It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 No Problem in China / About 18, 000 people take part in Danzhou marathon on Hainan!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

What you wrote is factually correct so thank you for validating the story.

What you have also exposed in that in China today they can have thousands of unmasked mouth breathers spewing their CO2 breath all over each other well within the 6 foot social distance mark and they remain Covid-19 free yet here in the USA if one even attends a church all Covid-19 hell breaks out.

Why is that?

Seems that your friends did indeed manufacture and release a Covid-19 bio weapon on the world as there is no other explanation for this.

Chinese juan do make a difference.
edit on 27-12-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: chr0naut

I disagree as I had read numerous articles that South Africa and other African countries also did a cold stop shutdown [just like China] last summer to the point that they were Covid-19 under control. I even wrote a thread on it.

So now they are under a siege and our friends in China is all well.

It doesn't add up. Genetic marker in Covid-19 for whites and blacks? That's the entire world and leaves out Asia-Pacific. Takes out Russia also.

Please go and check out any of the sites showing current statistics of COVID-19 by country.

Like the Johns Hopkins one, for example.

Having one or two new cases re-appear per day, is not the same as having 20,000 new cases per day. A low daily new case rate means that the cases are manageable and 'wildfire' epidemic spread has been stopped.

If people don't have the virus, then they can't spread it, eh?

edit on 27/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   
As China Reports More COVID-19 Cases, College Students Voice Concerns About Lockdown Policies

On Dec. 22, Dalian authorities launched testing for all city residents.

Shenyang, another city in Liaoning that’s about a four-hour drive from Dalian, was placed under a “wartime” state on Dec. 23. That day, municipal health officials issued a document, asking regional authorities to “strictly control” people leaving residential areas during the New Year holiday period and the Lunar New Year in February.

The Dalian Maritime University on Dec. 27 published another letter on Weixin addressed to students’ parents, explaining that because the local outbreak remains “severe,” preventing students from leaving the school is necessary to reduce people’s movements.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: igloo

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: igloo
Most of the spectators are wearing masks and I don't think it would be healthy to ask runners to wear them or practical to ask them to social distance.

Correct. Do just let them spread the virus along themselves. Much more healthy and practical.

Or maybe the virus respects sport activities and knows not to infect athletes.

Or... heaven forbid, the chinese government allows the athletes to make adult decisions about their own health because they aren't being fooled into fear by massive propaganda. How would I know? I'm not in china and can't read chinese. It was just speculation on my part, and I think for any of us over here speculation is all we got.

Ya, the Chinese govt is most definitely not allowing people to make their own decisions.

I tend to think they locked people down..big time! and like it or not, the countries that went all in, solved the problem(apparently, but who knows). There is no f'ing around there.
edit on 27-12-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join