It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Expect a War Between _ _ _ _ _ and _ _ _ _ _ in The 2020's?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Heres some "dated" negative press here about the big boys from the Asia- Pacific region.

An oldie from 2019 but somewhat appropriate since everyone seems to be hammering on the USA today. Me, I am just biding my time and pray to Jesus to save me arse from that crazy uncle of ours soon to be on the national stage. I mean from this and that to possibly a feigned Russian hacking our electronic grid while the other guys "over there" seem to be Covid-19 "free". But they are having many power outages. I mean so look at this list. The CCP is ranked 80th among all countries for Covid-19? Isn't that where it all started? Er, I mean escaped or was intentionally released by the USA military over there in Wuhan by the USA military according to various CCP high ranking party peoples? I mean 80th?

Coronavirus Cases

Well China, this ones for you and yes, I parked it in the mud pit because of the relationship of that little brother but still some what significant country over there. I mean were all for free speech? Right?

BESA Center Perspectives Paper No. 1,230, July 18, 2019

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY: Notwithstanding the seeming friendship between Chinese president Xi Jinping and Russian president Vladimir Putin, and the growing congruence of both countries’ interests in undermining the US-led international order, relations between Russia and China remain at their core as brittle and prone to mutual suspicion and distrust as they have in the past. It is not unreasonable to expect that that underlying animosity will erupt into violence in the relatively near future. During his state visit to Russia earlier this month, President Xi Jinping of China effusively hailed President Vladimir Putin of Russia as his “best friend and colleague.” Putin, not to be outdone, replied by affirming his personal respect for Xi, and suggested that Sino-Russian relations have progressed not only to an “unprecedentedly high level” in recent years, but are now increasingly based on a “truly comprehensive partnership and strategic interaction.”

But don't trust me so just read the interactions between both countries lately. Its all free and can be found on several newspapers both in Russia and China.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Since it's kind of obvious Joey is a large part of the swamp, He will do whatever he is told to do. And 4 years without war has made the merc's soft and fat. They need some action to become more battle ready. So the target isn't as important as the end result. I know for some reason Syria was in the crosshairs with Blowbama, and likely will be again. So I'd go with Syria and (Some other nation) heavily trained and financed by US companies. Perhaps we can get Turkey to be angry enough to play war with Syria. I bet we kiss and make up with them.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Yep "Funny Uncle Joe" has a history of being a war hawk and publicly stating the US should go to war. He is a real hawk. (Iraq, Serbia, Syria, Ukraine)

ALSO, historically war has ended severe economic downturns and often brought the nation together - united the nation - (except Vietnam, which Joe managed to get out of actually going to war himself). Uncle Joe may see a war as post COVID repair of the economy. Funny Uncle Joe is also constantly talking about uniting the country.

War is coming in 2021 if Biden is President. I am fairly confident of that.

Odd thing is China needs a war too to get rid of excess males, historically when any nation has had an excess of unmarried males there was a war. Something about the human condition.

Weird and far fetched idea: Baba Vanga said 2021 would be worse than 2020 with many calamities etc. With Funny Uncle Joe loving war, China needing war, Joe loving China and his family having lots of money directly due to China. Could Joe collude with China to "unite" the nation and solve a problem for China? Well ..... Like I said far fetched and weird thinking on my part.

edit on 12/26/20 by The2Billies because: addition

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Remember, whatever foreign policy decisions Joe makes can be counted upon to be wrong. He's always, always been on the wrong side of history there. And this was according to someone who hated Trump ...

So we have a wonderful time coming for anyone wanting chaos overseas and maybe even in this hemisphere as well. Fire and flame everywhere.
edit on 26-12-2020 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

So. Wars and rumors of wars happening now?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kocag

Do you remember how we heard trump was going to start world war three?
Over and over and over

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Remember, whatever foreign policy decisions Joe makes can be counted upon to be wrong. He's always, always been on the wrong side of history there. And this was according to someone who hated Trump ...

So we have a wonderful time coming for anyone wanting chaos overseas and maybe even in this hemisphere as well. Fire and flame everywhere.

Happy Christmas K. The flames and fire we saw on our TV's? It is ,was Trump's America...Portland, Seattle wherever.

All of this happened in Trump admin...which is hysterical to think...you didn't know which man...the President...has people, activists in the streets?

And folks were asking is this what Biden voters want. Hell, no. This happened in Trump's term.

Accept contorted reality...then blame the new guys for it...and he ain't even there yet?

K, with this...you surprised me.

Some still only watch 3 channels....in black and white.(think about that).

You might know, believe, expect, surmise...even based on history...things about someone...but it's Trump and Trumps America in flames, disease, lost businesses, dead family members, golfing while they die and "eat cake"....

Biden may be whatever...but you can't blame him. He didn't hold the Bible upside down among the hanging teargas clouds.

It was Trump. In Trumps America.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Private contractors like Blackwater are/were touted to go in where US troops pulled out in places like Syria.

edit on 26/12/20 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:25 AM
link   
They'll conjure up the Trans-Pacific Partnership (TPP) to avoid any wars in Asia 😃

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Look into V.P. Dick Cheney. Blackwater...reconstruction...hidden agenda.

Big $$$ in war. For Cheney to "rebuild".. and Trump to cut those deals for penny's on the dollar.

It's in the books, it's what they do. Big $$$ in death and destruction, rebuilding, back scratching...

Doesnt matter death and suffering. Theres $$$$$$$$$ to be made. Just spell the names right for media.

Chess, anyone?

Check✓
edit on 26-12-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Can biden start a war on his own or will the military/DOD be consulted. The pres. cant start a war unilaterally, I just can't see the congress signing off on another war.

However after the next depression, wars are used to kick start the economy...so...maybe, it's an established pattern.
edit on 26-12-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Wasn´t that far leftist who rioted and BLM? Pi$$ed by the fact Trump didn´t get him involved in any war so.. why not bring war in US instead ?
Who were rioting ?
edit on 26-12-2020 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Ukraine needs to be cleaned up and prepped for large gas company's to roll in an reap the benefits of destabilizing the region before anything happens between China and the US.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: strongfp

Hunters financial records are there too so that's a good way for some storage buildings to disappear.
Hmmm.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Happy Christmas K. The flames and fire we saw on our TV's? It is ,was Trump's America...Portland, Seattle wherever.

All of this happened in Trump admin...which is hysterical to think...you didn't know which man...the President...has people, activists in the streets?

And folks were asking is this what Biden voters want. Hell, no. This happened in Trump's term.

Accept contorted reality...then blame the new guys for it...and he ain't even there yet?

You might know, believe, expect, surmise...even based on history...things about someone...but it's Trump and Trumps America in flames, disease, lost businesses, dead family members, golfing while they die and "eat cake"....

Biden may be whatever...but you can't blame him. He didn't hold the Bible upside down among the hanging teargas clouds.

I don’t think I have ever seen such perversion of reality.

The rioters have been called off because they have been ordered to.
Those same DNC backed rioters will be fully engaged again if the election fraud fails,
perhaps sooner rather than later, just to make sure....
sort of a failsafe threat policy. Sowing division and hatred until they get their way.
Did you somehow miss this message? This is how you transcended the hatred of the DNC?
By blaming Seattle- or wherever - lol, on Trump.

Watching America burn while Bidens muzzle us in psyops and masks;
enrich themselves, as representatives of the United States, from Ukraine
to Beijing, the least of this rancid clan a millionaire many times over and
snorting coke from a hooker’s crack?

You need help.

# 1314
edit on 26-12-2020 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

You had your choice ... Trump offered to send in Nat. Guard to take those riots down when it become clear that those local officials could not or more likely *would* not do it themselves.

Your choice was Trump is the dictator or Trump is weak.

Meanwhile, the rioters were allowed to be released as quickly as local police arrested them by the local officials in question.

So let's revisit who exactly created the domestic fire and flames again? Entirely a local response to sway the election. Apparently, it worked on you.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

originally posted by: Kocag

Do you remember how we heard trump was going to start world war three?
Over and over and over

Yep but Joe historically over the last 47 years has LOVED war and wanted war and advised Presidents to go to war. He has a history of encouraging and wanting war.

Trump didn't have that history, it was hysterical TDS Democrats who made up that scenario. Actually, Trump brought peace the things Dems claim to want but when in power eschew and rush to kill maim and destroy through war.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
IT's either war abroad or here on our own streets.

We ALL know how much Bidens party hate's us right wingers.

Either way.

Cry Havoc and let slip the Sniffer in Chief.
edit on 26-12-2020 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You're laughably obtuse. Antifas website redirected to Joe Bidens webpage.

We know who's responsible for all the bull# you endorse.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Australia burned in 1939.

Japan postponed the 1940 Tokyo Olympics... which were then canceled in 1941.

Japan attacked the US in 1941; the war was on...

Australia burned in 2019.

Japan postponed the 2020 Olympics...

What will 2021 bring?

80 years... the fourth turning... history being repeated.

We may look back on 2020 fondly, by the end of 2021...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join