It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Electron Microscopy And SARS-CoV-2

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I'm sorry to break it to you, but there seems to be some weird fundamental problems with the evidence how they claim to see SARS-CoV-2 infecting cells.

The thing is that electron microscopy cannot be used to image living cells because the electrons destroy the samples , dead particles is what electron microscopy sees when the process is at work. So when i read something like this one i cant see how it could be possible.

Electron microscopy has been used for SARS-CoV-2 to determine how the virus uses its outer “spike” protein to interact with our cells and infect them. Such studies are really useful in working out how the virus gains access to our cells so we can work out how to use drugs to block it.

Five techniques we’re using to uncover the secrets of viruses

The technology of electron microscopy cannot be used to image living cells because the electrons destroy the samples.

To peer inside a living cell

Electron microscopes are the most powerful type of microscope, capable of distinguishing even individual atoms. However, these microscopes cannot be used to image living cells because the electrons destroy the samples.

Nobel laureate Dennis Gabor concluded in 1956 was the fundamental limitation of electron microscopy: "the destruction of the object by the exploring agent."

However, biologists have been unable to unleash the high power of electron microscopes on living specimens, because of the destructive power of the electrons. The radiation dose received by a specimen during electron microscope imaging is comparable to the irradiation from a 10-megaton hydrogen bomb exploded about 30 meters away. When exposed to such energetic electron beams, biological specimens experience rapid breakdown, modification of chemical bonds, or other structural damages. Although there exist special chambers to keep biological samples in a watery environment within the high vacuum required for electron microscopes, chemical preservation or freezing, which kill cells, is still required before biological samples can be viewed with existing electron microscopes.

An electron microscope that won't destroy living cells

We’ve all seen those scary images of monstrous looking insects captured by high-resolution electron microscopes, like the house dust mite in the image above. One thing you may not be aware of though, is that all the creepy crawlies in such images are dead. That’s because the particle beam of electrons used to illuminate a specimen also destroys the samples, meaning that electron microscopes can’t be used to image living cells

A non-invasive electron microscope could shed light on fundamental questions about life and matter, allowing researchers to observe molecules inside a living cell without disturbing them. If successful, such microscopes would surmount what Nobel laureate Dennis Gabor concluded in 1956 was the fundamental limitation of electron microscopy: "The destruction of the object by the exploring agent."

Differences between Light Microscope and Electron Microscope

Light Microscope : Live or Dead specimen may be seen .

Electron Microscope : Only Dead or Dried specimens are seen

Electron Microscope : Specimen is coated with heavy metals in order to reflect electrons

The method used ( coating with heavy metals ) to prepare the specimen for viewing with an electron microscope kills the specimen.

And if i remember right, electron microscopy also generates heat in to the object what is photographed , the higher magnification the higher voltage/power is needed...and as viral size particles are so small, they will have to use very high magnification and higher power which can heat the object to quite high temperature . ( Sorry now links about that now )

So, to recap...electron microscopy cannot be used to image living cells because the electrons destroy the samples. Chemical preservation of the photographed
object kill`s cells. And electron microscopy can can also generate considerable amout of heat to subject.

All those fancy colourfull 3D images of SARS-CoV-2 virus are computer generated , and not " photographed " like when using light Microscope.

So when we think that they have not really either proved SARS-CoV-2 infecting cells with Koch's postulates or other similarly reliable method, all that is left
then is , you just have to trust their words , trust the "science "

Oh and the SARS-CoV-2 genetic sequences are also in human genome itself and in hundred microbes.

The Scam Has Been Confirmed: PCR Does Not Detect SARS-CoV-2

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:34 AM
link   
A virus isn't really 'alive' and has a hard outer shell, but I have to look into this. What still bothers me the most is how they know [especially here in the UK] that someone has

a) covid
b) covid 2

when all they do is use the highly unreliable PCR tests that can only detect corona parts which we all carry.

I always wondered if they take every single positive and check it under an electron microscope? Which they don't.
Also I still want to see an electron microscope image of the little bugger and his mildly different twin.
If not, how do they know what is what?
Genetic material of the virus? So they tested this on every person who was positive? [No way pedro]

I worked in a lab for yonks [chemistry lab however] and have seen electron microscopes [but not in action] and I really want to know how they isolated the first one they couldn't find for so long [despite people apparently dying left right and centre] and how they apply something this difficult to the general public so easily.

edit on 26-12-2020 by Hecate666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Agree, virus is not alive...specially if it would put in to electron microscopy

Could you remind me again, what they mean by covid covid 2 exactly ? There`s been so many different names along this all that i get lost..

This video gives to me some rational thoughts, like about the exosomes which btw happen to have very similar characteristics:

The Spanish Flu

I really have the feeling we've been tricked with this all China flu . Toxic insult makes more sense to me than dead virus they cant really show even evidence infecting cells . Electron microscopy look`s to me as quite invasive technology to photograph biological functions in way it could be called as evidence in court .

I think exosomes or other viral size particles are what they really have photographed, and they come from inside cells, move to extracellular matrix and so on...Toxic insult makes the litle exosomes and other viral size particles move around, because it`s their function and help our body...to clean up cells.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
I'm sorry to break it to you, but there seems to be some weird fundamental problems with the evidence how they claim to see SARS-CoV-2 infecting cells.

The article you linked to doesn't say they saw SARS-CoV-2 infecting cells, it says "This enables us to visually investigate different stages of virus infection inside cells", which it's not the same, as you can have several cells in different stages and, by "looking" at them through an electron microscope they can see how things work, like when you look at individual frames of a movie and understand what happens when the movie is run.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
@ 23:20.... kinda the same but different....no?

www.bing.com... %3Fq%3Dmudfossil%2Buniversity%26FORM%3DHDRSC3

Interesting sidenote....blood/brain barrier....Ayahuasca...bug killing...new outlook on life......
edit on 26-12-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ArMaP

Weel to me this says about infecting cells ?

Electron microscopy has been used for SARS-CoV-2 to determine how the virus uses its outer “spike” protein to interact with our cells and infect them.

But that was just one web site, here is another one :

Creepy images show airway cells teeming with SARS-CoV-2

I also noticed this article, that seem to give some criticism on how different articles speaks Identifying Coronaviruses by Electron Microscopy .

Caution in Identifying Coronaviruses by Electron Microscopy

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

It seem the seeker video shows that thing which is computer generated from Laser Microscopy ...it has also some limitations like high-intensity laser irradiation to living cells and tissues....but i dont know the technology to say much..

Not sure is it same or not , both seem to use computer to generate the images if i understand , could not figure out can they use Laser Microscopy for living cell or virus , also wave lenght limitations with Laser Microscopy.

Did not even know such microscopy exist until now

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Would you think the same if the sentence was something like "autopsy has been used to determine how disease X affects the body"?

Neither sentence gives the idea that the subject was alive or that they were looking at an active interaction between the body/cells and the disease/virus.

But bad professionals exist in all areas, so I'm sure there are several bad scientific articles and even more bad journalistic articles about it.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Ive been telling people the same generic things as this Mudfossil dude for decades....he does the legwork and lays it out nicely....I just take you right to the destination and make you do all the work yourself or flounder....hes a teacher....I am a
Pathfinder.

www.bing.com... %3Fq%3Dmudfossil%2Buniversity%26FORM%3DHDRSC3

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

I dont know, but since they claim things about this coronavirus doing things , and i have serious difficulties to find evidence ( as does also other people who are investigating these ) about it, i feel being critical at this point is justified.

There is huuuge financial interest to show desired outcome, motive ...cui bono . Now there is huge financial thing called vaccines. So when they have to sell a product, they will need the boogeyman step in to the picture first for giving the reason for people /goverments to buy the product.

I dont trust that the medical science is fair play...it has never been to my best knowledge

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: one4all

Mudfossils ?? thats new to me ..

edit on 26-12-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
As the current SARS-CoV-2---COVID-19 resemble so much the same what happened with HIV---AIDS, here is one video to watch .

HIV AIDS was another Criminal Hoax Dr David Rasnick

Look`s to me that same old magic is still at work , just like when HIV was created as the cause of AIDS .

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

I dont know, but since they claim things about this coronavirus doing things , and i have serious difficulties to find evidence ( as does also other people who are investigating these ) about it, i feel being critical at this point is justified.

It's natural that finding that information is hard, as it's most likely limited to specific scientific areas.

For example, I know a company that got a small contract to analyse something related to the proteins that make up the "crown" of the SARS-CoV-2 virus, as their speciality is proteins.

There is huuuge financial interest to show desired outcome, motive ...cui bono . Now there is huge financial thing called vaccines. So when they have to sell a product, they will need the boogeyman step in to the picture first for giving the reason for people /goverments to buy the product.

Boogeymen only work with ignorant people, all governments have access to knowledgeable people so they are not fooled by those trying to sell things that are not true.

For example, the Portuguese vaccination plan states clearly that they are expecting the vaccines work as a helper to make CoViD-19 less aggressive, so hospitals are not overworked. They do not speak of immunity.

I dont trust that the medical science is fair play...it has never been to my best knowledge

Medical science is like any other science or any other thing created by humans, it depends on who you talk to, some people are honest, some are not.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

So, if HIV doesn't cause AIDS (because a few people say so), what causes it?

PS: I didn't watch the whole video, I hate videos, they are almost all a waste of time.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

As the current SARS-CoV-2---COVID-19 resemble so much the same what happened with HIV---AIDS, here is one video to watch .

HIV AIDS was another Criminal Hoax Dr David Rasnick

Look`s to me that same old magic is still at work , just like when HIV was created as the cause of AIDS .

time.com...

dONT GET ON A PLANE SHOUTING WE FOUND THE CURE

About 100 people traveling to a global AIDS conference in Australia were on board the Malaysia Airlines flight that crashed and killed 298 people in eastern Ukraine, reports the Sydney Morning Herald.
edit on 26/12/2020 by stonerwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Drugs and also other toxicity causes AIDS, recreational drugs being one big cause....it's basically that toxic substances attact the immune system , making enough injury that it goes to immunodeficiency mode.

So as the aids hoax is stll alive, i cant say i have much trust in modern medicine....it's been converted to pseudo stuff and religion
and now it's round two with SARS-CoV-2 .

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Why do you believe those that say HIV/AIDS is a hoax and not those that say it isn't?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: stonerwilliam

Wow ...100 people is quite big group of people! Maybe they wanted to delete them ? Nothign would surprice me ..

They never find the plane .

Well i guess i will not much fly then

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Years of research .

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Medical research?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>