It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chi-Com Flu Question???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
ETA - I actually think I had it last December (2019). I even posted about it then. Is there a test which would prove I did, so I can move on with life?

Where you in China?

If you insist on calling it the Chi-com flu, and claim to have contracted it in December 2019, then you must've been at ground zero.

If the virus was floating around months before December, then how accurate is your label Chi-com flu?

Unlikely this virus was isolated in Wuhan for 2 months straight.
edit on 26-12-2020 by Psilocyborg because: La Grippe by Squirrel Nut Zippers

edit on 26-12-2020 by Psilocyborg because: Song from 1995

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Why ?
If you did , you survived .
Put that behind ya and move on.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
a reply to: one4all
How about you putting up something to prove yourself right?

I'm not standing in the way of you setting up a clinic where regulations permit and you putting your money where your mouth is.

I have put up my postulation.....I do not "do" PROOF.......you can do that if you choose to.

You have put up a smokescreen to slow down dissemination of data.Fine you waste your time.....this information is literally as old as the Hills.

A clinic and money mean being under the thumb of the morons who have screwed us all up so badly already.

Its not my wish to be a maryter....this is an entertainment value fictionally driven website....dont take yourself so seriously......Im not interested in opening Clinics or doing White Papers I was hoping someone who needs the experience like yourself would be interested in doing that.

The way I see it is that you being a Prime example.....we have to much dead wood floating around now as a Species.....minds and energy with no positive flow....in the old days we called them fence-sitters....today its endemic....and worse because fencesitters usually shut the puck up....but these little whelps today lip off and keep lipping off like a Passive Aggressive married female ....just taunting....pushing and trying desperately to manipulate themselves into better leverage from a clear and obvious position of weakness.

Dashakik....research it and present rebuttal or just concede and go.

This bug is discussed in the Bible and other Major Doctrinal writings.....if you dont even know that you should listen and learn.....or sit on your hands and hold your breath until someone comes along to help you out.

edit on 26-12-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
I have put up my postulation.....I do not "do" PROOF.......you can do that if you choose to.

There you go, no proof, no actual action taken to promote your postulation. Just spamming.

You have put up a smokescreen to slow down dissemination of data.

What data? You make vague claims and nothing more.

Claims of how great Hulda and some others are/were and no practical info.

A clinic and money mean being under the thumb of the morons who have screwed us all up so badly already.

Not if you set up in a country where you wouldn't be under their thumb, like Hulda moving to Mexico, but that is too much of a sacrifice for you.

You can't even be bothered to provide proof. With as many words that you have typed on the subject you could have written a pdf of "real" data, properly laid out and easy to understand, but you would have to have it to begin with.

edit on 26-12-2020 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   

There you go, no proof, no actual action taken to promote your postulation. Just spamming.

You have put up a smokescreen to slow down dissemination of data.

What data? You make vague claims and nothing more.

Claims of how great Hulda and some others are/were and no practical info.

Not if you set up in a country where you wouldn't be under their thumb, like Hulda moving to Mexico, but that is too much of a sacrifice for you.

You can't even be bothered to provide proof. With as many words that you have typed on the subject you could have written a pdf of "real" data, properly laid out and easy to understand, but you would have to have it to begin with.

It is easy to understand...because it is here and not there.

Everyone who looks will find and the rest dont matter.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Got a little Ego in you huh?...good.
Prove it.

I don't have to. We have millions of doctors, virologists, epidemiologists, etc... to do it for me.

Yes you do.

We all have access to the High School level Biology Textbooks those people failed to absorb and comprehend even when they were kids before their formal so-called educations began.

The answers everyone wants are all right there in front of us all and always have been.

When these people were in school they followed the Instructors closely and accurately and that is how they excelled and followed through with Post-Secondary brainwashing.

If these same people now simply humble themselves enough to admit they could have been lied to and then GO BACK AND REVIEW THE CORE VALUE PILLARS OF THEIR EDUCATIONS they will assuredly discover exactly and precisely where and when they were led astray of what their life and Professional experiences are now telling them is the realistic truths.

The Instructors ensured that the Students followed the CURRICULUM closely and accurately........ that curriculum was weaponized to suppress complete free thinking.....that curriculum only required the Instructors to use textbooks as REFERENCE POINTS whereupon only a very very few select Chapters of each Subjects Textbook were ever used optimally and at that those portions were policed and weaponized...

I read all of the Textbooks completely....the first few weeks of School every year.

Instructors were not happy with me constantly leading their classes into deeper waters even they could not navigate.

Grade School as a wee Kid sucked because it was there @ 8-9 years old that I realized my Teachers did not know everything.....and that I could learn more than they knew just by reading the same books they were taught from....I was reading University level Astronomy Text books for fun @ that age.

So this covid-cold/virus/cancer/bull# story just bores me now.

HAHA! Same here friend

I got in trouble a lot for correcting my teachers. Some of them were able to give credit when due though.

eta: Also growing up within a family of doctors gave an early edge on medical knowledge that has served me well to this day.
edit on 26-12-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Cop out for someone who just can't explain it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just take you right to the destination and make you do all the work yourself or flounder....hes a teacher....I am a Pathfinder.

All you do is spam your beliefs and hope someone else can convince the people you are handing out flyers to. Nothing wrong with that but don't try to blame skeptics for the low conversion rates.

We have gone off-topic long enough so I will see my way out of this thread.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I think I had it. And haven't even had the usual cold I get late summer this year. But I still don't know if that means I can't get it again. With all the smart folk here who seem to have all the answers on anything Covid, they sure don't seem to have an answer for that one.

Yes they do.

There are a total of four (4) confirmed cases of reinfection. Worldwide.

How much you wanna bet one of their tests were false positive?
edit on 26-12-2020 by rounda because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Kudos to you for chasing truths and for pushing the envelope.

I had one Teacher as a kid that gave me personal access to his Home Library which was quite extensive. I was lucky in that I read so many books daily 10+ that the entire Teaching Group at my school were aware it was weird....and they worked together to help me grow....Instructors didnt take it personally until High School......As a small boy I was actually allowed to leave Class to Order new Library books for the School Library alongside the Librarian.....lol...lol...when I was in Elementary School I set an unheard of precedent by being given a High School Library card and permission from the High School to go over to use their Library whenever I wanted.....I was a 10 year old shrimp amongst the big fish....lol...lol... coolest thing of all is that 35 years after I sat as a Kid trying to convince a Librarian to order a University level Astronomy Textbook for our Elementary school full of wee 10 year old kids ---- get this---- one of my young Nephews took a book that caught his eye out of his school Library.....it just happened to be that Astronomy Textbook I had managed to have brought in so many years earlier....and to top that off....in the back of the book was the original Library card and since that book was brand new in 1977 no one except me AND MY OWN NEPHEW had signed it out of the Library.....SPOOKY....I almost had a stroke when I got a text from my Sister with a picture of the Library card with only 2 signatures on it....35 years apart.....because I REMEMBERED THE BOOK lol lol lol.

I am really glad to hear that you naturally pushed the envelope with your Teachers ....and I hope you have continued to help others push those same boundaries..... independent thinking is discouraged by proxy in schools .

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Cop out for someone who just can't explain it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just take you right to the destination and make you do all the work yourself or flounder....hes a teacher....I am a Pathfinder.

All you do is spam your beliefs and hope someone else can convince the people you are handing out flyers to. Nothing wrong with that but don't try to blame skeptics for the low conversion rates.

We have gone off-topic long enough so I will see my way out of this thread.

There is no conversion rate goal or quota to meet....there is the truth and there are lies ... as an Observer with no vested interest its quite easy to filter the lies to find the truths.

Your incoming reality might feel like spam to you....of course you feel like someone is rocking your boat and trying to sell you something....but thats only because you have already bought something you think has value but that is really worthless and you feel a need to defend your decision making.....its called pride....its normal to have pride.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join