It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large explosion, buildings damaged in downtown Nashville

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

According to one of the residents - Betsy I think it was -they are used to everyone (especially out-of-towners I suppose) parking anywhere possible on holidays in the struggle for a parking spot.

This got me thinking, the Feds HAVE to be looking for AT LEAST 2 vehicles.

Assuming that there was a specific target, EVERYTHING would hinge upon the driver of a large RV being able to find a parking spot a EXACTLY the right spot at the right time.

Shouldn't we assume that the bombers did NOT leave that up to chance?

If so, we should assume that they used at least one car to block the desired spot, and likely even two cars as an RV requires a decent amount of parking space.

Has anyone looked into that?

edit on 27-12-2020 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Tat would make sense the police department is about 3 blocks north of 2nd avenue. across from the court house firing a gun would get their attention quickly. There are always police in and out of there as this is the holding facility for downtown. It wold litterally take them about 2 min to get there by car and could walk there in probably about 8 min.

I think he chose that location because that area of 2nd ave has the least amount of people living there. further south on 2nd is alot more lofts where he was near the ice cream parlor there just is not alot of people there just shops. there is a couple of lofts on the back side along gay street but most of those are private entrances to clubs for the most part.

(post by Faeded removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Thats what I've been saying. I lived there and worked downtown a lot. Parking was always a pain...sometimes parking took 15-20min especially if bars and such were still open. Also it is a tourist town and that doesn't go away for Xmas...if they got that RV in the exact spot they needed it wasnt just blind luck.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

According to one of the residents - Betsy I think it was -they are used to everyone (especially out-of-towners I suppose) parking anywhere possible on holidays in the struggle for a parking spot.

If so, we should assume that they used at least one car to block the desired spot, and likely even two cars as an RV requires a decent amount of parking space.

Has anyone looked into that?

2nd Avenue at that time of the morning, especially on Christmas day is dead. There are a ton of parking spots on the street. You have to pay for them and they have a very short time limit, but they are available. That's why usually everyone parks in one the numerous parking lots in the area.

edit on 27-12-2020 by mash3d because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Wondering if this might be a protest against new 5G technology and 100,000 satellites now planned? AT&T has been promoting its nationwide 5G build out vigorously in recent year trying to get a leg up on Verizon+. Some European nations have experienced sabotage to 5G towers and trees being cut on urban nature strips. Or could it be some sickie who wants to put a dagger in the heart of the music industry? Dastardly action at yuletide. I hope they find the varmints and condemn them to a life without music if the latter could have been the motivation. reply to: Flyingclaydisk

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
The part I don't understand is, how did the RV sit there from 1am until 5:30-ish am before it was deemed suspicious????

Any large vehicle with no plates is an automatic red flag in any major city! It's like an unattended bag at an airport. Surely a Nashville PD patrol unit drove by it ( and more than once) between 1 and 5:30. (????) In most major cities a vehicle like this would have been towed almost immediately, after a K-9 unit had investigated it. Judging by the size of the blast, a K-9 unit would have alerted on the contents. Sounds like Nashville PD really screwed the pooch on this one!

originally posted by: [post=25654856]Xtrozero
I don't know about Nashville, but in Portland there are tons of them now basically turned into homeless living spaces. Old RVs with many hardly able to run are a long many roads now, so at least there it would not be something that stuck out as a WTF is that doing here event.

I have family in Nashville. I haven't been to that spot in years but I know it is the #1 hotspot for Music. They have a few spots available on the right side of the road but none on the left. It is strictly a drop of zone on the left. As a kid this was the red light district, I went to HS in Nashville after living almost 4 years across from Elvis in Memphis. (Crazily, I had stopped normally on Sunday mornings and rolled newspapers near a house in Nashville Col Parker bought for him to hide and didn't know it. I sure need to write a book.)

No way they let that sit there during the day. When businesses are closed like a holiday there are no 'meter maids' working and the Cops wouldn't give the tickets on a holiday anyway. This guy had all morning before the Cops were going to show up. By noon that would have been towed, but not before any businesses complained.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Identified
a reply to: RickyD

If you look at the street in the videos and afterwards it isn't busy. There are 3 or 4 cars on that block- total.
It's the bar and shopping district on Christmas Eve in freezing weather, during a pandemic. Whose gonna be parking down there with nothing open and people not vacationing right now?

Besides all he had to do was drive around until he found a spot in a location he likes. That's why I think AT&T may not have been a prime target but was a convenient target (if not a total coincidence) because he could have parked behind the AT&T building In the Ozark Lot if he was really wanting a parking space next to AT&T.

AT&T I am 100% was the target. Dominion Software executives recently were working for the company that own the building which is a very important switching and data storage oriented facility apparently. This smells of one side of the DS attacking the other in a White hat/Black hat war.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: Identified

Didnt they say he was there for over 24hrs? Up to 36 iirc...so that puts him in a very busy area while everyone last min does everything. So yes xmas day it was probably quiet there but I doubt xmas eve was...

The Police said about 1:30 AM on the 25th. Just a few hours. They would tow on that street my dad confirmed. He got is phone service back last night late. They finally got it working in the Nashville area and wherever else I would believe.

Here is a good shot or two of the event and some other observations on Redstate.com:
Explosion in Nashville

edit on 27-12-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Looking at the blast damage from the building and the way the trees came down, it at least looked like the explosion, or a dual explosion timed exactly concurrently came from inside the ATT building.
This has got to be all tied in with the Dominion servers and the Georgia election that was stolen. This Anthoney Quinn warner, will he end up having ties to the deep state?
edit on 27-12-2020 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl

Looking at the blast damage from the building and the way the trees came down, it at least looked like the explosion, or a dual explosion timed exactly concurrently came from inside the ATT building.
This has got to be all tied in with the Dominion servers and the Georgia election that was stolen. This Anthoney Quinn warner, will he end up having ties to the deep state?

Hell, he might have been tied to the deep seat in there and a victim? Not sure how all this will shake out. How can we ignore the Dominion connection now that we know it?

There is smoke, a fire and a bomb in this situation metaphorically to go with the event.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD

He also could have driven right up to the Batman building and done it there...its literally in the middle of downtown and I don't remember there being very much to keep someone from driving up to it. I could be wrong but I've walked past the building and shown it off to guests as its the friggin Batman building...its like the space needle to Seattle.

I recall the original home of the Grand Old Opry, the Ryman, is on the 4th Ave side of the Batman tower and the 3rd Ave side would be more possible but it may be a no parking if I recall going down to Broadway St from the CMT building at the other corner on Commerce St. One down that area would have destroyed the Ryman.

edit on 27-12-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I appreciate your knowledge in this thread, reading back through the whole you and some of the others have given better info than the MSM in all this.

I cant help but to take this personal as its my hometown and some of my favorite restaurants are/were on that street.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:16 AM
link   

No they wouldn't 2nd avenue has always been 2 hour parking during the day and free after 6 pm. This was to accommodate the restaurants. They wouldnt have to pay for the meter until 7 am so yes it could sit there. I used to love grabbing a parking spot on 2nd and avoid paying the lots.

If the building was the target he could have turned on church street there is a parking lot right after the building. He could have literally parked right next to the building. In fact that side is also where the underground lines would lead to the bat building. If I remember correctly also could pull up next to their loading dock it was just 2 big double doors. If he was trying to damage the building he could have chosen a much better spot. If he was trying to limit casualties he picked the right spot no one would have been there the closest lofts are still about 2 blocks away.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 08:36 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Looks like we may have another Las Vegas on our hands where without a map and an ELI5 manifesto the FBI are going to latch onto the conspiracy du jour to explain it all away.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Fridrich said he was asked by agents whether Warner had paranoia about 5G technology.

Fridrich said they had never spoken about that.  

A source close to the federal investigation told News4 that agents were probing whether Warner had paranoia that 5G technology was being used to spy on Americans. 

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Sorry for the delay in responding to this one, I just noticed it scanning back through the thread.

Yes, you are correct, these are hazard signs to tell emergency crews the risks of materials inside.

-The Red square with the "4" inside of it means - Class 4 Fire hazard - meaning something "might" ignite. (1 is the highest)

-Yellow with "1" - Oxydizer Class 1 - Substances when mixed with oxygen are "likely" to combust (1 is the highest)

-White (can't read number) - Generally used for corrosives such as acid

-Blue with "3" - Generally means a substance which reacts with water to create a hazard. Class 3 would be low(er).

Okay, so what does all this mean? Generally it means there are lead-acid batteries inside, and lots of them. The telephone company runs on negative -48v DC. This is what powers your terrestrial phone, and the reason you don't have have to plug your phone in (unless you have an answering machine or wireless phone). The telcos have these massive DC power plants to keep power to the phones even when the power is out in an area.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   

That's just crazy nonsense!!!

Not you, but the article. They're just grabbing at straws with no idea how stuff works!

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

The white is a W with a line through, means don't use water.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   
My thought it maybe a directed energy weapon to detonate the device away from a more high value target?

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join