It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Principal of Truth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The Principal of Truth

"Amen..."

This is the Hebrew word for "Truth"

On this day.. this most Sacred Day... the Warriors of God stand within the vale of Shadow...bathed clean in the light of Truth.

The body of the Beast of Lies, now exposed and defeated before the Arc which precedes the Highest Court in Heaven or on Earth...the Court of The Lamb of God...

The Beast of Lies; It's evil now dispelled; Prosecuted by the Blood of the Lamb...

The Glory of "I AM" Shines down upon the Faithfull.

Let us give thanks, for we are saved in His Grace.

Let us Pray in the Spirit of Peace and Love, before our neighbors, to help prepare the way for His Reign upon Earth.

None knows the Day or the Hour of his coming, but with this victory over the Lord of Lies and Darkness, we may now approach the walls of Jericho!

Gather Ye together and rejoice, counting our blessings, on this day of the Christ-mass; For our prayers will join with the whispers of the Martyrs to reach the ears of the Nations.

And all shall know through our example, that Christ is Lord.........."Amen"

Origins of the word Amen
edit on 25-12-2020 by Khurzon because: spelling

edit on 25-12-2020 by Khurzon because: eta

edit on 25-12-2020 by Khurzon because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2020 by Khurzon because: added wikilink to Def:Truth

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Among the goals of this forum is at least one goal that stands out in bold face. That goal is to investigate the question,''What is reality..

In my own investigation of that question I have encountered numerous answers assumptions and conjectures. Christianity is one of those conjectures.

Another conjecture is that the human mind tends towards cohesion, that it it seeks out thought patterns that guide a person or a tribe towards survival of that individual and that tribe. And hence, the survival of those thought patterns themselves.

These cohesive thought patterns or ''memes'' , when higher levels of complexity are necessary to maintain their cohesiveness ,turn into ''belief systems'' and when those belief systems include supernatural elements end up turning into religions.

And then religions turn into world spanning systems of thought that for the most part hold complete sway over the minds that have been trained up in them.

So in that ''light'' yes, Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate the speculated birth of the cat they believe to be their savior.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Speculated, yes...by some.

I was speculative once upon a time.....not soo long ago.

But that was before the world of the Supernatural was revealed to me.

I would be thinking much the same as you...

But then I was shown "The Light", andi it set me Free...

I now Pray that all may be shown that Light, and have been reassured they shall, in their own time and way.

Happy Holidays Neighbor.....May God keep and protect you and yours.

May you walk always in the Light of Truth...
May it guide you, between the Dark Secrets of Forever...
And may you go with Dignity and Courage into the Night, wrapped in a cloak of Compassion, Love and Human Kindness...

Fare you well fellow Traveller......Always...

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
An Hypothesis on the world of "Spirit"

Stellar and Planetary Aether

My Hypothesis:

The Aether/Ether/Astral plane, or whatever term you want to use for it, is a conduit/vibrational level/ zero point/ plane of existence that is accessible via Stellar and Planetary fields, by beings of either advanced Natural technology, Supernatural grace technology, or Supernal grace technology.

Those who use the more powerful Stellar conduit are doing so by grace of Cosmic authority, and appear within the light spectrums...
Those who are using the less powerful and more dangerous planetary conduits, are doing so under their own, or Bonded authority, and operate, with some freedom, within that dark field of
geomagnetic energy...

As for who and what they are, that is varied, but all beings will fall within one of three catagories:
(Keep in mind that we are all forms of conscious awareness foci, and so, are related to each other in this regard...siblings in spirit...)

1. Natural Consciousness: Any being who is aware or becoming aware of all the aspects of incarnation within the physical world.
2. Supernatural Consciousness: All beings who are aware or becoming aware of all aspects of the Physical and Supernatural worlds, and the interactions between them.
3. Supernal Consciousness: All beings who have achieved full understanding of the physical and supernatural realms, and are currently engaged in the creation of worlds and spiritual
offspring.

Just as with any other "person(s)", you will get mixed reactions/interactions with these beings.
There is no true "evil", there is only those who's foci are near dissolution from the entropic forces* that produce variation, and bonded agency serving the greater community...

*these entropic forces are technologically and naturally summoned up in the less powerfull bands of dark planetary energy to aid in the ongoing task of "new" creation...
(without a little dab of chaos, nothing "new" is ever made...)

I intuit that it takes Supernatural technology or a force of spiritual "will" to traverse stellar distances.
Unless of course you are an advanced race of terrestrial/extraterrestrial beings who have machines that can tap the zero point/Ether/Astral...whatever it is... of the supernatural realm...

UFO's often operate in a supernatural sort of way, and are tapping the Stellar Ether, and so, quite often shed and appear in forms of light morphing with solids...

Ghosts, shadow people, and Fae creatures are all of the Supernatural (with some verging into Supernal) realm, and are not necessarily able to access Terrestrial/Extraterrestrial Technology
for crossing the distances...and must therefore rely on the power of their own **focusing potential to get about...

The Terrestrial and Supernatural realms exsist because of infinite and timeless Supernal Technology powered by Unified Cosmic Authority...God or "Totus Phasmatis Ut Unus."

(**Focusing and/or "Strength of Will", is/are the timeless Supernal technologies who's working parts are consciousness itself...accessible by any consciousness foci...(er...that includes
you and me)...the only difference being in level of mastery and cosmic accedence...)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Khurzon

BS truth is emeth.

And since we're just wildly throwing stuff around,
The cross is the hebrew letter tav, literally "mark"
So the mark you're all looking for is the cross.

*dramatic beaver*

edit on 25-12-2020 by Peeple because: add

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

BS truth is emeth.

please enlighten me with a link...a little less vulgarity would be nice also.
And lay off the "emeth" its bad joo-joo

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Am I your google? No.

Amen means so be it from the Wikipedia you failed to link:

The usage of amen, meaning "so be it" (as found in the early scriptures of the Bible), is a word of Biblical Hebrew origin.[6] The word originated in the Hebrew Scriptures, as a confirmatory response; it is found in Deuteronomy as a confirmatory response made by the people....
...Grammarians frequently list ʾāmán under its three consonants (aleph-mem-nun), which are identical to those of ʾāmēn (note that the Hebrew letter א aleph represents a glottal stop sound, which functions as a consonant in the morphology of Hebrew).[9] This triliteral root means to be firm, confirmed, reliable, faithful, have faith, believe....

I'm so nice because the last day of Saturnalia

The Rabbis pointed out that the Hebrew word for truth – אֶמֶת (eh-MEHT) – begins with the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet, א, continues with one of the two middle letters, מ, and ends with the last letter, ת. This Biblical Hebrew word therefore encompasses the gamut of reality.

link

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
Amen[1] is an Abrahamic declaration of affirmation[2] first found in the Hebrew Bible, and subsequently in the New Testament.[3] It is used in Jewish, Christian and Islamic worship, as a concluding word, or as a response to a prayer.[2] Common English translations of the word amen include "verily", "truly", and "so be it". It is also used colloquially, to express strong agreement.[2]

as I said it means truth

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:46 PM
link   

English translations of the word amen include "verily", "truly"

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Saturnalia?

Not familiar with that one.....sounds pretty obscure....hmmm

I guess in this case it boils down to what you copy paste or fail to copy paste from wiki no matter how polite or impolite you frame it.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

No it doesn't.
It's affirmative like indeed.

This

Is simply false

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

sure sure, whatever mincing/trolling/name-calling pleases you.

Have a Happy Holiday...and i mean that Truly. Or should I say Amen?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Amen = so be it
Ehmet = truth

That's not a matter of opinion that's how it is.
Just because who ever wrote the Wikipedia article included truly as figure of affirmation doesn't mean it means truth.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Amen = so be it
Ehmet = truth

That's not a matter of opinion that's how it is.
Just because who ever wrote the Wikipedia article included truly as figure of affirmation doesn't mean it means truth.

Amen = Truly

see, I can pick and choose also

just don't want to be ignorant of that stated wiki factoid.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

No. Let's try this

According to the Talmud,1 the Hebrew word "amen" (pronounced "ah-men" or, in Ashkenazi pronunciation, "uh-main") is related to the word "amanah," meaning truthfulness, credence or belief. When we hear another reciting a blessing we respond with "amen"; thus affirming that we believe that which has just been said.

In addition, amen (אמן) is an acronym for the Hebrew words א-ל מלך נאמן, (El Melech Ne'eman), meaning "G‑d, the trustworthy King."

Shabbat Shalom,

Rabbi Eliezer Posner

link

Emphasising
We believe in the truthfulness thus affirming that we believe that which has just been said.

Is not the same as the truth.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

No. Let's try this

According to the Talmud,1 the Hebrew word "amen" (pronounced "ah-men" or, in Ashkenazi pronunciation, "uh-main") is related to the word "amanah," meaning truthfulness, credence or belief. When we hear another reciting a blessing we respond with "amen"; thus affirming that we believe that which has just been said.

In addition, amen (אמן) is an acronym for the Hebrew words א-ל מלך נאמן, (El Melech Ne'eman), meaning "G‑d, the trustworthy King."

Shabbat Shalom,

Rabbi Eliezer Posner

link

Emphasising
We believe in the truthfulness thus affirming that we believe that which has just been said.

Oh I see, you mean like how we use the words strong to mean the same thing as strength or fortitude
kind of all the same word save for how and who uses it...

Like how its used in english translation....as Amen as apposed to how the Rabbi's use it.

There are actually several words attributed to the root meaning of truth depending on type and language of faith.

I chose to focus on the English version...as we are in an english speaking nation.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

But if you say

Amen..."

English or not that's just a lie.
Because in English also it is meant as agreement and doesn't mean truth in any way.

And also your comparison with strong and strength doesn't work, it's more like someone tells you they're strong and you say "I believe you".

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I stand partially corrected...

Because "Eh-Meht" sounds pretty close to the same thing as just saying "Ah-Men"

So, thanks for the "good-feeling " Christmas prezi

Always good to have a little nit-picking to keep us focused.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   

What. The. #.
Seriously?

Sure. Hole and holy are also the same thing... I mean... close enough, right?
Whore and chore ... it's the same thing.

Who's trolling whom here?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Amen = Truly

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join