kick it squarely in the crotch a couple of times).

The best way to beat the liberal and their fear based agenda is to meet it head on with our own agenda of personal freedom and personal responsibility.

I saw this coming a mile away and already had a small stockpile of personal protective gear that vastly exceeds what the liberals say we should have, and I did this while the liberals were pleading with people not to close international borders like we should have right at the start.

I've taken ownership of my own protection, and anybody else here who believes in the concept of personal responsibility should do the same.

If we pull together we can beat Covid, and we can beat the liberal fear based agenda. I've got my protective gear, and I'm not afraid of Covid because of it.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

It has nothing to do with politics. It's PPE.

Unfortunately, the liberals have made it about politics. It's part of their agenda to turn everything into an Usthem situation.

The wanted people to be afraid, and to wear masks out of fear so they pushed a fear based agenda that made mask wearing become a sign that you were weak and needed protection, and that you were afraid of Covid. Which instantly turned off half of the conservative population of the country and made this a leftright situation.

This alongside the mandatory wearing of masks made it highly political.

You're mask because you're afraid, and because the government tells you to. Not because you're taking personal responsibility.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   

There is nothing weaker on this earth than a person that is too soft to even wear a mask.

The easiest thing you could do. It's nothing.

Refusing to do even that shows how little you care about others. Y'all should be tarred, feathered, and exiled.

Good riddance to trash.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join