It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expect a War Between _ _ _ _ _ and _ _ _ _ _ in The 2020's?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Wasn´t that far leftist who rioted and BLM? Pi$$ed by the fact Trump didn´t get him involved in any war so.. why not bring war in US instead ?
Who were rioting ?

Part of the new Democrat agenda is to take their (Democrats') proven exposures and lies and turn them into truth in the minds of the unsuspecting naïve. The MSM is the leader of the effort 😃 They're showing up everywhere since the Grand Emboldenment.

edit on Dec-26-2020 by xuenchen because: 🤣🤣🚬🤣🤣

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The U. S. Has Been at war for 225 years out of the 243 years since 1776.

Ever consider that our default mindset has been tailored for conflict?

It's the only way America knows how to stay in business.

If only we were as successful at spreading democracy across the globe as we are at spreading Covid.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Trump or any Fed Agency has no authority to have local police stand down but the Local Authorities (Mayors, Governors, etc.) do. And Trump can't call in the National Guard with out "permission" from Locals (except for the Insurrection Act, which hasn't been invoked yet) 😃

link   
a reply to: dollukka

Hi. My point. I sit mid-fence, support...myself. Only. Which is why I see value and worthlessness in both sides, persons, parties.

Watched the riots on tv this year...and newscaster is screaming "You want more o this with Biden!?"

I'm like "What? The person running isn't even confirmed,(at the time)...and you're telling the public "More o this with Hawky-Joe!"

I see flames and riots and these "boys" and 'T'fa's" all around...screaming it's what can be expected with Sleepy Joe.

Excuse, plz?

link   
a reply to: madmac5150

We all know how ocd they are with symmetry.

This might just be one of those epic kevel observations a year from now.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: Kocag
a reply to: Waterglass

So. Wars and rumors of wars happening now?

Do you remember how we heard trump was going to start world war three?
Over and over and over

Over the past 4 years, It seems as if each thing the left has accused Trump of, has actually been things they were guilty of. The story of the prostitutes urinating on the bed sounds exactly like something Hunter would be doing. Im sure they will follow through on WW3 if they get the chance. Key word-if

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The best lies have an element of truth in them one way or another because that makes them plausible and believable.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You had your choice ... Trump offered to send in Nat. Guard to take those riots down when it become clear that those local officials could not or more likely *would* not do it themselves.

Your choice was Trump is the dictator or Trump is weak.

Meanwhile, the rioters were allowed to be released as quickly as local police arrested them by the local officials in question.

So let's revisit who exactly created the domestic fire and flames again? Entirely a local response to sway the election. Apparently, it worked on you.

It did not work on me. And, we had no choice. Dumb n dumber. You thought different. Didn't vote for either...so...incorrect.

"So let's revisit who exactly created the domestic fire and flames again? Entirely a local response to sway the election. Apparently, it worked on you."

Did you say this??? A sitting "president"...or a guy running for office?

Unless the "you" refered to wasn't me, but a generalization.

Peace, as always...MS

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:27 PM
link   

The guy sitting in office as President has limited direct power over localities by design. His job is to intercede between the states and the rest of the world more than anything and to run the federal bureaucracy.

It's up to governors and mayors to run what happens in our day to day more than it is the feds. That's why there are legal provisions in the COTUS limiting the direct power to POTUS to intervene in how states and cities run themselves.

Trump talked a big game, but in reality he was constrained by law, and that's why all he could do was offer aid ... which was refused.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I endorse no one. That's why this is laughable.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I'm loosely affiliated indirectly still with N.G. The Gov's have to call up the Guard in each state. We move up 1 when they call-out.

And there are some Governors that said they wouldn't agree w any Pres. orders ...and many Guards-men and Women would not stand against neighbors.

Police Commander friend said push comes to shove? Many of the servers if any such "order" Guard, Police, Fire servers...are gonna be changing clothes to be with kids and families.
👍

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Remember, whatever foreign policy decisions Joe makes can be counted upon to be wrong. He's always, always been on the wrong side of history there. And this was according to someone who hated Trump ...

So we have a wonderful time coming for anyone wanting chaos overseas and maybe even in this hemisphere as well. Fire and flame everywhere.

Happy Christmas K. The flames and fire we saw on our TV's? It is ,was Trump's America...Portland, Seattle wherever.

All of this happened in Trump admin...which is hysterical to think...you didn't know which man...the President...has people, activists in the streets?

And folks were asking is this what Biden voters want. Hell, no. This happened in Trump's term.

Accept contorted reality...then blame the new guys for it...and he ain't even there yet?

K, with this...you surprised me.

Some still only watch 3 channels....in black and white.(think about that).

You might know, believe, expect, surmise...even based on history...things about someone...but it's Trump and Trumps America in flames, disease, lost businesses, dead family members, golfing while they die and "eat cake"....

Biden may be whatever...but you can't blame him. He didn't hold the Bible upside down among the hanging teargas clouds.

It was Trump. In Trumps America.

Speaking of contorted reality 🤭

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

The Fourth Turning.. Oh yeah, a marvelous book indeed. Years ago, a gang of ''hot tub'' friends all read it individually and then would discuss it several times a week during our hot tub time at the local gym. We were torn on the validity of the specifics brought up but the overall perspective of generational trends seems a rather logical one.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Yes. I know. And just stated so to Ketsuko. (Above)

I'm on a call up list. Way down civilian command....but still ready. Gov only...makes call

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

As well, we live and die on and by preconceived notions. And they may or may not be valid.

ATS has become a "Oh YEAH! Well....!"

Everything is not a conspiracy and we accept things waaaaay too easily...as fact.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FinallyAwake

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Remember, whatever foreign policy decisions Joe makes can be counted upon to be wrong. He's always, always been on the wrong side of history there. And this was according to someone who hated Trump ...

So we have a wonderful time coming for anyone wanting chaos overseas and maybe even in this hemisphere as well. Fire and flame everywhere.

Happy Christmas K. The flames and fire we saw on our TV's? It is ,was Trump's America...Portland, Seattle wherever.

All of this happened in Trump admin...which is hysterical to think...you didn't know which man...the President...has people, activists in the streets?

And folks were asking is this what Biden voters want. Hell, no. This happened in Trump's term.

Accept contorted reality...then blame the new guys for it...and he ain't even there yet?

K, with this...you surprised me.

Some still only watch 3 channels....in black and white.(think about that).

You might know, believe, expect, surmise...even based on history...things about someone...but it's Trump and Trumps America in flames, disease, lost businesses, dead family members, golfing while they die and "eat cake"....

Biden may be whatever...but you can't blame him. He didn't hold the Bible upside down among the hanging teargas clouds.

It was Trump. In Trumps America.

Speaking of contorted reality 🤭

The reality was watching streets burn in our Presidents America...and on screen they were saying "This is what you want w Biden's America?".

Seriously...? Who ever comes up with this stuff?

Seriously?
edit on 26-12-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   

What, did you really think anyone here would admit they might have been wrong or misled? Instead of just blaming the guy that isn’t even President for what’s happened in the past 4 years and continues to happen?

These aren’t honest people. They can’t be. Because to be they’d have to take an honest look at who they’re supporting and actual reality never lines up with what they’re told to believe is going on. It’s easier to just shift the blame and save face amongst themselves. I say amongst themselves, because that’s the only people it works on. The rest of us have no problem seeing how bat#### crazy and/or stupid they are.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

I know, right!?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Hi uw! H Holidays!

Well, thats what I'm saying. Geez👍(what you said)

I

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Thanks for heads up. Unaware of book. Will read...
edit on 26-12-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join