It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large explosion, buildings damaged in downtown Nashville

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I read in some article online (trying to re-find the link) that when they searched the house, one of things they took away as a "computer motherboard". I thought it was odd that it was so specific. Not a whole computer, just the motherboard. Usually, want you would want would be an entire computer, or the hard-drives or SSD's that store information.

Maybe he disassembled it and disposed of various pieces in different ways?

The only usage I could think of for a motherboard by itself, might be if you have other media (previously removed hard-drives or SSD's) that you think might have been connected to it previously. If so, then if the motherboard is equipped with a "TPM" and the drives were encrypted with BitLocker, it would give you access to the keys used to encrypt those drives.

edit on 2020-12-27 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Mobile automatic incorrect

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
This just in

WHY NASHVILLE? WHY ATT?
Here's your answer.
Room 641A is a telecom intercept facility operated by AT&T for the U.S. NSA, as part of its warrantless surveillance program, Patriot Act.
What part of the country does this "hub" cover? GEORGIA. AT&T got a contract to do forensic audit on Dominion voting machines and those machines were being moved to Nashville this past week.
The former owner of the AT&T building in Nashville, William Kennard, is a board member for Cerberus Capital Management and AT&T.... He also was Bill Clinton’s FCC chair, and Obama’s Ambassador to the EU.
Dominion voting is owned by Cerberus Capital Management.... Cerberus is run by Staple Street Execs. Joe Bidens Brother in Law, Steven Owens, is the cofounder of Staple Street Execs along with William Kennard (mentioned above).

Does it make sense now why no lives were lost? Does it make sense now why the FBI task lead couldn’t even put together a coherent sentence in the press conference yes

edit on Sun Dec 27 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE NEEDED ASAP. Copyright issues

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others
edit on Sun Dec 27 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
[...] telecom intercept facility operated by AT&T for the U.S. NSA, as part of its warrantless surveillance program, Patriot Act.

I agree with that first statement, and that's about it. The intercept connections are real, albeit not sure if they are at this level of facility.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

the most unassuming buildings work the best.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Incoming reports of a similar situation playing out 20 minutes east of Nashville in Lebanon now. Similar broadcast, area evacuated, driver in custody.
edit on 27-12-2020 by StratosFear because: details

edit on 27-12-2020 by StratosFear because: Box truck, not RV

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: StratosFear
Incoming reports of a similar situation playing out 20 minutes east of Nashville in Lebanon now. Similar broadcast, area evacuated, driver in custody.

This one?
WKRN: Hwy 231 South in Wilson County closed due to suspicious vehicle

PS: WKRN CBS 2: Live Feed on FB

edit on 2020-12-27 by EnhancedInterrogator because: added live feed

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Another truck in Lebanon Tennessee, driver detained,

Reporter said truck was playing similar audio as the RV bomb... possible copy cat.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

**Sigh**

Not sure what kind of fiction you're reading, but "Room 641A" is located in San Francisco, California. Not Nashville, Tennessee.

The facility is used to split signals on transoceanic fiber optic cables and then regenerate the signals such that they weren't split to begin with (as sudden signal attenuation at a given point is indicative of a problem or fault and would warrant investigation by the originator).

Now, it's conceivable that there could be a similar function in Nashville, but Nashville doesn't have any transoceanic fiber optic cables terminating at that location (as they normally terminate or splice just after leaving the water on land). And, it's not called "Room 641A", and they'd be idiots for calling it that even if it was!

As for the rest of your post, well, I have no doubt there is a conspiracy associated with the election, but whomever wrote that quote is making up pure fantasy!

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

It is a quote from another story I snipped and put it here. From what i know is more than one "Room 641A"

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Redferret

I'm thinking she's a camwhore who doesn't want her association with him known as it would ruin her business.

She didn't deny knowing him, just that she didn't know he deeded the houses to her. When presses on how she knew him she said she was told to tell anything else to the FBI.

She had to have known.....she deeded one back to his mother.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr
a reply to: Justoneman

No they wouldn't 2nd avenue has always been 2 hour parking during the day and free after 6 pm. This was to accommodate the restaurants. They wouldnt have to pay for the meter until 7 am so yes it could sit there. I used to love grabbing a parking spot on 2nd and avoid paying the lots.

If the building was the target he could have turned on church street there is a parking lot right after the building. He could have literally parked right next to the building. In fact that side is also where the underground lines would lead to the bat building. If I remember correctly also could pull up next to their loading dock it was just 2 big double doors. If he was trying to damage the building he could have chosen a much better spot. If he was trying to limit casualties he picked the right spot no one would have been there the closest lofts are still about 2 blocks away.

Well you know the spot for sure. I have been there dozens of times in the last 30 years or so. The area is all tourist now. It was the Red Light district. I have a buddy in Florida who I went to college with in TN he was remembering the area too. Those historical buildings will get bulldozed. They will want to rebuild but who else will be able to afford to in the Covid climate? Someone will swoop in I am sure and take advantage. That will be someone to wonder their part in this play.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Let me put it like this...if anyone were dumb enough to install a room named "Room 641A" in virtually any CO in America, every single person who saw it would say "SECRET SPOOK ROOM!". They might as well plaster a sign on it which says..."Controversial Top Secret and possibly illegal stuff going on inside THIS room! KEEP OUT!! Now move along, nothing to see here".

That wouldn't draw any attention at all, would it?

It would be the worst possible name you could put on a room!

Make sense now??

edit on 12/27/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
They might as well plaster a sign on it which says..."Controversial Top Secret and possibly illegal stuff going on inside THIS room! KEEP OUT!! Now move along, nothing to see here".

I'd put that notice on EVERY room, and let the conspiracy-theorists go wild!

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

No doubt! Heads would explode!

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator

Looks like live-feed on FB is cut now. They just used it briefly with a reporter commenting on their local news broadcast (also on their main news page). I think they mentioned it would be available again shortly, linked from there.

What had been shown on that feed was a bomb-squad robot coming and going to/from the vehicle several times. With LE spaced out a long ways before and after where the vehicle (a white box-truck) had been pulled-over.

I'm guessing they didn't find anything, otherwise we'd probably hear more about it by now.

Probably some punk decided to drive-around playing audio similar to the bombing.

UPDATE: Looks like they have the Live Feed working again (updated URL).

edit on 2020-12-27 by EnhancedInterrogator because: Updated live feed URL

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Apparently WKRN does not realize they have a hot-mic in the newsroom right now:
WKRN News Link

You can hear reporters talking amongst themselves about what is going-on with that box-truck on Highway 231.

Update: Nevermind, looks like they finally caught it, and started running commercials and "live stream will continue soon" type banner.

edit on 2020-12-27 by EnhancedInterrogator because: update

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

confusion is the best stupefier.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Lebanon, TN is just a small town transformed into suburbs. Nothing really important there but people wanting a "country life" still close to the city.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator

originally posted by: StratosFear

This one?

Mod note.....

Should be a separate thread???????

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join