It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alan C. Martin - Presidential Prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:11 AM
link   
(Background)

americaslastdays.blogspot.com/2013/12/the-last-president-of-us-2013-2017-by-c.html

X Transit of Venus - 2012
X Sun in Galactic Center - 2012
X Great Conjunction of Jupiter = 2020
X Solar Eclipse Cross (USA) = 2024

153 Days from 12/21/2020 to 5/21/2021
1053 Days from 5/21/2021 to 4/8/2024 (USA DOUBLE CROSS)

(The Prophecy Predicts Two Terms in Office for the President)
("a day for 1000 years of 2Peter3:8)

(Thinking ?)

geographyrealm.com/magnetic-north-constantly-shifting/

JFK was completed in that triangle in center..............the final value is furthest from center.
(you went from terorrism with moses, to the coronavirus vaccine with moses............that is a picture of an arm with a needle in it.............we estimated 100 million american citizens will be vaccinated, gauged against its 95 percentile effective, that is unfortunate for 95 percent or more american citizens)

(Thinking........End of Background) (?)
("one to g@")

wlox.com/2019/10/01/pascagoula-alien-abduction-nd-chapter-calvin-parker-writes-new-book/
-End of Background

What is Going to Have Happen? (The Daily Vaccination Rate..............is increasing in the USA) (B@ck to Topic)

(She Says in the Video Essentially...........these are two usa presidents............if one is JFK...........then, we'll have to see what becomes necessary)

(Off Topic) (Based on the Daily Lethal force against moses and for many years...............the charge that is building that will be released and is absorbed by many persons, has no value with god, god's time to react is very specific...........God says that first the dead in christ will rise, they have no value, and then those that remain will be tried.............as we were going to have said) (Off Topic)

vox.com/culture/22062796/monoliths-utah-california-romania

Its important that you understand what is necessary. That things are revealed, your dead works, and the vaccinations will reach 100 million or more by the time events unfold 5/21/2021..............

You just have to keep enjoying yourselves, giving me authority, means, I have either jerusalem or nyc left standing for whatever reason I don't recall oh yes..............the charge god releases may not be enough to exterminate enough of humanity (dead flesh) to reveal more of the rings/rainbow/unified field argument...............I'll have to think of a way I can do it clean and easy the loose ends in about 5 months from now. If I can't then too bad, more for you to do or do nothing...........we'll have god's mercies, and the suffering will increase much more then right now. Very Soon.

100 million or more just in the usa, globally that may mean 1 billion more lives with no value gone, and less i'll have to think about doing myself!!!!!!!!!!!! (Everything needs to continue as it is right now) (I'm counting on you, really we mean that)
edit on 26-12-2020 by oiamaou because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I fired up my amp, put on my headphones, and tried the vids. Mary K. Baxter is a known fraud, but I did listen for a few minutes. None of the other vids played for me. I'm left with a largely incomprehensible OP.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: oiamaou

nothing but incoherent mumbo jumbo.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lazarus Short

well, i am used to chaotic, scattered thoughts that presents itself as a very exotic & surrealist landscape...

but, hey, i am a psycho with schizophrenia

the OP is a comfortable fit for me , although the message eludes me

thanks for the alien-ish OP

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I recognize this very well ... it's stream-of-consciousness "reasoning."

Data can be connected into a whole via coincidence of shape, timing, scale, form, sound, etc.

It might be schizophrenia, it might be genius, it might be a joke ... but it's probably a bit of all three.

I did a thread slighly like this lately merely to demonstrate that belief puts data in a different order than logic.

The most coherent claim is that Trump will have two terms and that he will be the last American President.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I am assuming there is more to this post.
The user is brand new, so I won't have high expectations.

Keep it coming!

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Strong Medicine.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Add some chicken and a few vegetables to that and you'd have a palatable word soup. Other then that, can't much follow it.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

Its frighteningly powerful no matter where it catalyses from. She believes it.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: havok

The user is brand new, so I won't have high expectations.

He's not......he's been around for ages, gets banned, then pops up again with the same incoherent nonsense.

Never understood a word he's said.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
(Reply)
(Background)

archive.triblive.com/news/ufo-mystery-turns-50-in-mt-pleasant-township-village/

The Top Right Corner of Alan C. Martin's Prophecy is the year (1985) Corrected to Halley's Comet 1986

Twin Nuclear Bombs 1945 to 1986 (Halley's Comet) = 41 Years for Matthew's Genealogy (of 41) (Top)
Great Conjunction of Jupiter 2020 to 2061 (Halley's Comet = 41 Years for Matthew's Genealogy (of 41) (Left)
(Final Blank Value) EDIT EDIT EDIT
(1 Years before 1953 End of President Truman Office = 1952 Mass UFO Sighting over Washington D.C.)
(1 Years after, Great Conjunction of Jupiter = 5/21/2021) (EDIT) A USA President is not Directly in View, this is not an indication Donald Trump will serve only one terms like "Truman") (the division of the material is not 2021 the End of his Term) (the division of the first value was 1953, the division of this is 2020 .......... global euthanasia is 2021, acted out one year before in 1952, and one year after in 2021 ..............)
153 Days From Jupiter Collision by Comet Shoemaker in 1994 = December Solstice (Top Bar Value = Nullified) (Earth No Value)
153 Days from Great Conjunction by Jupiter @ December Solstice = Ensign of Nations According to Isaiah (Right Bar Value = Active) (New Testament Division in Unified Field Exercise@Complete Dead Flesh Accusation for Earth)

(I added a conclusion for false witnesses "1999 of Nostradamus" that was a spacer from the Great Conjunction in 2000 A.D. ............. may not be significant @ 2026 A.D. as a 2300 Day Marker from one of two Interstellar Markers) (in which case)

@@@@@@@@@@@

(2300 of Daniel would be relative to "77 for Luke's Genealogy" in reference to Earth, and perhaps Roswell)
(1290+1335 of Daniel would be relative to "41 of Matthew's Genealogy", and that length marks 153 days before its end on 5/21/2021 with great conjunction of jupiter)

(@)
1994 and Jupiter could be tied to 2300 of Daniel just like 1290 and 1335 of Daniel is tied to Great Conjunction of Jupiter)

(God is not using 2300 of Daniel or that value is Nullified, no further expectation from god for earth...........in the light of god's mercies and the ensign of nations, and earth propensity to field/pandemic that is the expectation..................@ because history is inaccurate, the true solution is following god's actions the controversy is eliminated)

(2300 of Daniel and 1290+1335, are two spacers, the difference in DANIEL'S YEARS AND DANIEL'S DAYS..............one value is nullified, or it is acted on a later date...........God has most likely already acted, for 2300 of Daniel, this controversy will be resolved shortly)

(From 1947 Roswell UFO 77 years of Luke's Genealogy .... to 2017 to jupiter alignment .............. @ if 1994 + 2300 of Daniel = Great Conjunction of Jupiter in 2000 @@ relative to 1290 +1335 from Flight 370 and the Great Conjunction of 12/21/2020 ........... following Comet Shoemaker on or before collision..............the controversy is already resolved. God shifted his focus from earth, its doubled with jupiter for a rebuke, but that value 2300 can be places in some earth related areas is just is not, or maybe not valid) (dead flesh accusation for earth with god=no value.......god does act on dead flesh when the son of man testimony is resolved, not the same)

Humanity has to Get Right with God, we'll have god's mercies, there is no "dead flesh controversy with me" I will find a clean way to do that.............many people will directly benefit, humanity will have to come clean.............the suffering will not go away, but should increase, we'll have to see (Back to Topic) Edward Leedskalnin was not the last generation, there were not going to suffer and die like you will today, so he had to do the additional work of setting things steadfast, we do not need to do that today, there is god's mercies, your will to live, and your suffering to contend with.

Alan C Martin's Prophecy..........is about weather a president changes office in the year of action.............when both actions took place with the first and last president, there was not immediate change in leadership..............the solution is euthanasia (Back to Topic)

(Budd Hopkins made several claims bringing the light the ufo events in new york city..............even nearly pointing at the 9/11/2001 Trajedy.................www.youtube.com... this video here, it talks about the "Master Building in New York City", and how they predicted a disaster like 9/11/2001)

Humanity is only a false witness, and suicide pleasure only.............in order for God to afford that, you die at the appointed time, God isn't specifically manifesting pain more then exposing your pleasure in suicide................God cut off apart of Moses's Testimony into the earth, and euthanasia will take place in that general area, or areas, when the testimony is resolved.................

Remember a dumb minor***, or a dumb college and university, devalues itself.............like the rings/rainbow of saturn there is a few vertices points, that narrow to earth................that excitation is apart of god's law, however, those rings/rainbow may not be a mainstay, there is too much "dead flesh" those genetic lines...............the effect may be momentary, but i'll see if I can help with that in a clean motion.

what you are doing with vaccination in your suicide pleasure is helping cut down lives, towards this quota................humanity can't reproduce or move "dead flesh" to different geographic areas to nullifiy the unified field rings/rainbow after a certain point, the argument is progressive leading to global death and no use of this generation with god for the new earths/universe............that will be decided with god's mercies.

In terms of suicide pleasure, and the people see this all the time with not only my relatives and me, but the authorities also and those genetic lines..............suicide from terrorism to vaccination..............anyway, "moses killed a man, and god burried joseph's bones"...............in god allowing man to wrestle with the gospel's law, man has only concealed its suicide pleasure, in reality "god killed moses, and burried his bones into the earth" for a rebuke of this generation same as before..................those arguments are, locked out, remember god locks out spirituality, some of that doesn't mean much to me or moses whoever he is at all, but it will afford euthanasia in your pleasure, if we get 1 billion vaccinated that will be good, everything should continue as it is right now.
edit on 26-12-2020 by oiamaou because: (no reason given)

join