It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large explosion, buildings damaged in downtown Nashville

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
The part I don't understand is, how did the RV sit there from 1am until 5:30-ish am before it was deemed suspicious????

Any large vehicle with no plates is an automatic red flag in any major city! It's like an unattended bag at an airport. Surely a Nashville PD patrol unit drove by it ( and more than once) between 1 and 5:30. (????) In most major cities a vehicle like this would have been towed almost immediately, after a K-9 unit had investigated it. Judging by the size of the blast, a K-9 unit would have alerted on the contents. Sounds like Nashville PD really screwed the pooch on this one!

Thought they had a security picture of an RV on the move on 2nd Avenue nearby at 1:30 am, so he could have been parking and driving till he finally parked it for 3 1/2 hours or less on Christmas morning, it certainly could have been overlooked and ignored in that time frame.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Okay, so let's break it down...

- A major bomb/incendiary device goes off in downtown Nashville, TN. Damage to numerous structures and businesses.

- Blast looks like it originates from a parked RV. One which has been parked for minimally several hours to over a day.

- Blast goes off and injures many, damages countless businesses and possibly kills one.

- Prior to blast, said RV has an announcement system which tells people to evacuate the area (because there's going to be a bomb)

- We've got a guy who owns an RV and is in the "IT business" from neighbor reports.

- RV disappears from person of interest's house within 48 hours of blast.

- Further investigation reveals alleged owner of said RV, and POI, deeds his home property to some single 29 year old woman from CA.

- FBI allegedly received warnings of abandoned RV before blast.

- Investigators are investigating connection between POI and woman in CA whom he deeded his house to.

Just trying to clean house here, and summarize. Did I miss anything?

edit on 12/26/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

link   
a reply to: EnhancedInterrogator

Appears the RV is a Four Winds Chateau and they have a louvered panel next to the door.

www.rvweb.com...

Which brings up the question why the FBI didn't know what make and model this RV was from the security cam video they provided last night.

Seems The FBI really dislikes having to ask for help from folks outside the FBI otherwise any old sales rep from Camping World probably could have identified it from the pic the FBI provided.

link   
So was reading the comment section of a large news gathering site and came across a link to a video of the explosion.
Looks to me like the RV wasn't the bomb at all. In the video, it looks like the explosion comes from directly across the street.

twitter.com...

edit on 26-12-2020 by MrBuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified
Yep, that's it. Good job.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Identified
If it was an inside-job, the FBI would still go through the motions, as required.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
- FBI allegedly received warnings of abandoned RV before blast.

Not sure about that one. Where did you hear or see that?
I do recall reading somewhere that the FBI did have prior tips or complaints about the current POI, but nothing specific about the RV?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Identified
Oh dear...

Looks like the FBI had tips regarding Warner prior to the bombing.

According to CBS News David Begnaud “At least 2 tips were called in to @FBI about Warner, prior to the explosion.”

Why is it that the FBI can be so good at setting up groups like these to get all the kudos, but when it comes to stuff like this, they can get tipped off and tipped off and do nothing until the person in question pops off, usually with great loss of life?

When it was first announced the FBI would be involved, my thought was how useless the FBI are and what would they bring to the table. I held off saying so in this thread. But, now that a suspect based on the ownership of the RV was reported, I'm guessing that the DMV could have figured that out all by themselves. The FBI probably had nothing to do with it.

If the FBI were really tipped off about this, then it doesn't help their reputation and really makes me angry they didn't do something with that information.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

Good find. The RV is not the source, but there doesn't appear to be anything where the detonation occurred.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Also, if you scan the above Twitter link with the video in it, you'll see mention of SunGard being in the building where the explosion seems to originate.

Now the plot surely thickens eh??

nationalfile.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy
So was reading the comment section of a large news gathering site and came across a link to a video of the explosion.
Looks to me like the RV wasn't the bomb at all. In the video, it looks like the explosion comes from directly across the street.

twitter.com...

Dude,that video is nuts!
It looks like a shaft of fire emerges from below the street-and I am thinking this could be what we see in the video from a distance(with a jet of something shooting up just BEFORE the main explosion.)
It was the video with the 3 light poles from earlier in the thread.

So,something explodes below the street before the RV goes off?
Was there even a bomb in the RV?

Damned weird.

link   
a reply to: HalWesten

You never know, it sounds more like a giant supercorp/nwo/China alliance.

link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I checked he had a license they last for 3 years, this means they Expiration Date was Nov 25 2016. So its unlikely he could have purchased explosives without red flags. It does however show he has experience dealing with them. The other thing we can tell is he didnt want to hurt anyone as he seems to have gone out of his way to avoid hurting people. In fact it seems he delayed the blast even past what he initially planned. I think this was do to the fact he still saw to many people in the area.

As for attacking the AT&T building i think that wasnt part of the plan having been down there hundreds of times if he wanted to damage that building there is a central parking lot on th other side of the building. He could have litteraly parked right up next to the wall of the building instead of the street.

His target appears to be commerce on 2nd ave why im not sure, But i would look into him having problems with davidson county officials. Im thinking along the lines of a forclosure or something like that.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy

twitter.com...

Hmmm...that's a pretty curious video!! Ignition point was definitely not the RV. That's not a closed case though in the case of gas, and particularly propane, which hugs the ground (because it's heavier than air).

Interesting video though, because there doesn't appear to be anything in front of the white car where the blast seemingly originates.

Blasts don't always perform the way most people expect though. I was actually in a blast once, inside of a shop where we were painting cars. Fumes got up to the flash point and I don't even know where the blast came from. Blew the overhead doors off in one big thump and bang. Popped all of our ears and took our breath away, but the fire was only outside the building. We were all fine inside...aside from the damage and the cold air coming in. People outside said they saw a huge fireball. All we saw or heard inside was a giant thump and then a boom. We were lucky!

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: SleeperHasAwakened

originally posted by: EnhancedInterrogator
Of course, tongue and cheek, he could also have an axe to grind against Hooters, but couldn't find a close enough parking spot?

What kind of sicko has an axe to grind against Hooters?

Now we're really heading down a dark, twisted road....

Maybe his application as a Hooters Girl was denied

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
SunGard is the parent company of Solar Winds. SunGard is located at 200 Commerce St. directly across from the RV.

SunGard is owned by Goldman Sachs, Blackstone, and Bain Capital.

They're almost making it too easy to follow the bread crumbs.
edit on 26-12-2020 by MrBuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The RV was set up as a way to broadcast the evacuation warning.
Either by those who conspired the whole thing to minimize casualties or someone knew their was a bomb to go off in the area and they set the RV up as a way to warn people.

Seems like kinda of a surgical strike, no waste, just hit target and get what they came to get.

Not really a typical terrorist, mayhem and death operations.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   

GAWD...for the last time...wire centers are NOT Data Centers!!! Jeezus!

These are two diametrically opposed functions!! They don't exist in the same place; for specific reasons...and one of the biggest is EXACTLY events like these!!

How many times do I have to say this????

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Good find. The RV is not the source, but there doesn't appear to be anything where the detonation occurred.

youtu.be...
I just shared this in the Q thread. This YouTuber is making claims of a beam being the cause. He shows a Google line drawn from yesterday's location strait down to "Brazil Pentagon"… a property the US bought a couple years ago. It may be some further information to dig into, or not.

Editing to add... He mentions that there was a loss of communication ZME FAA air traffic control was interrupted for an hour. Those flying at high altitude were flying blind over Nashville.
edit on 26-12-2020 by summer5 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join