It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the radio signal BCL1 come from Proxima b?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hello,

Merry Christmas to everbody!

I made a video-analysis about the possible origin of BLC1. Basically:

-BLC1 has a frequency of 982 MHz, which does not seem to be used by any of the satellites orbiting the Earth.

-In Australia, the frequencies from 960 to 1,164 MHz are reserved for aeronautical mobile and radio navigation.

-The frequencies from 979 to1024 MHz are employed in military systems such as the Joint Tactical Information Distribution System and the Multifunctional Information Distribution System.

I basically conclude that the radio signal could have been produced by a military aircraft, but more information is needed to confirm this.

Source explaining everything with more detail:

What's your opinion about BLC1? Human interference or alien origin?
edit on 25-12-2020 by Alfa015015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I'm not sure I know enough about radio to make a determination one way or the other.

I will say that we have been fooled by our own transmissions in the past and we should proceed with a conservative sense of analysis.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 10:32 AM
link   
The prior art for this UFO was explained in one of the Black Knight threads here on ATS years ago.
There were several Fox channel X-files episodes devoted to this genre of UFO back in the 90's.
The entire message was received within a 72-second window so you probably can't claim the source was proven to be a fixed location in another star system light years away. As you explained observations like Quasars that are received from both northern hemisphere and Australian locations can be calculated by the parallax.

posted on Dec, 25 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   
If it is proven that the signal came from Proxima b which is very near to Earth, then I would guess that life is prevalent in the Milkyway Galaxy.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Thanks for your answers!

top topics

join