It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chi-Com Flu Question???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all
Got a little Ego in you huh?...good.
Prove it.

I don't have to. We have millions of doctors, virologists, epidemiologists, etc... to do it for me.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Kroger in the US has antibody tests available in person for $25.

www.kroger.com...

The Redcross will also test for Covid Antibodies if you give blood. You will receive a notice within 2 weeks that you tested positive for antibodies. They may also ask you to return so your antibodies can be used for sick people.

Your doctor can also order a test ahead of time at many blood draw clinics but your insurance may not cover it and you will want to check the price.

Also, if you suspect you had Covid and later get the vaccine they can still differentiate between the vaccine antibodies and natural antibodies. This may be useful for later problems stemming from either.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I went to my doctor in June 2020 for a checkup and to inquire on a Covid-19 antibody test. I had something bad in February; confirmed flu. They did all they could to talk me out of having the test saying its only 50 /50 % accurate or basically useless. That was then. In June. I called my PhD Genetic Engineering brother back then. He agreed. He said the 1st generation tests are useless in anything. I don't know where they are at now.

Your call.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
It wasn't really even a thing back in December. They didn't really name it and say it went back to Oct/Nov timeframe until about late Feb / early March of 2020. By then I had pretty much forgotten about the time I got sick back in Dec.

Didn't really dawn on me until about August of this year.

That's funny because I had heard about it back in October/November before people started freaking out about it. I told all my friends, and I'm pretty sure I even said it on here that the lockdowns were going to happen.

I even said that it's plausible that the virus may have started outside of China, and that China may have been the first ones to make a big deal about it and start the overreaction.

Do you remember the stories of them cremating thousands of bodies a day? Burying people in mass graves? Forcing people to quarantine with people who had tested positive?Welding people inside their apartments?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

Prove it.

I don't have to. We have millions of doctors, virologists, epidemiologists, etc... to do it for me.

Yes you do.

We all have access to the High School level Biology Textbooks those people failed to absorb and comprehend even when they were kids before their formal so-called educations began.

The answers everyone wants are all right there in front of us all and always have been.

When these people were in school they followed the Instructors closely and accurately and that is how they excelled and followed through with Post-Secondary brainwashing.

If these same people now simply humble themselves enough to admit they could have been lied to and then GO BACK AND REVIEW THE CORE VALUE PILLARS OF THEIR EDUCATIONS they will assuredly discover exactly and precisely where and when they were led astray of what their life and Professional experiences are now telling them is the realistic truths.

The Instructors ensured that the Students followed the CURRICULUM closely and accurately........ that curriculum was weaponized to suppress complete free thinking.....that curriculum only required the Instructors to use textbooks as REFERENCE POINTS whereupon only a very very few select Chapters of each Subjects Textbook were ever used optimally and at that those portions were policed and weaponized...

I read all of the Textbooks completely....the first few weeks of School every year.

Instructors were not happy with me constantly leading their classes into deeper waters even they could not navigate.

Grade School as a wee Kid sucked because it was there @ 8-9 years old that I realized my Teachers did not know everything.....and that I could learn more than they knew just by reading the same books they were taught from....I was reading University level Astronomy Text books for fun @ that age.

So this covid-cold/virus/cancer/bull# story just bores me now.
edit on 25-12-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Had a case of the trots and a slimy cough for a few days in March.
I got better.
Nothing worth pulling the emergency brake on civilization over.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all
Talk about ego.

So you have all this knowledge and all you can do is spam ATS?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:20 PM
link   

a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I don't deny it's real, I just don't think it's anywhere near as deadly as they're trying to make it out to be.

I agree. I am also not to crazy about being tested. I have no faith in the test and I’m not sure that the swab for the test doesn’t have something on it, or deposit something during the test. Basically I have no faith in the WHO or the US Government right now.

There is no way in hell that I will take the Vaccine.
edit on 25-12-2020 by Nickn3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I think my eldest son had it last December, then my youngest son had it in January, I had it in February, my wife had it in March.
When I had it I had viral pneumonia, the medics couldn't prove one way or another if I had Covid yet in July this year my eldest and I had an antibody test in a scheme with the Imperial college London and that showed me and my son had antibodies. So it looks like we've all had Covid.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

What if I told you that Covid-cold is a single identifiable Pleomorphic Bacteria that can be in your body in 3 LIVING forms....bacterial-viral-fungal......that is can be in any or all of these forms concurrently and to undulating degrees?

You'd be wrong, and look insane, for about the 100th time repeating such nonsense.

Prove it.

YOU PROVE IT!!!

As for the OP, an antibody test, now from what I hear, antibodies might not be presents after, 3-8 months, I have heard that much a range.
edit on 25-12-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I was offered an antibody test when I had unrelated lab work done recently. I declined though.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Antibodies. I and 4 others week of 2019-21-4

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

I don't deny it's real, I just don't think it's anywhere near as deadly as they're trying to make it out to be.

I agree with you.

I had it early this year, before it was all the rage. I never had a test, but I told one of my doctors about it, the symptoms, the time frame, etc. He said that there is a consensus in the medical community here that it's been around long before March 2020. Last winter was an especially bad flu season here and it was flu that they'd never seen before and that didn't respond to any treatments.

Given my symptoms, I am 100% certain that if I presented with them today I'd be diagnosed as Wuflu positive without or before being tested. Others with the same symptoms are so diagnosed without tests, so I'd be a shoe-in. My doctor friend agrees, is actually who told me that he's certain it's what I had.

My wife had a mild case as I was recovering and my daughter (we all live under the same roof) never really got sick, though she was definitely exposed.

The PRC test is a joke; we all know that. At least anybody with the head not stuck up the rear end. Musk's quadruple test demonstrated that fact and the very inventors of the test say that it's not adequate as a diagnostic tool for Wuflu, or any other illness for matter.

:
edit on 2020 12 25 by incoserv because: I could.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
Talk about ego.

So you have all this knowledge and all you can do is spam ATS?

Its called sharing...are you daft?

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
It is sharing in a spamming fashion and it is all you do.

If you have all this knowledge why are you not riding the world of cancer? Follow Hulda's example and set up shop in Mexico and win the war one patient at a time.

Of course, you will have to do better than her because it seems she couldn't even cure herself or her brother.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik
It is sharing in a spamming fashion and it is all you do.

If you have all this knowledge why are you not riding the world of cancer? Follow Hulda's example and set up shop in Mexico and win the war one patient at a time.

Of course, you will have to do better than her because it seems she couldn't even cure herself or her brother.

Put up something to prove me wrong or shut up....put up or shut up.

Hulda identified the parasitic connection to all diseases.

She and We are a part of the cure for people like you who have become the greatest obstacle to disclosure of the medical truths everyone deserves to learn.

Yes,people like you are the ones screwing everyone over.

Hulda Clark is a Humanitarian Heroine and you are a grain of sand stuck to a Hermit Crabs arse.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Yeah, my sister had it over a month ago, and she is now giving plasma because of it. They are happy to have her. But she didn't say how long she could keep giving it for the antibodies.

I have it right now. Just got tested Tuesday, lost my taste and smell yesterday.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
How about you putting up something to prove yourself right?

I'm not standing in the way of you setting up a clinic where regulations permit and you putting your money where your mouth is.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:48 PM
link   

This may be a dumb question, but I don't know the answer, so I will ask here.

If you think you already had the Chi-Com Flu is there any way to determine this? For example, if you go for a test does it show you've had it? Or does it show you as positive, or what?

In other words, is there any test which can show if you've had it already or not?

ETA - I actually think I had it last December (2019). I even posted about it then. Is there a test which would prove I did, so I can move on with life?

Firstly, no test is perfect.

The PCR test, which is the most definitive, can only show you have it, while you have it. Once your immune system has trounced the virus, the live virus doesn't show up any more.

Antibody tests, look for an immune 'record' of having fought it. So they will show that you may have had it, based upon having an immune response to virus markers, but antibody tests aren't quite as definitive as PCR and can have a greater error margin, of both false positives, and false negatives.

The other issue is that it would appear that our bodies loose the antibody response to the virus in as little as three months. This is the reason that all the new vaccines require 'boosters', because we lose our immunity.

edit on 25/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 01:27 AM
link   

the Chi-Com Flu

The Chi-Com flu, eh?
  • Highest number of cases: USA (172 countries have populations lower than the total number of US Covid-19 cases).
  • Highest number of deaths: USA (three hundred thousand and counting).
  • Deaths per capita: USA is at #10 out of 150+ for which statistics are available. Higher than Mexico, Ecuador, Cuba, Iran, Russia, Libya, Kazakhstan, Venezuala, Sudan, Zimbabwe –– and, of course, far higher than China, whose per-capita death rate is 300 times lower than the USA’s.

Even my own poor country has a per capita death rate 1/45th that of America’s.

The Chi-Com Flu?

In the rest of the world, we call it the American Virus.

Source 1
Source 2

edit on 26/12/20 by Astyanax because: sources added

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join