It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wearing a mask is political theater!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Just like all the other hypocrites pushing the fear here is the Governor of PA and one his lackeys who flat out admit that the whole "wear your mask" is nothing more than political theater!

Enjoy your servitude to those who force you to obey the rules yet get caught on camera making a joke of it!

Anyone paid attention to the fact that none of these SERVANTS have missed a pay check during this so called crisis?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
You WILL obey and they will protect 🎭

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I, like many people round here, have done a lot of digging into Covid-19, Masks etc and my conclusion is that wearing a mask and sticking to social distancing is the best way to keep those [two people] very close to me safe. (One of these people is the mother of my 2 young children. The other is one of my best friends who is also my business partner and muse)

For me, wearing a mask is not political theatre, no matter what anyone says.

My reasons are my own and to hell with you if you disagree!
edit on 26/12/20 by djz3ro because: Oops

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
It's all BS.

Here is some evidence.

WOAH: CDC QUIETLY Updates Guidelines To Say Masks DON'T WORK

According to the CDC update:

Exposure to

Person with COVID-19 who has symptoms (in the period from 2 days before symptom onset until they meet criteria for discontinuing home isolation; can be laboratory-confirmed or a clinically compatible illness)
Person who has tested positive for COVID-19 (laboratory confirmed) but has not had any symptoms (in the 2 days before the date of specimen collection until they meet criteria for discontinuing home isolation).

Note: This is irrespective of whether the person with COVID-19 or the contact was wearing a mask or whether the contact was wearing respiratory personal protective equipment (PPE).

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

They have become so brazen in supporting the lie it's sad to say ......comical!

Worst liars ever and yet they have an army of zombies that will believe every word even when shown the evidence. It's ALL A LIE!

+7 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

that wearing a mask and sticking to social distancing is the best way to keep those [two people] very close to me safe. (One of these people is the mother of my 2 young children

So you wear a mask in your own home and won't go near your own children??
edit on 26/12/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

It's like in the old days. The dictators would tell the people lies. Most knew they where lies but had to pretend they were the truth.

It's a control thing. Shove a lie down your subjects throats and make them eat it with a smile.

edit on 26-12-2020 by LookingAtMars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
A horrible and shocking thing
has happened in the land:
The prophets prophesy lies,
the priests rule by their own authority,
and my people love it this way.
But what will you do in the end? ...Jeremiah 5:30,31 (KJB)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

And none of us are telling you not to do what you think best. Clearly, there are some people who do need whatever small protection they may or may not provide.

But what we want is the choice for ourselves. Something too many people would be glad to take away.

I shouldn't be forced to wear one while exercising, for example. It impairs my ability breathe thanks to asthma. It makes my workouts much, much harder and more painful than they should be.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Wearing a mask helps inhibit the transmission of viruses and bacteria.

It does not restrict it completely. Using a mask is part of a group of recommended behaviors to reduce transmission in a large population.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
CDC: July 2020 Study - 85% of those hospitalized with Covid-19 wore a mask most or all of the time, as prescribed by CDC guidelines.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   
My daughters friend is at our house now who's mother got covid-19.
She tested positive Dec 14 2020. Her symptoms were basic sinus infection like with no fever. She was quarantined 10 days and her symptoms are all diminishing now. She wore her mask religiously.

I have not worn a mask but once and that was to the court house. I would not have worn it then but needed my car tags and was told they wouldn't let me in without a mask so I wore one.

My daughter had given me one of those fancy slip over your head elastic scarfs and If I were going to wear a mask that would be the one. They are somewhat hot though if its even mildly warm outside.

Everyone I know so far who's gotten Covid-19 has gotten past it with flying colors except one who got neumonia.
He was very sick but home now and no longer needs the hospital bed that he used to keep his head elevated.

Its hard to believe that I'll soon be approaching one year with no mask. Everyone has to work it out for themselves. I myself believe this thing was way way way off the charts over blown.
I could be wrong and die tomorrow so well see!

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Officials are trusted when public safety and emergencies are involved.

But we have many Officials and Agencies lying like rugs.

Not good. Not good.

😧

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1
Those are known to reduce the size of exhaling droplets so those actually make things worse. Spread much easier.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro
I, like many people round here, have done a lot of digging into Covid-19, Masks etc and my conclusion is that wearing a mask and sticking to social distancing is the best way to keep those [two people] very close to me safe. (One of these people is the mother of my 2 young children. The other is one of my best friends who is also my business partner and muse)

For me, wearing a mask is not political theatre, no matter what anyone says.

My reasons are my own and to hell with you if you disagree!

You and your family will be wearing it for the rest of your lives.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   
It’s predictable.
Mandates, fueling fear.
Usage increases
Looks like we all agree...
right?

Almost like an
election

Who knows where those votes rolled in from
Who can disagree?

# 1317

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Wearing a mask helps inhibit the transmission of viruses and bacteria.

It does not restrict it completely. Using a mask is part of a group of recommended behaviors to reduce transmission in a large population.

It only helps a tiny, tiny bit... not enough to warrant making them mandatory even in indoor public places like stores, much less outside.

So, by all means wear your mask, and I'll just quietly chuckle at your silliness and live my life.
edit on 26-12-2020 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
As we see with their current Covid-19 "rescue" bill, we're no smarter than hamsters in their mind. A few crumbs and we're happy!

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen
As we see with their current Covid-19 "rescue" bill, we're no smarter than hamsters in their mind. A few crumbs and we're happy!

The Harris/Biden mask agenda ...........

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join