It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the soon to be Vice President have what it takes to be in the White House

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If you include China as part of the NWO, you are correct......they'll be the puppet master operating through their Democrat Party Puppet.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Of course Kamala has what it takes to be Faux POTUS 2. She has all the credentials that matter:
She's Black,
She's Female,

What more is needed to run Joe Biden's America.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I still say Trump could be the orange turd in the punchbowl if he slapped Joe Biden with some felony charges before Jan 5th.

That would give Congress a good reason to not recognize the Electoral College vote and throw the election into the House.
Trump probably wins at that point. But if not then the Democrats have the running nightmare of having their president going to trial and probably losing just in time for the 2022 elections.
edit on 26-12-2020 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: The2Billies

originally posted by: putnam6
Been said here before how did she just get 2% of the vote in the Democratic primaries to likely be the most powerful leader in the world within a year or 2 at the most.

It's symbolic.

They... wanted a black female President .... they ... did whatever it took to get one.

Except that she's NOT black.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

Of course Kamala has what it takes to be Faux POTUS 2. She has all the credentials that matter:
She's Black,
She's Female,

What more is needed to run Joe Biden's America.

Being queer or a cross dresser would count extra.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   
People all-of-a-sudden getting all touchy and sensitive about nicknames for coma-la yet they had no problem with all the Trump bashing names and memes roflmao

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: xuenchen

If you include China as part of the NWO, you are correct......they'll be the puppet master operating through their Democrat Party Puppet.

Yup, China has a large NWO faction inside their Global Agenda ☠️

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

Been said here before how did she just get 2% of the vote in the Democratic primaries to likely be the most powerful leader in the world within a year or 2 at the most.

It's symbolic.

They... wanted a black female President .... they ... did whatever it took to get one.

A black father doesn't make her half-black like Obama?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

It's symbolic.

Don't tell the Democrats that!

I had one federal civil service employee say that they are not allowed to say that at work or around co-workers. It is considered racist and unspeakable.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

It's symbolic.

Some evidence seems to point to that possibility. I'm not opposed to a black female President, and certainly, I believe Mrs. Harris is likely more intelligent and capable than Joe, that's not saying much at this point, nor does it address questions of who she answers too, and their ideas of moving America forward. Or her own motivations and corruptibility factor.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech
I still say Trump could be the orange turd in the punchbowl if he slapped Joe Biden with some felony charges before Jan 5th.

Maybe the Kraken can bring the arrest warrant.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: continuousThunder
is this the standard of thread creation on ats now?
are we just copy-pasting inchoate comments from boomer facebook and calling it a day?
love this new gossip column direction for you, real good look.

No, these are my thoughts on a Christmas Day here. Since I don't live where you all are sensitized by the news media how great the new administration is going to be, we here seem to be getting the clear vision of the " what ifs ". Is your news taking on this subject. Remember Make America Great Again is going to go out the the White House's window once Joe gets in and that is a fact. That's our feeling overseas . I have yet heard one soldier here giving praise for joe and harris, by the way, have you ?

bro i'm australian, so all of the assumptions you just take totally for granted here are wildly off base.
I wonder if there's an analogy here, any sort of lesson that could be learned........

also you say these are "just your christmas thoughts" and your tone says it's a brag but actually man, it's so sad.
Your christmas is consumed with rage thoughts about the hypothetical future actions of people who are not what you accuse them of being - which is something you fundamentally misunderstand in the first place.
There's not a single brick in this wall that's not skewed and you've built it on shifting sands and you're so darn angry all of the time

aren't you lot supposed to be the ones who love christmas?
how long has it been since you've been outside?
hug a person, look at a tree, get some vitamin D. take a deep breath. tomorrow will follow today.
edit on 27-12-2020 by continuousThunder because: just so we're copacetic most of this is directed at most of the posters on this hellsite

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Your not a trump voter, correcting others on how they need to properly spell kumalalala tells us enough. *drums play* r e s p e c t find out what it means to me...

a reply to: schuyler

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I see you projecting a lot, you seem kinda mad too bruh a reply to: continuousThunder

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Just the opposite. You're misinformed on the news that gets to you there, picking and choosing. You miss a lot.

If you think because it on the net it's true....well..sorry

Some days I read what you post and wonder where you get these "things".

Still.peace

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

is this the standard of thread creation on ats now?
are we just copy-pasting inchoate comments from boomer facebook and calling it a day?
love this new gossip column direction for you, real good look.

No, these are my thoughts on a Christmas Day here. Since I don't live where you all are sensitized by the news media how great the new administration is going to be, we here seem to be getting the clear vision of the " what ifs ". Is your news taking on this subject. Remember Make America Great Again is going to go out the the White House's window once Joe gets in and that is a fact. That's our feeling overseas . I have yet heard one soldier here giving praise for joe and harris, by the way, have you ?

bro i'm australian, so all of the assumptions you just take totally for granted here are wildly off base.
I wonder if there's an analogy here, any sort of lesson that could be learned........

also you say these are "just your christmas thoughts" and your tone says it's a brag but actually man, it's so sad.
Your christmas is consumed with rage thoughts about the hypothetical future actions of people who are not what you accuse them of being - which is something you fundamentally misunderstand in the first place.
There's not a single brick in this wall that's not skewed and you've built it on shifting sands and you're so darn angry all of the time

aren't you lot supposed to be the ones who love christmas?
how long has it been since you've been outside?
hug a person, look at a tree, get some vitamin D. take a deep breath. tomorrow will follow today.

G'day friend. Thank you. I agree. But, MIM does mean well...

PS You alright down there? Stay well, huh?✌️
edit on 27-12-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
I see you projecting a lot, you seem kinda mad too bruh a reply to: continuousThunder

i'm not mad. i'm just disappointed.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Keep in mind she will have the Nuke Missile Launch Codes always nearby

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Keep telling yourself that... a reply to: continuousThunder

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Does the soon to be Vice President have what it takes to be in the White House

Ah Dunno perhaps same same amount of quals it took Mike Pence???. 😀

top topics