It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the soon to be Vice President have what it takes to be in the White House

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   
If you haven't notice recently on Joe Biden's videos ( I mean like in the last 2 weeks ) you get the impression he is truly going to be a dictator in the Oval Office. Sadly though, due to his 7 health reasons, the stress he will be given by the press will be too much for him. If you think Trump had it bad, nope... the reason why I say this it that now the news is throwing commie Joe Biden all over the news. Why, you might be asking, well for one thing, outside of America, Joe is like a 3 prong hook. Easily to catch his lies. This is what is going to nock him off balance just like it did with Trump. But Joe has 47 years in govt. to have been telling lies. Like Trump says... the news is the enemy and poor Joe and Hamala ( whatever her name is ) are going to be the most hated Americans in America. Why... because of journalism , worldwide journalist will investigate all the ties to his past corrupted behavior in office in DC . No world leader is going to trust them. Especially North Korea and Mexico. As for Mexico , I don't think it will end well for the Mexicans in Mexico. Why, with a crushing US economy, all them from South to Central are going to continue making it to Mexico and its not going to look very good.

Anyway, that hamala ( whatever ) I have yet heard any praise from anyone about her. And I wish the news would start calling her Asian and not Black. There's a reason for that.
edit on 1200000007232020-12-25T19:23:07-06:00230712pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 1200000014242020-12-25T19:24:14-06:00241412pm7 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
is this the standard of thread creation on ats now?
are we just copy-pasting inchoate comments from boomer facebook and calling it a day?
love this new gossip column direction for you, real good look.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Wtf did I just read

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Jao won't be around long enough to be a problem for them or for us. They'll put him on ice ASAP. He'll either be declared incompetent or will be put down by the DNC. Third option is that he develops some disease and says he has to resign. Don't know where I got that silly idea, though.

If Kumala does makes it to the office (because it was her that they were running, not Jao Bai Den), it'll get interesting. I have often said that the one joy those of us who've opposed her election to the office will have is the overwhelming sense of Schadenfreude that we'll revel in as she destroys the country, the economy and the culture and about half the people who voted for her realize what they've gotten while the other half just eat crap and learn to like it simply because their TDS will have been assuaged.
:
edit on 2020 12 25 by incoserv because: added link.

More context in the link above, but here's the short version of that admission that he's only second (more like third) fiddle by Beijing Joe.

:
edit on 2020 12 25 by incoserv because: added video embed.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The ||New.World.Order/Democrat Alliance|| will be calling the shots ☠️

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
are we just copy-pasting inchoate comments from boomer facebook and calling it a day?

No, these are my thoughts on a Christmas Day here. Since I don't live where you all are sensitized by the news media how great the new administration is going to be, we here seem to be getting the clear vision of the " what ifs ". Is your news taking on this subject. Remember Make America Great Again is going to go out the the White House's window once Joe gets in and that is a fact. That's our feeling overseas . I have yet heard one soldier here giving praise for joe and harris, by the way, have you ?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

No, these are my thoughts on a Christmas Day here. Since I don't live where you all are sensitized by the news media how great the new administration is going to be, we here seem to be getting the clear vision of the " what ifs ". Is your news taking on this subject. Remember Make America Great Again is going to go out the the White House's window once Joe gets in and that is a fact. That's our feeling overseas . I have yet heard one soldier here giving praise for joe and harris, by the way, have you ?

Don't even bother to feed the trolls. You asked a legitimate question, made a legitimate point (as illustrated by thge video clip that I linked to and embed where Beijing Joe admits that they already have a plan in place for his resignation.) Just look at Kumala's face as he's saying that. If that's not an OH, 5417 face, I don't know what is. It's like Hussein said, "Never underestimate Joe's ability to f*** things up."

When people cannot present a cogent, reasonable response, they just attack like a frightened, rabid animal. There's no thought or rational in either of those responses, just an attempt to draw folks away from the topic you introduced. Ignore it.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:36 PM
link   
It's "Kamala" Was that so hard? Look, I'm a Trump voter. I didn't vote for her, but I don't get this intentional name bastardization. Will that help anything at all? I mean, it might make you feel clever and all, but it also makes you look mighty silly and juvenile. Elementary school playground trash talk should have ended in about fifth grade.

In terms of her "ability" to handle the office, I submit that only a handful of people who have been thrust into that position would have been considered "ready" for it. And of those who were "ready" I suspect we would have found severe fault with them, viz: Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon being a couple of recent examples. And of those who clearly were not ready? Well, Harry Truman comes to mind. And I think he did a damn fine job. He understood the difference between the Presidency and the person. Few have.

Now the fact is, whether you like it or not, if Kamala does become President, half the country will be dancing in the streets with joy. How are you going to deal with that?

edit on 12/25/2020 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: incoserv

Well said.

link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: musicismagic

Don't even bother to feed the trolls. You asked a legitimate question, made a legitimate point (as illustrated by thge video clip that I linked to and embed where Beijing Joe admits that they already have a plan in place for his resignation.) Just look at Kumala's face as he's saying that. If that's not an OH, 5417 face, I don't know what is. It's like Hussein said, "Never underestimate Joe's ability to f*** things up."

When people cannot present a cogent, reasonable response, they just attack like a frightened, rabid animal. There's no thought or rational in either of those responses, just an attempt to draw folks away from the topic you introduced. Ignore it.

This is a fact , oh and thanks . Please read this.

upon the onset of dementia , one of the first things to appear verbally from such patient is that they start speaking with conviction what is on their mind.

And yes, that video is a wake up call for all those that have a working brain these days. he clearly demonstrates what I just printedl.

Another thing that Beijing Joe has said and for God's sake people wake up to this: he said " I AM THE DEMOCRATIC PARTY '

That is a slip of the tongue speaking how cruel a person entering dementia with power over others can be . Very sic I tell ya.

Thing is this , harris or whatever her freak'n name really is , she is not trusted by the US military or the ones with State secrets . Governments over seas have already given her a thumbs down.

We are concerned mostly now with our fishing boundaries off this country. Will the US military get involved if China and North Korea ( again ) start sending hundreds maybe thousands of fishing boats into this countries fishing waters. ( yes, its happened before )

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
It's "Kamala" Was that so hard? Look, I'm a Trump voter. I didn't vote for her, but I don't get this intentional name bastardization. Will that help anything at all? I mean, it might make you feel clever and all, but it also makes you look mighty silly and juvenile. Elementary school playground trash talk should have ended in about fifth grade.

In terms of her "ability" to handle the office, I submit that only a handful of people who have been thrust into that position would have been considered "ready" for it. And of those who were "ready" I suspect we would have found severe fault with them, viz: Lyndon Johnson and Richard Nixon being a couple of recent examples. And of those who clearly were not ready? Well, Harry Truman comes to mind. And I think he did a damn fine job. He understood the difference between the Presidency and the person. Few have.

Now the fact is, whether you like it or not, if Kamala does become President, half the country will be dancing in the streets with joy. How are you going to deal with that?

So its Kamala . Thanks Even the journalist here in the beginning was confused so I got like ( what is her name )

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Hopefully not literally in the streets, may have a few more Charlottesville instances happen then. Celebration is fine, however I think a lot of people are getting to the point of fed up with road blockages that they may do irrational things.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

The Presidential Candidate / President are considered the leaders of their party.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Yes they are.

Kamala has as much experience running things as Obama did so I expect she'll be as successful in screwing things up as he was.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Let's see ... Trump had no experience running a national government and that was a great thing.

Harris has experience in national goverment and that is a bad thing.

That's what you call cognitive dissonance.
edit on 25-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

You finished it?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Yeah, it's hard.

I'm done playing nice. The insults, the name calling, the lies and false accusations that they have hurled for the last four years, the personal attacks on peoples appearance and mannerisms. Not to mention the fact that they cheated like a card shark to take the election... I'm just done being nice.

It's Kumala and Jao Bai Den forever from me. If you don't like it, you can just skip over my posts.

Oh, and EDIT-TO-ADD that if she is made commander-in-chief (scary thought), I'll be using the #notmypresident hashtag for the foreseeable future.
:
edit on 2020 12 25 by incoserv because: added comment.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Trump supporters ... victims without a clue since 2016.

Womp womp.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Let's see ... Trump had no experience running a national government and that was a great thing.

The big difference is WHO tells them what to do and IF they listen 😎🚬

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The big difference is WHO tells them what to do and IF they listen 😎🚬

No disagreement from me on that point.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join