It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expect a War Between _ _ _ _ _ and _ _ _ _ _ in The 2020's?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
China will take back Taiwan and North Korea will sabre rattle further, but we'll be too busy in the Middle East appeasing Iran and fighting Syria to do anything.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Oh Taiwan is easy! We just wait for the UN Security Council to tell us we can do something about it.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

We ALL know how much Bidens party hate's us right wingers. Either way.

I am not sure its that simple. Biden has the backing of the CIA. If you where to look at the CIAs political ideologies. I think you would find them closer to Fascist ideologies. I am not saying its just this way. I think these lines have been created and blurred to facilitate a level of confusion and separation among mankind.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

originally posted by: ketsuko
Remember, whatever foreign policy decisions Joe makes can be counted upon to be wrong. He's always, always been on the wrong side of history there. And this was according to someone who hated Trump ...

So we have a wonderful time coming for anyone wanting chaos overseas and maybe even in this hemisphere as well. Fire and flame everywhere.

Happy Christmas K. The flames and fire we saw on our TV's? It is ,was Trump's America...Portland, Seattle wherever.

All of this happened in Trump admin...which is hysterical to think...you didn't know which man...the President...has people, activists in the streets?

And folks were asking is this what Biden voters want. Hell, no. This happened in Trump's term.

Accept contorted reality...then blame the new guys for it...and he ain't even there yet?

K, with this...you surprised me.

Some still only watch 3 channels....in black and white.(think about that).

You might know, believe, expect, surmise...even based on history...things about someone...but it's Trump and Trumps America in flames, disease, lost businesses, dead family members, golfing while they die and "eat cake"....

Biden may be whatever...but you can't blame him. He didn't hold the Bible upside down among the hanging teargas clouds.

It was Trump. In Trumps America.

Speaking of contorted reality 🤭

The reality was watching streets burn in our Presidents America...and on screen they were saying "This is what you want w Biden's America?".

Seriously...? Who ever comes up with this stuff?

Seriously?

Antifa and BLM are never trumpers with TDS. These are the people who have been burning cities down over the last 4 years.

This is reality.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

As well, we live and die on and by preconceived notions

I hold with this pretty much. And the question arises is preconceived by who? Conceived by people of the past and present and or to what degree of possibility conceived by ourselves as individuals. I would venture not much at all of the latter if at all. Tearing into preconceived notions implanted by environmental pressures is one thing but trying to root out notions that we ourselves believe we have established is much more difficult. That is if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

We are at war you are just not seeing the bombs are bullets fly yet

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

I don't think that what you see is a lack of honesty werks. Maybe in some sure, but for the most part I think that conservatives consider honesty to be a prime human value.

For me, it's the nature of belief systems. Belief systems from my experience bind us to them as most through human history have as a major precept that that system is true and in many cases entirely true. Hence adherence to that belief system is honesty.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

biochemical warfare.
The next virus that BAT craps out could make us dumb enough to believe Joe got more votes than Obama.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa

originally posted by: stonerwilliam

biochemical warfare.
The next virus that BAT craps out could make us dumb enough to believe Joe got more votes than Obama.

More than that all the water that hit China months ago the forest fires in Siberia and all the missing cloud seeding powder and 2 arrests 1 in Russia one 1 in America

Plus i remember about dec-jan- reading a American trucker saying nothing was coming into the ports and all the trucks were sitting idle -no pay no play !

even here in the uk i struggled to get panel pins in two hardware stores

www.veteranstoday.com...
edit on 26/12/2020 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam
$ 29.95 one sheet of 7/16 osb at menards that used to be S5.00
My new-year resolution is to stay a law abiding citizen as long as I can.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Police Commander friend said push comes to shove? Many of the servers if any such "order" Guard, Police, Fire servers...are gonna be changing clothes to be with kids and families.
👍

unfortunately, this isnt the movies. When push comes to shove, and these police and FFs who have mortages, and need to pay for food for their kids, will do exactly what they are told to do, for fear of loosing their job and paycheck. Sure there may be one or two real heros out there, but they will be replaced with 5 starving and hungry workers that will gladly lock up their neigbors for a pay check.
the same goes for when gun grab is activated. The cops and sheriffs might say "we aint enforcing that" until they are face with either they do enforce it, or lose their job.
people talk and dream big, but the second they are placed in a bind, they do what best for THEMSELF

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Where ever Biden(s) go death follows, and the money magically starts flowing into certain pockets. It's disgusting.

I should start to try and find links between Biden, the EU, and NATO.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The so called war “over there” is to prevent the war “right here” that should occur. Because they want to absolutely sate any heavy resistance to transitioning from tangible fiat dollars to digital dollars...

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

That TMcG? Is the exact point. Thnx👍

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: madenusa
a reply to: stonerwilliam
$ 29.95 one sheet of 7/16 osb at menards that used to be S5.00
My new-year resolution is to stay a law abiding citizen as long as I can.

Law abiding citizens do not last long be a FkiNX REBEL AS LONG AS YOU CAN

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: loueber

Thank you. This is sooootrue.

No matter what you may think...no one will go after family, friends and neighbors, esp. with kids.

Should crap happen fast and furious? You all won't have police, EMS, responders.

We'll be outta standard uniform and into the running crowds with our kids. And you all.

Thnx

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

a reply to: mysterioustranger

You had your choice ... Trump offered to send in Nat. Guard to take those riots down when it become clear that those local officials could not or more likely *would* not do it themselves.

Apparently Civics class has faiked this entirw message board. Its not up to Trump to "offer up" thenuse of the national guard. The NG are already under the purview of each state's Governor. Had the individual Governors decided they needed militarized units patrolling the streets they could have called them up at any time. Its just a pretty big stretch to blame or give credit to Trump one way or another for the actions or inactions of NG units.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Joe doesnt need antifa and blm telling him what to do, and is his deuterating mental condition, his Alzheimer anger flare ups, are going to get some antifa and blm killed. Joes heart is black with the sin of bigotry. His words, and his history give him away. Maybe he can pardon his son, before someone sends him on his way down

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

Remember, whatever foreign policy decisions Joe makes can be counted upon to be wrong. He's always, always been on the wrong side of history there. And this was according to someone who hated Trump ...

So we have a wonderful time coming for anyone wanting chaos overseas and maybe even in this hemisphere as well. Fire and flame everywhere.

Happy Christmas K. The flames and fire we saw on our TV's? It is ,was Trump's America...Portland, Seattle wherever.

All of this happened in Trump admin...which is hysterical to think...you didn't know which man...the President...has people, activists in the streets?

And folks were asking is this what Biden voters want. Hell, no. This happened in Trump's term.

Accept contorted reality...then blame the new guys for it...and he ain't even there yet?

K, with this...you surprised me.

Some still only watch 3 channels....in black and white.(think about that).

You might know, believe, expect, surmise...even based on history...things about someone...but it's Trump and Trumps America in flames, disease, lost businesses, dead family members, golfing while they die and "eat cake"....

Biden may be whatever...but you can't blame him. He didn't hold the Bible upside down among the hanging teargas clouds.

It was Trump. In Trumps America.

You're laughably obtuse. Antifas website redirected to Joe Bidens webpage.

We know who's responsible for all the bull# you endorse.

Anyone can buy a domain name, and redirect.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 12:06 AM
link   
We're all watching a movie and there is nothing we can do to change the script.

"You would think intelligence would count for something in the intelligence business. But, do you want to know what it really is? What really sets the agenda? Military-industrial happiness.

You keep the coffers open in Congress, you keep the money flowing to the contractors."
- Hank Forrester, Snowden movie

They've had 4 years to design, develop, & build all kinds of new weapons just yearning to unleash them on someone And we all know the deep swamp MIC owns Uncle Joe.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join