It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time says Human’s are Hybrids, Ancient Tech is a Thing and the NWO is Real

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

or landings with witnesses never happen in the snow

to frickin cold, little grays are naked.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Thanks!!!

@ hounddoghowlie
That's fun to think, but really not buying the "we can't handle the cold" if indeed they got here 'cross space.
If they can handle it to get here, they can suck it up if they haven't figured out our planets rotational tilt.

Not a genius here, but the rumor is they've been visiting Earth for a very long time.
You don't think it's a bit "incredible" they haven't conquered Earth's variation in temperatures?

Not trolling you, this happens every time I find a decent Sy-fy series an I spend too much times seeing production mistakes an lazy props handling. I used to be the jack wagon who also looked for extra's smoking in westerns & airplanes. My hubby came near to divorcing me when I pointed out Monument Valley wasn't in Virginia an those folks in the wagon train had bigger issues than Cherokee's/Italians scalping them.

...ETsicles has a nice ring to it.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   
So the truth is out there...?

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 12:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ContractedMercenary
So the truth is out there...?

TBD.. but at least the OP was worth burning your ~74th post in 9 years on....

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   
The conundrum of quantum effect over time...

if x represents a human thought... then the consistent observation of x eventually brings x into reality, irregardless of what x is.

1. We are thinking of a machine that lets us go back and forward in time.

2. Presently the future us are here looking at... us.

Simple, inseparable statements but getting your head around it is another thing, altogether.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Everything in the known universe, works in cycles.....from the micro to the macro.....I think time is our limited perception to try to understand what we see......we only see a limited view of the spectrum....we can’t physically see x-rays for example......if we can’t see the entire spectrum, then how can we make any sense of time, and it’s structure......? And every time someone travels into the past, it will always alter the future even if it’s the tiniest of amount......it’s an interesting thing to think about though......I’m not even sure that the Big Bang would work, because here, on earth, everything has some kind of connection to everything else.....plants need bees to pollinate other plants.....we need plants to produce oxygen to breath.......everything is so connected, to itself and everything else, just a slight upsetting of that balance would literally drag this world to its knees......what if all that ever has been, and all that ever is, is here now, and always has been?? And no, I’m not a religious fanatic........

End of line
edit on 27-12-2020 by TechnoAssassin1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-12-2020 by TechnoAssassin1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join